"Who you truly are"

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

"Who you truly are"

Post by diligently seeking »

I wanted to sneak back real quick and share this with my LDSFF family. I shared these expressions / youtube with my family via email today. :)

https://youtu.be/fyxMk9fvtBA

This little clip always brings moisture to my eyes... This is such a fun little movie. Lots of parallels to be found with in...

Family as you know--we are sent from a glorious realm as pure children of light. Sweet, genuine, Innocent, Father and Mother in Heaven MOST loving--- and obedient Children we were. :) Full of tremendous glory and light / intelligence-- and in that setting we rejoiced in the sacred knowledge of furthering our growth and closeness to our most loving parents by taking upon ourselves a mortal Tabernacle and having the scales of forgetfulness tightly placed over our being. What an interesting, perplexing, and challenging etc TEST this second estate is... Our flesh and our closeness / dependance to it represents how thick or thin the veil is for us... Family, I just got through the Book of Mormon -- what a godsend and sure Joy that book is... Life Begins for us as we allow Alma chapter 5 to occur-- as we let Christ make NEW our hearts in and through him!❤ Family, I promise with every ounce of Truth that resides in my freckle face soul if you listen / read and get through this most correct book of scripture( in a months time) (words can't adequately describe) this amazing book that will help you draw near unto Jesus more so than any other book -- your soul will soar!! A beautiful well-known secret about the Book of Mormon------ if you read it with the intention of Desiring to become a new creature in Jesus--- in other words reconnecting with your true self that willing and obedient Spirit within your Fallen flesh--- if you're prayerful this direction in your efforts to hunger and thirst after this beautiful book of righteousness even the Book of Mormon-- Christ will find you and exceed your expectations and change you... He will change your heart and the scales of forgetfulness will Begin to Fall and that which you see hear and feel will be joyous joyous! catharsis and peace etc to your soul ... Much love for you and great hope in and through Jesus for us all,

Jared

Ps connect--- re-discover--- and hold-fast!

Helaman 3:

29 Yea, we see that whosoever will may lay hold upon the word of God, which is quick and powerful, which shall divide asunder all the cunning and the snares and the wiles of the devil, and lead the man of Christ in a strait and narrow course across that everlasting gulf of misery which is prepared to engulf the wicked

30 And land their souls, yea, their immortal souls, at the right hand of God in the kingdom of heaven, to sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and with Jacob, and with all our holy fathers, to go no more out.

31 And in this year there was continual rejoicing in the land of Zarahemla, and in all the regions round about, even in all the land which was possessed by the Nephites.

32 And it came to pass that there was peace and exceedingly great joy in the remainder of the forty and ninth year; yea, and also there was continual peace and great joy in the fiftieth year of the reign of the judges.

33 And in the fifty and first year of the reign of the judges there was peace also, save it were the pride which began to enter into the church—not into the church of God, but into the hearts of the people who professed to belong to the church of God

34 And they were lifted up in pride, even to the persecution of many of their brethren. Now this was a great evil, which did cause the more humble part of the people to suffer great persecutions, and to wade through much affliction.

35 Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God.

True
captain of 100

Re: "Who you truly are"

Post by True »

I will take you up on that one. I need a kick start to get my heart back into the game.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Re: "Who you truly are"

Post by Yahtzee »

I've been struggling with making decisions lately, some big, some small. But I've been feeling disconnected. I have been getting the impression I need to up my scripture reading, but I didn't know what that meant. Perhaps that's the goal I will make, to read it in a month. Thank you!