7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Alaris
Captain of 144,000

7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

Post by Alaris »

---
Edit: I have subsequently started a blog to put all my articles in one place. I have created an introductory blog to this article

In fact, I will be breaking down this article into at least three pieces:

The Seven Levels of Mankind - The keys of understanding how the levels are defined in the Book of Revelation and how to identify the dispensation heads / archangels.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... nkind.html

The First Four Levels of Mankind- Levels one through four will be explored and defined with supporting scriptural evidence.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... nkind.html

Levels Five Through Eight - Levels five through eight will be explored and defined with supporting scriptural evidence.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ns_12.html

The Levels of Mankind & The Rainbow -

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... inbow.html

Levels - Numbers, Orders, and Symbols

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... mbols.html

The Levels of Mankind & The Seal of Melchizedek

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... al-of.html

I haven't even mentioned the word "chakra" yet four articles in. I can't believe how many people choke on this point, though I can see how the way the article below is written it seems understanding chakras are the core component to understanding these levels. It is not. :) It is but one layer of many, many layers.

I have only finished the first of three articles and have linked it above. I recommend reading that article before reading this one at the very least. I will edit this and add the other two once completed. Thank you for reading!

Below is the original article
---

Author's Note: I will try to post the pearls of what I've spent a great deal of time study and pondering. I am very interested in debate and vetting as I am not claiming I have every detail correct and still have a lot of pieces to put together. This article is the result of receiving line upon line .. here a little and there a little. I'm still putting it all together. I can't imagine how I would react if someone threw this at me 10 years ago - I certainly would have scoffed at the chakras 20 years ago. Before you scoff at chakras, can you answer by what mechanism does the Spirit speak to our Spirit? Why do we feel it in our chests? By what mechanism does the Light of Christ speak to us? Is the Light of Christ a system that communicates to us or is it installed within us?

I'm hoping for those who have lines and pearls that can help me flesh out these connections. These are pearls so please respect them as such even if you choose to chime in with questions or challenges. Please read this with an open heart and a prayer. Ponder these truths and pray about them. Joseph Smith did not struggle so much with saints who were too open minded but with those whose minds were closed and set upon tradition.

I am basing the 7 Dispensations, 7 Archangels, 7 Chakras, 7 Levels of Mankind off the following eight scriptures from the Book of Revelation. There are actually 8 levels, but the 8th is reserved for only one being in a creation - the greatest of us all. My father-in-law wrote an amazing paper titled "We Who Overcometh" that is based on these eight scriptures. His interpretations and mine vary somewhat--which I will detail later. I have not only used his discovery of these verses but some of the scriptures he used to help define some of these steps or levels.

There are several experiences of an extremely personal and sacred nature that has lead me to arrive at a much different interpretation than my father-in-law's. Moreover, I had solidified much of what I am about to write before my friend thaabit pointed out to me that Avraham Gileadi has also written about the seven levels of mankind. His levels align almost perfectly with mine with perhaps some slight variation. To me this is yet another witness that what I've "stumbled upon" through study, ponder, and personal revelation is actually very true.

Hopefully I can convey in this post how these concepts explain answers to questions that plagued me through my youth and early adult life - why the Israelites were so terrible at being "Gods people" and why there are such long periods on earth without the gospel and priesthood on earth. Without further preeamble...

7 Dispensations, 7 Archangels, 7 Chakras, 7 Levels of Mankind
1. Revelation 2:7 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
2. Revelation 2:11 He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
3. Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
4. Revelation 2:26-28 And to him who overcometh, and keepeth my commandments unto the end, will I give power over many kingdoms; And he shall rule them with the word of God; and they shall be in his hands as the vessels of clay in the hands of a potter; and he shall govern them by faith, with equity and justice, even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
5. Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
6. Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
7. Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
8. Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Overcome Definition from Dictionary.com
1. to get the better of in a struggle or conflict; conquer; defeat:
to overcome the enemy.
2. to prevail over (opposition, a debility, temptations, etc.); surmount:
to overcome one's weaknesses.
3. to overpower or overwhelm in body or mind, as does liquor, a drug, exertion, or emotion:
I was overcome with grief.
You either overcome or are overcome. You either overcome sin and temptation through hope and faith by enduring to the end through the Atonement of Jesus Christ or are overcome by sin and by temptation and by despair.

Chakra 1, Mankind Level 1

1. Revelation 2:7 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Let's start with the base Chakra. I'm not super learned on chakras, but they do align nicely with the 7 levels of mankind.

The Base Chakra -From a quick google search (http://www.chakra-anatomy.com/root-chakra.html)
The Root Chakra is the first chakra and is located at the base of the spine. It is the root of your being and establishes the deepest connections with your physical body, your environment and with the Earth. Muladhara is the most instinctual of all chakras - it is your survival center. Your fight and flight response is initiated from this chakra. This is your primal, animal nature.
Each level has a promised reward. No doubt these are covenants made before that level is overcome. The tree of life here represents the tree of life in the garden of eden that was guarded by cheribum and a flaming sword lest man reach forth and partake and live forever in his sins. The tree of life represents immorality. The gift of immortality is the promised reward for overcoming level 1. This reward was promised to all of us who kept our first estate.

The chakra represents the base survival instinct. I believe that after creation we left the Father's presence and passed through a veil of forgetfulness as we entered a terrestrial sphere where a war in heaven could exist. I believe we were then in Jehovah's presence (Terrestrial) and we required faith in him to overcome...faith to believe not only in Him but in ourselves to overcome. (see my thread on Abraham 3 in the private area.) To understand overcoming level 1 you have to understand those who were overcome by level 1. These beings gave in to their basest of instincts to follow the devil out of fear of failure - hence the allure of a plan that allowed for everyone to succeed at Satan's behest and stolen glory--a plan that would not work.

Chakra 2, Mankind Level 2

Revelation 2:11 He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

From the same site above regarding the Second Chakra, called the "Sacral Chakra."
The Sacral Chakra is your passion and pleasure centre and it is located in the pelvic area. While the Root Chakra is satisfied with survival, the 2nd chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment. The gift of this chakra is experiencing our lives through feelings and sensations. The second chakra is the centre of feeling, emotion, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and connection.
Alma 12:16 (See also Helaman 14:18) Let's define the second death: And now behold, I say unto you then cometh a death, even a second death, which is a spiritual death; then is a time that whosoever dieth in his sins, as to a temporal death, shall also die a spiritual death; yea, he shall die as to things pertaining unto righteousness.
Level 2 is having a body and overcoming the natural man--the natural needs and desires of the body that are in conflict with the needs and desires of the spirit. You either overcome the natural man or are overcome by the natural man and die in your sins and die to all things pertaining to righteousness. Overcoming the natural man is the challenge level 2 beings. The promised reward is to not die the second death. This is important and in fact where my father-in-law and I split in our interpretations of levels 3 through 8.

Chakra 3, Mankind Level 3

Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Understanding the promised reward of level 2 helps understand level 3. Many LDS believe that if we are good and faithful in this life and endure to the end, we will be given the keys to our own very galaxies as gods and goddesses. My father-in-law believes levels 3 through 8 are worked out after this life and as immortal beings. I believe these levels are worked out uniformly by descending through telestial spheres just like this one to overcome each level. We need the veil to be tested at each level. Bear with me for now please. This will make more sense later when I present the Archangels and dispensations.

From the same site above, the Third Chakra or Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus Chakra, located between the navel and solar plexus, is the core of our personality, our identity, of our ego. The third chakra is the center of willpower. While the Sacral chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment, the third chakra is all about the perception of who you are. The gift of this chakra is sensing your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable. The third chakra is the center of your self-esteem, your willpower, self-discipline, as well as warmth in your personality.
The Solar Plexus Chakra represents your willpower - or your will.

Level 3 is overcoming your own will by submitting to God's will through the first law of heaven - obedience. Leaving the natural man and joining God's chosen people is the bridge between level 2 and level 3. This initiate level is represented in the temple by the first law and the first sign and the symbolism of the first sign. This sign is indeed shown at baptism. Remember the scripture in revelation is what you receive for overcoming level 3.

I believe that level 3 beings were born during the time of Moses through the time of Peter. This is why they were so terrible at keeping the law...they were new at it. This is why they worshipped a golden calf - they were young souls. This is why the higher law was not given to them. They were not ready for it on a cosmic scale. How else can you account for the justice of God's decision to withhold the law from the children and childrens' children of the golden calf worshipers? The lesser law was just because it is given exclusively to lesser beings. This is also how "God's chosen" people could reject and crucify their own God.

Now the reward of overcoming level 3 (the sign of which is shown at baptism - the commitment of baptism is obedience - obedience is overcoming one's own will and submitting to God's - third chakra) is what is received after overcoming. This is the second sign given in the temple and as you think of that sign think of how the promised reward is a white stone and a new name (there's a trick here that I can't give away without divulging too much.) Think of how where that white stone may go with that second sign.

Chakra 4, Mankind Level 4

4. Revelation 2:26-28 And to him who overcometh, and keepeth my commandments unto the end, will I give power over many kingdoms; And he shall rule them with the word of God; and they shall be in his hands as the vessels of clay in the hands of a potter; and he shall govern them by faith, with equity and justice, even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.

The fourth Charka is the Heart Chakra. From the same website that I've been using to define chakras:
The heart chakra - the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy is located in the center of the chest at the heart level. The heart chakra - the wellspring of love, warmth, compassion, and joy is located in the center of the chest at the heart level.
4th level beings are given the law of sacrifice. They either overcome by obeying this law or are overcome by its challenge. The heart chakra is known as the bridge between the three lower, temporal chakras and the three higher, spiritual chakras. You can either set your heart on the things of the world (lower chakras) or the things of god (higher chakras.) I believe both 3rd and 4th order beings are beings after the order of Aaron as the first two laws, signs, and tokens align perfectly and are of the Aaronic Priesthood. The Aaornic Priesthood must be mastered first. You cannot be a Melchizedek being without first being an Aaronic ... being. I believe that this is the cherubic order ... or Angels of the order of Aaron.
Ezekiel 10:20 This is the living creature that I saw under the God of Israel by the river of Chebar; and I knew that they were the cherubims.
21 Every one had four faces apiece, and every one four wings; and the likeness of the hands of a man was under their wings.
The four wings simply represent the fourth level. I believe when the Savior promises the gift of the morning star, He is promising that overcoming level 4 will result in being born into a new creation as a son of the morning or as one of the noble and great ones that assist with the creation of worlds and the administration of initiate souls. The higher order beings require the lower order beings to progress and vice versa. This is what is meant by the promised power over many kingdoms and rule and government in the respective Revelation scripture above. My father in law believes that this is done with an immortal body. I believe this is done by becoming a noble and great one who incarnates with the beings of lesser orders. How else can such light be gained!? How can these laws be learned and mastered without a body and without a veil.

5th Chakra, 5th Level

5. Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.]

From the same website on the 5th, Throat Chakra:
The Throat Chakra is the fifth chakra and it is the first of the higher or spiritual chakras on the "chakra ladder". This chakra is located in the region of neck and shoulders and its color is blue. The gift of this chakra is accepting your originality, expressing your authentic voice and speaking your truth. The energy of this chakra allows you to seek knowledge that is true, beyond limitations of time and space, beyond cultural and family conditioning.
Understanding that the 5th chakra is the chakra of identity and voice is important. This will make more sense as I align the archangels and dispensations. This the first order of Melchizedek beings. Mastering the order of Aaron is one of listening. Mastering the order of Melchizedek is one of administration, governing, and being (the promises of overcoming level 4) all of which require speaking. This is when the robes change shoulders in the temple, so "clothed in white raiment" in Revelation 3:5 could say "clothed the robes of the Melchizedek Priesthood." The law of chastity is given, which must be mastered in order to become a being that can be trusted with the power of creation. Chastity is also tied into the heart chakra very much - will you set your heart on the carnal aspects (lesser chakras) of procreation or will you set your heart on the spiritual aspects?

Another interesting aspect of overcoming 5 is receiving the promise of not having one's name blotted out. This may mean that Lucifer was no higher than level 5 and indeed may have been a level 5 being.

Level 6, Chakra 6

6. Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The sixth Chakra is the "Third Eye" Chakra. From the same site:
The Third Eye Chakra transcends time. It is located in the brain, at the brow, above the base of the nose. The gift of this chakra is seeing - both inner and outer worlds. The energy of this chakra allows us to experience clear thought as well as gifts of spiritual contemplation and self reflection. Through the gift of seeing we can internalize the outer world and with symbolic language we can externalize the inner world. The energy of Ajna allows us to access our inner guidance that comes from the depths of our being. It allows us to cut through illusion and to access deeper truths - to see beyond the mind, beyond the words.
I believe this order of being is the second order of the Melchizedek Priesthood and are referred to as "Seraphim" in Isaiah 6. The Seraphim have 6 wings. With two they cover their face, with two their feet, and with two they fly. Avraham Gildeadi's translation from Hebrew says with two they hid their identity, with two they hide their location and with two they fly. The 6 wings also simply represent level 6. From Isaiah 6:
Isaiah 6
1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5 ¶ Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.
6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
The thought that this is the ordinance of becoming a seraph gives me the chills. The symbolism of the coal in the mouth to me represents the overcoming of level 5 - the throat chakra. Perhaps this is the level 5 ordinance, but I believe it to be the ordinance of level 6 and that Isaiah himself was of the order of seraphim. To those who are reading this and are still having difficulty considering multiple mortal probations, please consider this ordinance of a higher being that is initiated into the order of seraphim either while he was living here on earth or before coming here. He had to overcome levels one through five first - which is extremely doubtful to me that you can overcome even level 2 without a body. Pray about it with an open heart. Plant the seed. See if it grows. Bear with me.

I will speak more on this scripture in Revelation 3:12 later.

Level 7, Chakra 7

7. Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

The Seventh or "Crown" Chakra. From that website:
The crown chakra is the seventh chakra and it is at the top of the "chakra ladder" which starts from the root chakra that grounds us on the Earth and progresses upward to the Sahasrara which connects us with the universe and the Divine source of creation. Sahasrara is located at the crown of the head. The gift of this chakra is experiencing unity and the selfless realization that everything is connected at a fundamental level. The energy of this chakra allows us to experience mystical oneness with everyone and everything in nature. There is no intellectual knowing at the level of seventh chakra, but there is serenity, joy, and deep peace about life. You have a sense of knowing that there is a deeper meaning of life and that there is an order that underlies all of existence.
Bear in mind these chakra definitions were likely not written with the gospel of Jesus Christ in mind. That said, the final chakra is known as the one that connects you to your divine source. Notice how Revelation 3:21 is precisely that. Overcoming level 7 allows you to sit with Jesus in His throne even as He overcame and is now set down with Father in his throne. To me, this means this is not a similar path that the Savior followed but the exact same path He followed. This is what is meant by Joint Heirs. You don't get to ride the atonement to godhood. You get to ride the atonement to THIS path where you must overcome level 8. And how is that done? Let's talk about level 7. This will connect the rest of this article to the archangels and dispensations. I submit to you that there are or were only 7 level 7 beings - the 7 archangels. I believe there may be 8 now, but that will be a discussion for a separate thread, so let's stick with 7 for now. Who are they? For the longest time, I thought it was common knowledge that the 7 archangels were the 7 dispensation heads, and I thought the identity of the dispensation heads was also common knowledge. I believe these scriptures in revelation can identify who each of the heads are .. some with uncanny accuracy. Let's begin!

7 Dispensations, 7 Archangels

D&C 88:112 And Michael, the seventh angel, even the archangel, shall gather together his armies, even the hosts of heaven.

Archangel 7, Dispensation 1, Level 7, Chakra 7

The order of hierachy and dispensation are inverted with the level of mankind and chakra.

I'm repeating Revelation scripture of the reward of passing level 6 - what you receive at level 7.
The 7 archangels are the pillars of the temple of God. This is an order of governance - each archangel presides over one of the seven levels of beings and are the pillars that hold up the entire structure of governance over the 7 levels of mankind. Michael as chief archangel presides over level 7. Who is over 6, and 5, and so on? The cues are in the scriptures from Revelation of the respective levels. Let's figure out who 6 is!

Archangel 6, Dispensation 2, Level 6, Chakra 6
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
I bolded the huge clue - The archangel over level 6 is Enoch! He is the dispensation head over the 2nd dispensation. Indeed the order of birth of the archangels is an inverse order of the levels of humanity. Think about it. In Adams day they lived for almost a thousand years! They still lived long lives .. well I'm getting ahead of myself. Enoch and his city were so righteous they ascended to heaven. These were level 6 beings that he presided over that incarnated here on earth. This is one of the verses of "overcometh" that I refer to as an anchor reference as the reference to Enoch is overt.
Moses 6: 21 And it came to pass that the Lord showed unto Enoch all the inhabitants of the earth; and he beheld, and lo, Zion, in process of time, was taken up into heaven. And the Lord said unto Enoch: Behold mine abode forever.
"Behold mine abode forever" aligns with "and he shall go no more out." This righteous cities inhabitants had earned this reward by overcoming levels 1 to 6. The sixth chakra represents spiritual enlightenment and learning ... a city full of the righteous being lifted into heaven would certainly qualify as the epitome of enlightenment.

I believe Raphael is Enoch. There are other posts on this. But in Christianity throughout history the first three Archangels are mentioned together - Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel. Joseph Smith says that Gabriel stands next to Michael in authority. I bet Raphael is next. So the President is over level 7, the first counselor over level 5, and the second counselor over level 6 . So I jumped the gun on the Archangel over level 5 ...

Archangel 5, Dispensation 3, Level 5, Chakra 5
Revelation 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
The archangel over level 5 is easy to determine. The next most "famous" prophet in birth order is Noah. Remember order 5 is the throat Chakra. Each level 7 being incarnates and demonstrates the ultimate example of the order over which they preside. The throat chakra is the voice. Noah preached for 120 years .. and did not have much success. He was the ultimate example of preaching diligently regardless of fruit. I believe level 5 is the first order of Melchizedek. I feel there is more to this that I'm not quite seeing yet. Noah's ministry certainly included blotting names off the face of the earth through the flood, so perhaps that is another parallel. Thoughts welcome. However, knowing that Noah is over level 5 is one of my surest due to a very personal experience that is too sacred to reveal here.

Archangel 4, Dispensation 4, Level 4, Chakra 4
Revelation 2:26-28 And to him who overcometh, and keepeth my commandments unto the end, will I give power over many kingdoms; And he shall rule them with the word of God; and they shall be in his hands as the vessels of clay in the hands of a potter; and he shall govern them by faith, with equity and justice, even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
Power over kingdoms and rule - sounds like the Abrahamic covenant to me. Abraham is the 4th Archangel over level 4 beings. Overcoming 4 is overcoming the order of Aaron and joining the order of Melchizedek. Abraham paid tithes to Melchizedek to symbolize this hierarchy.
Abraham 2:9 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee above measure, and make thy name great among all nations, and thou shalt be a blessing unto thy seed after thee, that in their hands they shall bear this ministry and Priesthood unto all nations;
But what of the challenge of level 4. As Noah was the ultimate example of master over the throat chakra by preaching for 120 years with no success, Abraham was also the ultimate example of mastery of the heart chakra.
Genesis 22:10 And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
11 And the angel of the Lord called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
Abraham demonstrated the ultimate example of obedience and sacrifice to his order - level 4, or the cheribum. Interestingly the numbers align here - all 4s. This is the bridge chakra that bridges the lower temporal chakras to the higher, spiritual chakras.

Archangel 3, Dispensation 5, Level 3, Chakra 3
Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Hrm .. hidden manna ... who could be the 3rd Archangel over level 3 beings? Could it be Moses??? This is another anchor reference because the clue is rather overt. Level 3 beings are the first, initiate order of God's people. This is why from Moses on, the higher priesthood was withheld. The beings of level 3 were incarnating during this period of time. They were terrible at being God's people because they were newbies. All part of the plan.

The third chakra is the will. Moses was the ultimate example of obedience to demonstrate how the will is overcome. ...and who was his opponent? The Pharoah was so extremely obstinate ...his will so indomitable that even the most extreme plagues did not sway him until his firstborn son was taken from him. And even then his will was only temporarily subdued. So Moses was living a life of comfort and was called to leave that and obey God's commands in the face of rather scary adversary to lead slaves to freedom and wander the wilderness for 40 years. Obedience.
Hebrews 11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter;
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
The symbolism of leaving slavery to a promised land demonstrating leaving the slavery of the world to the liberty of the blessings of God (2 Nephi 2:27) is so overt--in fact so many of the stories of the old testament have symbolism that is so deep and rich and overt it's hard to believe these stories happened within the confines of agency as they make the perfect parables. Obey the commandments and you will be liberated. Level 3. Moses.
Deutoronomy 7:12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the Lord thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:
13 And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
Archangel 2, Dispensation 6, Level 2, Chakra 2

I've heard debate over who is the 6th Archangel - John the Baptist is a favorite choice due to the nice things the Lord has said about Him and the fact that he somewhat started this dispensation. However, the 6th Archangel is undoubtedly Peter. A proper understanding of level 2 beings makes it clear.

The second chakra is the natural man (see above.) Overcoming the natural man is essential to join God's people. As I missionary I was blessed to see well over 30 baptisms. Every single time ... without exception....there was an overt obstacle that the convert would have to overcome before baptism. Many people were overcome by the obstacle. Often it was a family member forbidding baptism - representing the large and spacious building or fearing man over God. Choosing the way of man over God. Often it was an addiction or a lifestyle choice the investigator did not want to abandon ... representing being overcome by the natural man.

The fact that there wasn't a concerted, organized effort to preach the gospel to all nations before the original 12 apostles has always bothered me. The fact that missionary effort only lasted such a relatively short time and the apostasy lasted such a long time has always bothered me. Understanding this model provides a deep insight into both of those concerns.

Peter is the Archangel whose dominion is level 2 beings ... from start to finish. I believe this is why Peter James and John are in the temple video. They are a trio that mirror Elohim, Jehovah, and Michael. Michael's dominion is level 7 beings and the entirety of all of the levels of beings through that governance. What does Peter represent? His dominion is bringing new souls out of the world and into God's people. How do gentiles join Israel? They must be baptized to be adopted in. Now is there two ways and two paths or one? Of course there is one. If baptism is the gate and is requried to join Israel ... then level 3 beings who are born into Israel have been baptized before. I won't delve too much into MMP as there are other posts on that already. However, I do believe the concept must at least be considered to understand the depth, breadth, and vastness of how the ascension of souls works. Peter is in the temple video because his trio of governace (Peter James and John) represents bringing new souls in. Elohim, Jehovah, and Michael represent the governance of ascending God's people to become Gods themselves. The second use of overcometh from Revelation:
Revelation 2:11 He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
The scripture from Alma above refers to the second death as to dying to all things pertaining to righteousness. What happens to souls that are overcome by the world and who live by a telestial law? They are forever stuck in a telestial kingdom - dead to all things pertaining to righteousness. They are hurt of the second death. Overcoming level 2 is leaving the world and joining God's people where you must ascend through each level ... learning line upon line and precept upon precept ... a process of eternal progression.

So why have there been so many beings that are born on this world who never hear the gospel. Ours is the only religion that explains how these souls are provided a path to join Israel. But why not have the Priesthood presence and gospel effort available persistently throughout the Earth's telestial sojourn? God could have the Priesthood and Gospel preaching available on this side of the veil if he wanted ... "agency" is not the reason for apostasy. A telestial soul does not live a mortal life without hearing the gospel and accept it beyond the veil and then somehow overcome levels 3 through 7 in a resurrected body in terrestrial and celestial spheres. Every soul that is born into the house of Israel were adopted in by accepting a baptism from a prior world or creation.

Archangel 1, Dispensation 7, Level 1, Chakra 1
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
The final archangel is not Joseph Smith. Just kidding. It's obviously Joseph Smith.

But why? What is level 1? What does it mean to be over level 1? I think the simple answer here is the temples. Temple work is the fruit of the 7th Archangel who is over dispensation 7. I believe the work of each Archangel begins at the beginning (Abraham 3) through the end of the millennium. Joseph Smith's dominion over level 1 souls likely played a key role into who he was and what his mission was during the premortal war. The fruit of Joseph Smith's work has provided a way for all of mankind to accept baptisms and temple ordinances from beyond the veil. Joseph Smith's dominion is over the baseline. This is why Joseph Smith has done more for the salvation of mankind save Jesus only--his work has provided a way for every soul who kept their first estate to join God's ranks and be born to Israel. Hallelujah!

Interestingly, Peter and Joseph Smith are the only two Archangels over levels that are outside of God's people and they are the only two Archangels martyred.

All 7 Levels / Archangels / Chakras
Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
As you ascend the levels, there are fewer and fewer souls. There are 7 (perhaps 8 by the millennium) Archangels. I believe the 144,000 High Priests may be the exact number of Seraphim. They would be144,000 at the beginning and 144,000 at the end - called forth to the work of elevating the world to a terrestrial sphere. There are more souls at level 5 and even more at 4 and so on. More cherubim (level 4 / 4 wings) than Seraphim (levle 6 / 6 wings.) Below is a visual aid to represent this concept.

8th use of overcometh
Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
To me, this is as overt as 3 Nephi 12:48
Therefore I would that ye should be perfect even as I, or your Father who is in heaven is perfect.
Jesus did not inherit all the father hath by some other plan. He inherited all by the one plan of salvation.
The scriptures say it, and I defy all the learning and wisdom and all the combined powers of earth and hell together to refute it. Here, then, is eternal life—to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you, namely, by going from one small degree to another, and from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace, from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain to the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings, and to sit in glory, as do those who sit enthroned in everlasting power. ~Joseph Smith, King Follet Sermon.
This is a meaty concept. It's difficult for many to even open their minds and hearts to because it hurts to think you'd have to follow the same or a similar course as the Son has.
The Holy Ghost is now in a state of probation which if he should perform in righteousness he may pass through the same or a similar course of things that the Son has.” (Joseph Smith, The Words of Joseph Smith, p. 245; Sabbath address, Nauvoo, 27 August 1843. Reported by Franklin D. Richards.)
Some think that the idea of being a Son before being a Father somehow is disrespectful to the singular divinity and accomplishment of Jesus Christ. I submit to you that thinking you can become a God and create spirits as Elohim does without suffering as Jesus did first - without living a perfect life first - is the real disrespect. To think you could elevate to Elohim's level and inherit all without walking a same or similar path is the real disrespect. You can not inherit all before descending below all and you cannot dwell in a sphere with the father where no sin is permitted without proving you can do so first in a telestial sphere.

Final Thoughts
Abraham 3: 18 Howbeit that he made the greater star; as, also, if there be two spirits, and one shall be more intelligent than the other, yet these two spirits, notwithstanding one is more intelligent than the other, have no beginning; they existed before, they shall have no end, they shall exist after, for they are gnolaum, or eternal.
19 And the Lord said unto me: These two facts do exist, that there are two spirits, one being more intelligent than the other; there shall be another more intelligent than they; I am the Lord thy God, I am more intelligent than they all.
When we are ordained to become Kings and Queens and Priests and Priestesses, this does not occur in eternal worlds alone but in worlds just like this one - not with resurrected beings alone but we are Kings and Queens to mortals the same way Adam is our King. When the officiator tells you to imagine yourselves as Adam and Eve it is not to look back but to look forward. The temple is school to bring you to Adam's and Eve's level so that we may become Kings and a Queens like Adam....who then will go on to do the work of the Son. This is why the Holy Ghost is not shown or referred to in the temple endowment. The great secret is the Holy Ghost is us!

It is through telestial worlds like these that we proceed "from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace, from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain to the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings." "You have got to learn how to be gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you."

There are those who will look at all this and say "Nah." That's fine. I am posting this in hopes it finds at least one person who benefits and finds the next line or two ... and I am posting this looking for higher light and knowledge hoping there is someone out there who may have a line or two to add.
D&C 93: 12 And I, John, saw that he received not of the fulness at the first, but received grace for grace;
13 And he received not of the fulness at first, but continued from grace to grace, until he received a fulness;
14 And thus he was called the Son of God, because he received not of the fulness at the first.

20 For if you keep my commandments you shall receive of his fulness, and be glorified in me as I am in the Father; therefore, I say unto you, you shall receive grace for grace.
It is not a coincidence that there is a verse in D&C 93 that bridges the verses about Jesus receiving grace for grace and you receiving grace for grace that says this:
D&C 93: 18 And it shall come to pass, that if you are faithful you shall receive the fulness of the record of John.
This is the Lord saying He'll spell this process out for us when we are ready to receive such.

EDIT: I updated the numbering of Angels, as D&C 88:112 names Michael the 7th archangel which aligns with his order.
D&C 88:112 And Michael, the seventh angel, even the archangel, shall gather together his armies, even the hosts of heaven.
Last edited by Alaris on October 31st, 2017, 12:25 am, edited 19 times in total.

chrizyzel
Hi, I'm new.

Re: 7 Dispensations, 7 Archangels, 7 Chakras, 7 Levels of Mankind

Post by chrizyzel »

Our seven Chakras can be activated through meditation. I'm currently activating my 6th chakra or third eye.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Thankyou, good woork

Mcox
captain of 100

Post by Mcox »

Since the scriptures never mention chakras, nor do the leaders of our church, then in my opinion, this research is flawed. We have never been taught the concept of chakras within the Church of Jesus Christ of Laterday Saints. Never has a prophet of God taught about chakras. This is a teaching of new age spiritualism. This is the very definition of a philosophy of man mingled with scripture. Many members of the church do not realize that this is contrary to true doctrines. I would advise staying away from the doctrines of man and stick with the scriptures and teachings of the prophets. Spend your time on truth.

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Mcox wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 9:05 am Since the scriptures never mention chakras, nor do the leaders of our church, then in my opinion, this research is flawed. We have never been taught the concept of chakras within the Church of Jesus Christ of Laterday Saints. Never has a prophet of God taught about chakras. This is a teaching of new age spiritualism. This is the very definition of a philosophy of man mingled with scripture. Many members of the church do not realize that this is contrary to true doctrines. I would advise staying away from the doctrines of man and stick with the scriptures and teachings of the prophets. Spend your time on truth.
Absolutely agree!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I think it is a good analysis. Perhaps not perfect, but I think the important thing is that you are engaged in the struggle to understand.

As far as Mcox's comment, God loves all of His children, and has given pieces of His truth to all people, or rather teaches the same truths in ways they are prepared to accept. Our error as LDS is our pride in believing that because we have the priesthood that we have the pinnacle of all truths and that we have nothing to learn from anyone else. C.S Lewis was not a prophet, and yet many general authorities saw fit to quote him in General conference because he had expressed certain truths in a beautiful and revealing way. I have also learned many beautiful truths from Buddhism and other eastern philosophies that, while they have not been specifically taught in the same way by our prophets, the teachings are completely compatible and supportive of gospel principles. So perhaps we have a stumbling block of pride that we need to work on.

To the OP, you stated that chakras are not really something that you know a ton about. I'm no expert, but I know a bit. I love your matching them up with steps of progression. There is, I think, at least some truth to that. But I don;t think it is exactly that.

I myself have drawn comparison between chakras and Maslow's heirarchy of needs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27 ... y_of_needs
In short, if you aren't familiar, our needs are arranged like a pyramid with the more basic needs at the bottom. The idea is that it difficult to work on fulfilling higher needs if lower needs are not met. It isn't perfect either, but it is a different way of expressing much that you have.

It does fall apart though. It is pretty easy to demonstrate. The chakras are a progression in one sense, but not in another sense. It is very possible to have well-developed higher chakras and have serious problems in lower chakras. Take politicians or good salesmen for example. To be successful in these areas it is essential to have well developed 5th chakra (throat, communication). And yet, we can clearly see that these individuals have very poorly developed or even "blocked" heart chakras. In short, it is possible to have highly developed higher chakras and still be having struggles with lower chakras. The thing is - and this is simply my own belief, not taught that I am aware of - I feel that using these higher "skills" without the fundamental chakras developed exacts a price and in a way, constitutes "sin". I don;t mean evil, exactly, I mean harmful to the individual. Those higher skills will only blossom and have the full, wonderful and godly potential that they are intended if used in the proper order and with fully developed lower chakras supporting it.

The 6th chakra is worth some mention as this is where what we would consider supernatural gifts tend to be exhibited. In numerology in the bible, the number 6 denotes falling short of God, who is represented by the number 7 (which, as you stated, the 7th chakra represents our connection to the divine). I think many are attracted to 6th chakra because it is very enticing. Even those who properly develop the 5 preceding chakras I think tend to stop at 6. They have powers, abilities. They can demonstrate these abilities, and they become focused on themselves and on elevating themselves. This isn't always the case, of course, but this is a final test, if you will. These last two paragraphs are my thoughts alone, take them as you will.

I really appreciated the effort you have put into your study and your willingness to share.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

My first reaction to the above is some truth mixed with theory and who knows what else...

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

There is a particular term for this and Mcox above has provided it.
dc

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Mcox wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 9:05 am Since the scriptures never mention chakras, nor do the leaders of our church, then in my opinion, this research is flawed. We have never been taught the concept of chakras within the Church of Jesus Christ of Laterday Saints. Never has a prophet of God taught about chakras. This is a teaching of new age spiritualism. This is the very definition of a philosophy of man mingled with scripture. Many members of the church do not realize that this is contrary to true doctrines. I would advise staying away from the doctrines of man and stick with the scriptures and teachings of the prophets. Spend your time on truth.
How is it contrary? The devil does not create alternative truths from scratch but takes truth and twists it. Just like the left. None of their core doctrines stand for anything but stand against truth and God. New age spiritualism attempts to offer spirituality without God. Those who have actually spent time learning about chakras with the model of James 1:5 in mind and Moroni 10:3-5 know there is absolutely truth here. You can take chakras out of my article above and there is still more than plenty of evidence to support the alignment of Archangels and Dispensations with the levels of mankind.

What chakras are and what they represent align perfectly. The Aaronic Priesthood is the temporal Priesthood. Levels 3 and 4 of mankind are the first and second orders of Aaron and align perfectly with the first two laws of Obedience and Sacrifice - the will chakra and the heart chakra not only align with that perfectly but the heart chakra is the bridge between the temporal chakras and the spiritual chakras. Overcoming level 4 and become a level 5 being or the first order of Melchizedek is now the first spiritual chakra or throat chakra. I can't understand this for you but can invite you to at least consider it with an open mind. I used to think Joseph Smith struggled with saints who were too open minded and too close minded. I was going to search for quotes on both for a talk in church. I couldn't find hardly anything on saints who were too open minded. He did however struggle with saints who were too close minded and found several quotes:
"“I have tried for a number of years to get the minds of the Saints prepared to receive the things of God; but we frequently see some of them, after suffering all they have for the work of God, will fly to pieces like glass as soon as anything comes that is contrary to their traditions: they cannot stand the fire at all. How many will be able to abide a celestial law, and go through and receive their exaltation, I am unable to say, as many are called, but few are chosen ~ Joseph Smith"
The corresponding archangels of these chakras showed perfect mastery over what those chakras represent. Coincidence? Sure maybe. What I posted about Peter being the first to be in charge of an organized missionary effort - at the meridian of time - and how his dominion over level 2 beings helps explain this - nothing?

Joseph Smith tried to teach the saints how to learn these truths for themselves - how to try the spirits. He did not teach the saints to sit back and have the gospel learned to them by the brethren. The brethren do share pearls from time to time but largely focus on the milk to invite souls into the church and get them to the temple where the meat is learned.

Look I get it. There is a reason why you can't just hand someone a big fistful of truth and higher understanding - it must be learned line upon line. I was hoping - still am - to at least find a few who have learned some or more of what I've shared for the edification of everyone involved. I am fully aware of the troll-ish behavior that exists everywhere and sadly in these forums as well. Someone spends hours trying to build a discussion and the drive-by trolls leave the one liner troll remarks. I have studied everything I've shared for a great deal of time - pondered for a great deal of time - and prayed and received witnesses that I am learning incredible higher truths. I have not been forbidden from sharing them ... but to dismiss this outright as philosophy of men mingled with scripture is to your own detriment. As I know there is a ton of truth and higher understanding here, then I can say with a surety that when the 2/3 portion is revealed, there will be a ton of LDS who dismiss it outright. The Lord will not reveal the 2/3 portion at general conference.
D&C 85:7
7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;
One final point here before anyone thinks about marrying their pride to their 1-2 minutes of thought they put into this article before posting a dismissal. In Texas, many a baptist would look to contend. As a good missionary, I avoided it for the most part. However, sometimes I would end a conversation with thus: Baptists believe that there is only one God - Jesus. They believe there is no eternal increase and would troll us about our doctrine of divine sonship. They also believed that all you have to do is accept Jesus in your heart and you're saved. So I would tell them ... if you are right then I'll see you in heaven. But if I am right, then I will descend and visit you in the terrestrial kingdom and say hi...which ironically is exactly the heaven they envision for themselves---only Jesus. No increase.

Likewise ... if you're right .. that the chakras are the philosophies of men and have no part in such an article on the archangels, dispensations, and eternal progression ... well that doesn't really affect me much. Nothing of what I have learned has justified sin or caused me to pray less. As I continue to study and pray with an open heart, I have no pride married to chakras. However, if am right and there's something to this .. then marrying your pride to your words will only impeded your collection of knowledge. I am open to being wrong .. are you?
… A man is saved no faster than he gets knowledge, for if he does not get knowledge, ~ Joseph Smith
Moroni 7: 13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.
14 Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil.
15 For behold, my brethren, it is given unto you to judge, that ye may know good from evil; and the way to judge is as plain, that ye may know with a perfect knowledge, as the daylight is from the dark night.
16 For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God.
Understanding the chakras and how they relate to our spiritual progression expands my knowledge and understanding of how the ascension of souls works - the higher souls need the lower ones and vice versa. It's brilliant. I have planted this seed and it has expanded my understanding and my knowledge which brings me closer to Christ by understanding Him - how He achieved His light - and the process by which we become Gods. This seed has sprouted and has grown and is a good seed. Have you planted it or dismissed it outright? Would you have recognized Jesus or would you have fought his truths as they were not in alignment with what the "brethren" of the day were saying?
Alma 30 But behold, as the seed swelleth, and sprouteth, and beginneth to grow, then you must needs say that the seed is good; for behold it swelleth, and sprouteth, and beginneth to grow. And now, behold, will not this strengthen your faith? Yea, it will strengthen your faith: for ye will say I know that this is a good seed; for behold it sprouteth and beginneth to grow.
Last edited by Alaris on May 23rd, 2017, 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Original_Intent wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 9:35 am I think it is a good analysis. Perhaps not perfect, but I think the important thing is that you are engaged in the struggle to understand.

As far as Mcox's comment, God loves all of His children, and has given pieces of His truth to all people, or rather teaches the same truths in ways they are prepared to accept. Our error as LDS is our pride in believing that because we have the priesthood that we have the pinnacle of all truths and that we have nothing to learn from anyone else. C.S Lewis was not a prophet, and yet many general authorities saw fit to quote him in General conference because he had expressed certain truths in a beautiful and revealing way. I have also learned many beautiful truths from Buddhism and other eastern philosophies that, while they have not been specifically taught in the same way by our prophets, the teachings are completely compatible and supportive of gospel principles. So perhaps we have a stumbling block of pride that we need to work on.

To the OP, you stated that chakras are not really something that you know a ton about. I'm no expert, but I know a bit. I love your matching them up with steps of progression. There is, I think, at least some truth to that. But I don;t think it is exactly that.
Thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed the article. I agree - There are more aspects to this I am learning - more on this later.
Original_Intent wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 9:35 am I myself have drawn comparison between chakras and Maslow's heirarchy of needs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27 ... y_of_needs
In short, if you aren't familiar, our needs are arranged like a pyramid with the more basic needs at the bottom. The idea is that it difficult to work on fulfilling higher needs if lower needs are not met. It isn't perfect either, but it is a different way of expressing much that you have.

It does fall apart though. It is pretty easy to demonstrate. The chakras are a progression in one sense, but not in another sense. It is very possible to have well-developed higher chakras and have serious problems in lower chakras. Take politicians or good salesmen for example. To be successful in these areas it is essential to have well developed 5th chakra (throat, communication). And yet, we can clearly see that these individuals have very poorly developed or even "blocked" heart chakras. In short, it is possible to have highly developed higher chakras and still be having struggles with lower chakras. The thing is - and this is simply my own belief, not taught that I am aware of - I feel that using these higher "skills" without the fundamental chakras developed exacts a price and in a way, constitutes "sin". I don;t mean evil, exactly, I mean harmful to the individual. Those higher skills will only blossom and have the full, wonderful and godly potential that they are intended if used in the proper order and with fully developed lower chakras supporting it.
I am aware of this. I believe the first estate mirrors the first chakra and the second estate mirrors the second and the millenium mirrors the third chakra. However Moses was the prime example of overcoming the will (third chakra) and the children of Israel born from then until the babylonian captivity were terrible at overcoming the will. This all occurred during the second estate.

The nephites and lamanites who delighted in bloodshed and cannibalism had descended way below into the depths of the first chakra ... to the depths of primal nature - and during a second estate that is symbolized by the second chakra and not the first. I totally agree that someone can reach a higher level and then struggle with a lower chakra. Pornography. Chakras are very much like playing whackamole in a way. Learning to be a God ... you have to master every aspect of yourself ... every aspect of progression - this is what the chakras symbolize in my humble opinion.

Lucifer was likely a being of a higher level - a son of the morning - he was likely past level 3 and yet he set his will against God's - third chakra failure.
Original_Intent wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 9:35 am The 6th chakra is worth some mention as this is where what we would consider supernatural gifts tend to be exhibited. In numerology in the bible, the number 6 denotes falling short of God, who is represented by the number 7 (which, as you stated, the 7th chakra represents our connection to the divine). I think many are attracted to 6th chakra because it is very enticing. Even those who properly develop the 5 preceding chakras I think tend to stop at 6. They have powers, abilities. They can demonstrate these abilities, and they become focused on themselves and on elevating themselves. This isn't always the case, of course, but this is a final test, if you will. These last two paragraphs are my thoughts alone, take them as you will.

I really appreciated the effort you have put into your study and your willingness to share.
Very interesting thought about the numbrer 6 thank you. Enoch and his city were so righteous the city was lifted to join God. This is the symbol of what the true master of the sixth chakra is - it should lead you to 7 which is the connection and reliance upon the divine. I'll take a look at your article. Thanks for the constructive post - exactly what I was hoping for!

Mcox
captain of 100

Post by Mcox »

Look sometimes I have a few minutes here and there that I can respond. I appreciate your many hours of study and work on this concept.Please don't suppose I'm trolling if I have a different opinion then you. And I love how those involved in new age spiritualism always think that those who disagree are not enlightened or open minded. I did not attack your character, I simply do not believe in chakras. Can you tell me how chakras are important to my eternal salvation? I also have a problem with the new age use of archangels. Please explain how this is part of the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Mcox wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 10:11 pm Look sometimes I have a few minutes here and there that I can respond. I appreciate your many hours of study and work on this concept.Please don't suppose I'm trolling if I have a different opinion then you. And I love how those involved in new age spiritualism always think that those who disagree are not enlightened or open minded. I did not attack your character, I simply do not believe in chakras. Can you tell me how chakras are important to my eternal salvation? I also have a problem with the new age use of archangels. Please explain how this is part of the gospel of Jesus Christ?
I agree - New age spiritualism uses archangels without Christ which is folly. They do align the archangels with the seven days of the week. The seven days of the week are indeed highly symbolic and also align with the article above. This is further evidence to me the devil has taken something true and twisted it as the days of the week that new age spiritualism assigns to the archangels makes no sense to me. Like it was twisted.

To answer your other question:
"Would to God, brethren, I could tell you who I am! would to God I could tell you what I know! but you would call it blasphemy, and there are men on this stand who would want to take my life." Joseph Smith; Life of Heber C. Kimball, p.33
Don't you wonder what Joseph Smith obviously longed to tell the saints? I believe I may know the answer. He undoubtedly knew who he was... One of the 7 beings highest in authority of those souls bound only to this earth. As I read rough Stone rolling it is obvious to me that Joseph Smith struggled with teaching the saints higher truths. It is surprising that so many early leaders pit their pride against Joseph Smith. He longed to tell them who he is and could not.

It is so much easier now almost 200 years later to accept the truth that Joseph Smith is one of the 7 archangels. However are the saints any more able or willing to learn new truths that conflict with tradition?

Finrock
captain of 1,000

Post by Finrock »

An idea or a truth is sometimes known by many names. Although the term "chakras" may not have been used, the ideas and principles may have been taught.

What specifically about chakras is contrary to true doctrines?

-Finrock

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

This.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Thanks for posting this...I can tell it took a lot of time. I look forward to reading it carefully.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

There is so much more to this than the chakras. The chakras are meant as another layer of "cool" for those who are open minded enough to sustain the thought without dismissing the many gems that can be discovered by studying the 8 verses in Revelation alone.

The white stone aligning with the second token in the temple... The dispensation heads aligning to the respective levels of progression... The references to manna and the city of Enoch being two overt references. The eighth level aligning to becoming a Savior.... Which then all but proves that the other levels are overcome in descent through telestial spheres. The idea you must descend to ascend is another gileadi teaching that I want to investigate as it also parallels this.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

alaris wrote: April 26th, 2017, 2:55 pm There is so much more to this than the chakras. The chakras are meant as another layer of "cool" for those who are open minded enough to sustain the thought without dismissing the many gems that can be discovered by studying the 8 verses in Revelation alone.

The white stone aligning with the second token in the temple... The dispensation heads aligning to the respective levels of progression... The references to manna and the city of Enoch being two overt references. The eighth level aligning to becoming a Savior.... Which then all but proves that the other levels are overcome in descent through telestial spheres. The idea you must descend to ascend is another gileadi teaching that I want to investigate as it also parallels this.
I was going to comment earlier and suggest that somehow you make all of your points without mixing in chakras. Each stage is overcoming what - a law, principle, covenant, ordinance? Then at the end, you can point out that other cultures have been given similar inspiration or truth.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that a resurrected being could somehow be born again, with his spirit having to leave his body to enter a newborn's body. Is that what you believe?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Sarah wrote: April 26th, 2017, 3:30 pm
alaris wrote: April 26th, 2017, 2:55 pm There is so much more to this than the chakras. The chakras are meant as another layer of "cool" for those who are open minded enough to sustain the thought without dismissing the many gems that can be discovered by studying the 8 verses in Revelation alone.

I was going to comment earlier and suggest that somehow you make all of your points without mixing in chakras. Each stage is overcoming what - a law, principle, covenant, ordinance? Then at the end, you can point out that other cultures have been given similar inspiration or truth.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that a resurrected being could somehow be born again, with his spirit having to leave his body to enter a newborn's body. Is that what you believe?
Thanks Sarah. :) I'd like to answer your question with a question. What is in the sealed portion that is kept from us that we can't handle? There is so much truth out there yet to be learned but the saints can't expand their minds to accept an idea that may not fit with an earlier understanding (or misunderstanding) of an eternal truth such as the resurrection.

In short I don't know. In long, I know there is some level of multiple mortal probations. There are tons of clues ...
When our father Adam came into the garden of Eden, he came into it with a celestial body, and brought Eve, one of his wives, with him. ~ Brigham Young
...and you have got to learn how to be gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you, namely, by going from one small degree to another, and from a small capacity to a great one; from grace to grace, from exaltation to exaltation, until you attain to the resurrection of the dead, and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings, and to sit in glory, as do those who sit enthroned in everlasting power. ~Joseph Smith King Follet Sermon
https://www.lds.org/ensign/1971/04/the- ... n?lang=eng

You have to learn to be a God. Many LDS who think of this think this takes places where resurrected Celestial beings learn how to rule terrestrial and telestial beings ... well yes kind of but descending to spheres such as this one.
D&C 93:11 And I, John, bear record that I beheld his glory, as the glory of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, even the Spirit of truth, which came and dwelt in the flesh, and dwelt among us.
12 And I, John, saw that he received not of the fulness at the first, but received grace for grace;
13 And he received not of the fulness at first, but continued from grace to grace, until he received a fulness;
14 And thus he was called the Son of God, because he received not of the fulness at the first.
15 And I, John, bear record, and lo, the heavens were opened, and the Holy Ghost descended upon him in the form of a dove, and sat upon him, and there came a voice out of heaven saying: This is my beloved Son.
16 And I, John, bear record that he received a fulness of the glory of the Father;
17 And he received all power, both in heaven and on earth, and the glory of the Father was with him, for he dwelt in him.
18 And it shall come to pass, that if you are faithful you shall receive the fulness of the record of John.
19 I give unto you these sayings that you may understand and know how to worship, and know what you worship, that you may come unto the Father in my name, and in due time receive of his fulness.
20 For if you keep my commandments you shall receive of his fulness, and be glorified in me as I am in the Father; therefore, I say unto you, you shall receive grace for grace.
21 And now, verily I say unto you, I was in the beginning with the Father, and am the Firstborn;
22 And all those who are begotten through me are partakers of the glory of the same, and are the church of the Firstborn.
Firstly, the "grace to grace" phrase is both in King Follet and in D&C 93. In one it's referring to what you have to do to become a God. In the other it refers to what Jesus had to do to become a God. Both tell us how He and we receive a fulness. It's not two separate plans of salvation. It's one plan. There is one path. What does going from grace to grace mean? Who is the only source of grace in our creation? Hence going from creation (one savior) to another creation (another savior) and progressing as the saviors ascend and become Gods. This is why Jesus says He is doing what He saw the father do. He saw the Father save a creation - He was there.

And that is what the church of the firstborn is - it's not a fancy name for Jesus - His name is not the name of the church. It's the title "Firstborn" and how to attain it.

King Follet again:
What is it? To inherit the same power, the same glory and the same exaltation, until you arrive at the station of a god, and ascend the throne of eternal power, the same as those who have gone before. What did Jesus do? Why, I do the things I saw my Father do when worlds came rolling into existence. ~Jospeh Smith
This is why we LDS know there are seven archangels but haven't had all their names & identities revealed yet. Because that revelation leads to the knowledge that each archangel is over one level of progression .... HERE. That all levels are being progressed simultaneously by different beings in the same sphere - the higher levels ministering to the lower levels and the lower levels benefiting from the higher levels.

Perhaps you have to learn to be the steward of each level in turn ... incarnating and then showing your level the ultimate example of Obedience for level 3 beings (Moses) and the ultimate example of sacrifice for level 4 beings (Abraham) and so on. Once you rule each level, then you rule a world - Michael. From there perhaps you become the firstborn of a new creation ... or perhaps there are higher levels of multi-world administration that must be learned first.

If I have at least tantalized a further investigation, please read John 17 with this in mind - that Jesus is praying for beings that were "given" to Him by the father - "given" because the Father ransomed their souls during his tenure as a Savior of a prior creation ... then those souls who elevated their light were chosen to be the sons of morning - the firstborn of a new creation where they are "born again." The noble and great ones. Each starting their new roles .. their new names ... with new covenants. "They have kept their word" is what Jesus says of his disciples. Their lives had not ended yet so "keeping their word" seems premature unless He's referring to when these souls were "given" to Jesus by the father.

I would love to delve into what is the ordinance or covenant with each level. Isaiah 6 is one of the ordinances - level 6 I believe. His sins are forgiven .. I believe that is something that happens at each level's ordinance until you reach the level that you require passage w/o sin.

chrizyzel
Hi, I'm new.

Post by chrizyzel »

Original_Intent wrote: April 23rd, 2017, 9:35 am Our error as LDS is our pride in believing that because we have the priesthood that we have the pinnacle of all truths and that we have nothing to learn from anyone else. C.S Lewis was not a prophet, and yet many general authorities saw fit to quote him in General conference because he had expressed certain truths in a beautiful and revealing way. I have also learned many beautiful truths from Buddhism and other eastern philosophies that, while they have not been specifically taught in the same way by our prophets, the teachings are completely compatible and supportive of gospel principles. So perhaps we have a stumbling block of pride that we need to work on.
We can call it a "Counterfeit disease". For them that are prideful everything that are strange and not belong to the Church are counterfeit. How is it that when the 12 apostles saw someone who is casting evil spirit in the Savors name, the Savior told them not to forbid the man and taught that people who help His representatives will be rewarded? (see Mark 9:39–41). It's like saying that Hinduism is an evil religion, when in fact David O. McKay believes in the power of Meditation, an spiritual practice of Hinduism and Buddhism, saying that meditation is the language of the soul. It is defined as “a form of private devotion, or spiritual exercise, consisting in deep, continued reflection on some religious theme.” Meditation is a form of prayer. …

So if we are allowed to meditate, whether we like it or not, these chakras will be activated through meditation. I consider this Chakras as gifts from God. If we are His children, that means we have incredible powers hidden within us waiting to be discovered.

chrizyzel
Hi, I'm new.

Post by chrizyzel »

Are you saying that we have to overcome our 7 Chakras? If that's the case then for me, the way to overcome them is to balance them because all of chakras can greatly contribute or destroy our being. For example if our root chakra is under-active, we loose our confidence and will always feel fear. If it's over-active then we will become materialistic and greedy.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Whether you believe that chakras are real or not, at the very least they are simply another representation of challenges we need to overcome.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

2nd Nephi 25:
And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.....

And now behold, I say unto you that the right way is to believe in Christ, and deny him not; and Christ is the Holy One of Israel; wherefore ye must bow down before him, and worship him with all your might, mind, and strength, and your whole soul; and if ye do this ye shall in nowise be cast out.

So I did a little reading into "chakra" and from whence it came and no where does it "preach of Christ". I think that it is another diversion from where/what our hearts and minds should be centered on which is "Christ". According to my understanding of the Gospel, we are required to abase ourselves in this life like into the Saviour. We are to be "clay in the hands of the Potter". We are to take a back seat, we are to learn to love one another, we are to have a hope in Christ who is mighty to save, not a hope in self. Man is nothing, even less than the dust of the earth. And even after all we do or can do we are saved by grace.
To me the Gospel of Jesus Christ is plain and simple, it is not complicated, it is sweet food to the soul, and for that matter the only thing that can satisfy the soul.
It is not about self as in what i like to call "me-ism", but rather it is about losing oneself in the service of others.
So why do I emphasize on these things? Because I do not see "chakra" ideas anywhere in the scriptures or writings of any prophets. I think that it is possible to find some similarities between the Gospel and fables and fairytales and folklore and we can throw chakra in there also. But it seems that there is a concentrated effort to water down and pollute the plain and simple Gospel of the Son of God.
Straight and narrow and plain and simple is the path that leadeth to eternal life. To someone that has the Gospel and a testimony thereof, IMOP "chakra" is just another diversion from that path.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

1 Nephi 10:19 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.
D&C 88: 118 And as all have not faith, seek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith.
On taking a back seat ...
2 Nephi 28:29 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!
30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.
Nowhere do the scriptures say we should take a back seat.

Ask
Seek
Knock

^ Not sitting still words. 2 Nephi 28:29 is a specific warning against sitting still.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Thank you for compiling all this!!!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Some more thoughts on chakras -

Why do we feel a burning in our bosom? Why not in our belly or in your mind? The heart chakra links the temporal to the spiritual chakras - is that not exactly what is happening when the spirit touches you?

My buddy thaabit and I were talking about chakras, and he mentioned that the 7 days of creation align with the chakras.

1st day - darkness and light divided - 1st estate souls divided based off base chakra / desires (see above)
2nd day - waters divided - 2nd estate is water based. Natural man desires all subject to water. Body is 90 percent water.
3rd day - dry land, grass, trees, - 3rd chakra is will. The earth and plants all follow God's will.
4th day - Great light / lesser light divided - lesser light rules the night. 4th Chakra is the bridge to living in your lower chakras (darkness) or higher, spiritual chakras (light)
5th day - animals created. 5th chakra is voice. Animals have a voice - they have 5 chakras.
6th chakra - man is created. 6th is third eye - deeper understanding. Spiritual Gifts. Man is only creature capable of this. 6th chakra is the full measure of man until he reaches
7th chakra - God walks with man. 7th is the crown chakra - or connection to the divine.

Coincidence? Sure. Let's look at the laws of the temple given and how they align with the chakras

1st chakra -creation
2nd chakra - fall to second estate --- Cast out ---
Need to overcome and return to God. Here's how:
3rd chakra - Will - Law of Obedience given to overcome
4th chakra - Heart -Law of Sacrifice given to overcome
5th chakra - Voice. -Law of Gospel given to overcome (proclaiming the gospel)
6th chakra - Third Eye - Law of Chastity given to overcome - Higher law of chastity is thoughts D&C 121:45 -
7th chakra - Crown - Law of Consecration given to overcome - All things in common = perfection & connection / ascension to the divine

Edit:

We are judged by our actions, desires, words, and thoughts - Our thoughts lead to all the former. How are our actions controlled? By our will.

So .. obedience is the first law..

Chakra 3. Will / Actions (Overcome by will by first law = obedience)
Chakra 4 Heart / Desires.
Chakra 5 Voice / Words
Chakra 6 Third Eye / Thoughts
Then you may Chakra 7 - connect to the divine.