Deleted

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Finrock
captain of 1,000

Re: My Near Death Experience following cardiac arrest June 16th 2013

Post by Finrock »

Spaced_Out wrote: June 28th, 2017, 2:02 pm
Finrock wrote: June 28th, 2017, 8:02 am Your posts, Space_Out, are akin to a man who has read all about Disney World but who has never been there much less even visited Florida, who then proceeds to lecture people who have actually been to Disney World and to tell them what Disney World is like and what it isn't like.

Or, its like a man who has never tasted the sweet love of Christ in their heart trying to convince people who have and who do that they shouldn't feel the way they do but should feel as miserable or as disconnected from love as the man does.
-Finrock
As for me an my house we will follow the prophets you can follow the Christ that you make him out to be and ignor all the other principles of the gospel and teachings of the prophets, like alaris who ride one little hobby donkey and continually look for affirmation of your one principle gospel.. But that doctrine is of a telestrial order.

D&C 76
98 And the glory of the telestial is one, even as the glory of the stars is one; for as one star differs from another star in glory, even so differs one from another in glory in the telestial world;
99 For these are they who are of Paul, and of Apollos, and of Cephas
100 These are they who say they are some of one and some of another—some of Christ and some of John, and some of Moses, and some of Elias, and some of Esaias, and some of Isaiah, and some of Enoch;
That's fine. True prophets will point you to Christ because He is the Way. Knowing is half the battle. The other half is putting in to practice what you know intellectually.

-Finrock