7 Archangels, 7 Dispensations, and 7 Levels of Mankind

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
thaabit
captain of 100

Re: 7 Dispensations, 7 Archangels, 7 Chakras, 7 Levels of Mankind

Post by thaabit »

It seems shortsighted and dismissive to blanket reject alaris' speculations on the number 7 with a simple "it's not in the scriptures" or "the general authorities never mentioned it." Just because the form of the word hasn't been used, it doesn't mean the concepts aren't there.

For instance, when Jesus said "my yoke is light," the translation could have been "my yoga is light" as the 2 words are basically the same word, meaning to bind. I get that ppl might be uncomfortable with the word chakra due to its connection to Eastern philosophies and religions. But the idea of chakras is hardly controversial. It's simply a model of the spiritual or other subtle bodies are organized, just like our organs and circulatory systems in the physical realm. I would ask you what you think that model is, or if you believe one even exists? There might be philosphies built upon the concept of chakras that are false, but it doesn't mean the concept itself is invalid. If I think bloodletting is a good way to heal the physical body, then, if I'm wrong, it doesn't mean we don't have a heart and circulatory system.

Joseph Smith said that "all spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure, and can only be discerned by purer eyes; we cannot see it; but when our bodies are purified we shall see that it is all matter." What are the purer eyes he refers to? Has anyone explained that over the pulpit? When Jesus referred to the mote and beam in someone's eye, was he referring to the physical eye? If not, then perhaps a spiritual "eye" or "eyes" (3rd chakra/6th chakra)? Why use the metaphor at all? When we are told revelation comes to our minds (6th or 7th chakra) AND our hearts (4th chakra), why both? Why isn't one sufficient? Why is it "bowels (3rd chakra or lower) of mercy". Why don't we feel emotions in our head? Why do we cry when we are sad and also when we feel great truths (6th chakra)? Why do we laugh when we have a realization of truth or a (5th chakra)? How is it we can be lifted up in the pride of our eyes (3rd chakra perhaps?) and the pride of our hearts (4th chakra)? When we are told to have our "eye" single to the glory of God, is that our physical eye, or maybe an elusive spiritual eye (6th chakra)? When Psalms 115:7 says "neither they speak through their throat" (5th chakra), what could that be referring to? How can one physically speak except through the throat? Anyways, these are just a few examples of the concept of "chakra" being in the scriptures.

Truth is truth, no matter the source. Are we not commanded to seek it wherever we might find it?

Joseph Smith:

"The things of God are of deep import; and time, and experience, and careful and ponderous and solemn thoughts can only find them out."

"It is my meditation all the day, and more than my meat and drink, to know how I shall make the Saints of God comprehend the visions that roll like an overflowing surge before my mind. Oh! how I would delight to bring before you things which you never thought of!"

"There has been a great difficulty in getting anything into the heads of this generation. It has been like splitting hemlock knots with a corn-dodger for a wedge, and a pumpkin for a beetle. Even the Saints are slow to understand. I have tried for a number of years to get the minds of the Saints prepared to receive the things of God; but we frequently see some of them, after suffering all they have for the work of God, will fly to pieces like glass as soon as anything comes that is contrary to their traditions: they cannot stand the fire at all. How many will be able to abide a celestial law, and go through and receive their exaltation, I am unable to say, as many are called, but few are chosen."

"When things that are of the greatest importance are passed over by the weak-minded men without even a thought, I want to see truth in all its bearings and hug it to my bosom. I believe all that God ever revealed, and I never hear of a man being damned for believing too much; but they are damned for unbelief."

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I've been meaning to add to this thread as I have received more information. Morning and night - between the brink of sleeping and wakefulness is when I receive while praying and pondering having "careful and ponderous and solemn thought(s)."

The ordinances may also relate to the chakras and what the chakras represents. This thought started with Isaiah 6, where I believe this ordinance is the ordinance of level 6 - the seraphim. This chapter happens first chronologically in Isaiah, yet he places it in chapter 6 where there are 6 wings described of the beings who are welcoming Isaiah to their order. Coincidence? No.
Isaiah 6: 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
Ordinances often grant a forgiveness of sins, so verse 7 adds much weight to the fact that this chapter indeed is an ordinance. Here are the rest of the words of the ordinance:
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
9 ¶ And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
12 And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
13 ¶ But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof
First, here am I, send me - super cool. These are the words Michael spoke in Abraham 3.

Secondly, I struggled with the words of this ordinance at first as it seemed rather cruel. The chakras actually help understand this. The 6th chakra is the third eye and represents spiritual understanding. The words of this ordinance seem like they're essentially saying, "Welcome to level 6 where you will have an understanding beyond those to whom you are called to preach. You will be struggling to convert as many souls as you can but the majority will not see with their eyes, hear with their ears, or understand with their hearts to be converted and healed. How long? Until the very end of the Telestial Period of Earth when only the holy seed remain."

So I've thought for some time that the live coal represents the throat chakra and Isaiah's overcoming the 5th level. I started to think more on this last night and thought "Maybe there is an ordinance pertaining to each chakra and overcoming its corresponding level."
Moses 6: 63 And behold, all things have their likeness, and all things are created and made to bear record of me, both things which are temporal, and things which are spiritual; things which are in the heavens above, and things which are on the earth, and things which are in the earth, and things which are under the earth, both above and beneath: all things bear record of me.
My mind went immediately to the first ordinance of baptism. In my post above I make the case that once you are adopted into the House of Israel, you are level 3 where the overcoming thereof requires obedience - the first law of heaven. But the ordinance to join level 3 symbolizes overcoming level 2 - the sacral chakra - or the natural man (see above.) The ordinance of baptism symbolizes many things - the washing away of sins and rebirth.
Moses 6:59 That by reason of transgression cometh the fall, which fall bringeth death, and inasmuch as ye were born into the world by water, and blood, and the spirit, which I have made, and so became of dust a living soul, even so ye must be born again into the kingdom of heaven, of water, and of the Spirit, and be cleansed by blood, even the blood of mine Only Begotten; that ye might be sanctified from all sin, and enjoy the words of eternal life in this world, and eternal life in the world to come, even immortal glory;
The baptismal ordinance itself symbolizes being born again into the kingdom of heaven by water. In my very humble opinion, the children of Israel - every single person born into Israel had already been "adopted" in by a baptism ... in a prior creation. This will be hard for many to swallow (think on Isaiah 6 before casting it aside,) but humor me for one moment if you don't think this is possible. Imagine for one moment it is true. Now think on baptism and the rich symbolism of death, burial, and rebirth into the kingdom of heaven - it's literal! The symbolism is literal! Remember king follet where Joseph Smith says you must go from one degree (level or chakra) to another - from exaltation to exaltation until you attain to the resurrection of the dead and are able to dwell in everlasting burnings.

So the ordinance to join level 3 is the symbol of overcoming level 2. I believe the Gift of the Holy Ghost is part of this rather than separate,
You might as well baptize a bag of sand as a man, if not done in view of the remission of sins and getting of the Holy Ghost. Baptism by water is but half a baptism, and is good for nothing without the other half—that is, the baptism of the Holy Ghost (History of the Church, 5:499).
For the sake of this post, I will assume Jospeh Smith is correct here and the Gift of the Holy Ghost is but half of one ordinance that symbolizes overcoming level 2 and joining the order of Israel. Elder Packer gave a great talk on the Gift of the Holy Ghost and how it is tied to baptism jointly.

https://www.lds.org/ensign/2006/08/the- ... w?lang=eng

What about level 1? First, let's operate under the assumption that a body is required to overcome just as Isaiah had a body for level 6. What do all level 2 beings receive for overcoming level 1? A body. Birth is the ordinance of overcoming level 1, and birth itself passes a threshold - the exact location of the first chakra! Missionaries always use birth to help parents identify the Holy Ghost. We all know birth is a sacred event, but did we know it is also an ordinance!? I'm not claiming to be the first one to realize this. Quick google:

https://www.reddit.com/r/latterdaysaint ... ordinance/

Think on Moses 6:59 above again. We are born into the world by water, and blood, and the spirit. The ordinance itself symbolizes the future ordinances and levels that must be overcome in the flesh. But wait a minute .. the ordinances themselves always represent the level that was just overcome. So birth symbolizes overcoming level 1 - how? Well let's see, a baby is separated from the world - hidden. The baby is in darkness. The baby is born through pain and sacrifice and blood to enter our world - passing through a tunnel (read NDEs) and leaves the darkness and enters the light. The symbolism is so rich, but I believe the darkness of the womb and the entering of the life is the symbolism that represents forsaking the darkness of the rebellion and choosing to follow the light of Jehovah. The symbolism of a woman sacrificing extreme pain and blood to birth a child is obviously a deep, sacred symbol of the Savior's Atonement. This is why Mother's Day is a sacred holiday and Father's Day isn't a real holiday. ;)

So what about level 3? The third chakra is in the solar plexus and lies between the navel and the solar plexus. Remember this is the chakra that represents the will, and the will is overcome through obedience.

Level 3 is the sacrament. The sacrament is how we overcome level 3 being the imperfect beings we are.
D&C 20:77 O God, the Eternal Father, we ask thee in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this bread to the souls of all those who partake of it, that they may eat in remembrance of the body of thy Son, and witness unto thee, O God, the Eternal Father, that they are willing to take upon them the name of thy Son, and always remember him and keep his commandments which he has given them; that they may always have his Spirit to be with them. Amen.
Overcoming the will through obedience through a long process that involves renewing our original covenants through the ordinance of the sacrament, which is done by eating and drink the bread and water ... into our belly. Precisely where the third chakra is located.

Level 4 is the heart chakra. This is where we feel the spirit. Overcoming level 4 means the promise to join level 5 which is what I believe is the first order of Melchizedek or the first order of the Celestial beings. Failing to overcome 3 or 4 is the destiny of Terrestrial beings. Overcoming level 4 is the destiny of Celestial beings. The ordinance of joining level 5 has the symbolism of the prior chakra, just like birth, baptism, and the sacrament.
The other Comforter spoken of is a subject of great interest, and perhaps understood by few of this generation. After a person has faith in Christ, repents of his sins, and is baptized for the remission of his sins and receives the Holy Ghost, (by the laying on of hands), which is the first Comforter, then let him continue to humble himself before God, hungering and thirsting after righteousness, and living by every word of God, and the Lord will soon say unto him, Son, thou shalt be exalted.

When the Lord has thoroughly proved him, and finds that the man is determined to serve Him at all hazards, then the man will find his calling and his election made sure, then it will be his privilege to receive the other Comforter, which the Lord hath promised the Saints, as is recorded in the testimony of St. John, in the 14th chapter, from the 12th to the 27th verses. ~ Joseph Smith
So receiving the promise of exaltation is overcoming level 4 and receiving the promise to join level 5. This is the second comforter - where is comfort felt? In the heart chakra. The law of sacrifice is the law given to overcome level 4 - the heart chakra - and join the order of Melchizedek or the order of Celestial beings. Will you place your desires on the lower chakras or the higher chakras? There are 3 above and 3 below. This is the bridge that must be overcome to join the higher 3 levels. And when you do ... you receive the second comforter.

Rensai
captain of 1,000

Post by Rensai »

Interesting thread. Thanks for sharing your thoughts alaris. I've come to agree with you about the notion that after this life we will be like God, I think we still have a long ways to go. Christ says he is only doing what he saw the father do, I think if we pass this test, then we will be in a position where Christ can adopt us, he becomes our father and starts a new kingdom, and then we too can see everything our father does to create his new kingdom, eventually getting to the point where we will have to go through the same extreme test Christ faced in this life before finally becoming Gods ourselves after having seen and done everything our father did.

I'm still processing the stuff about Chakras, part of me wants to reject it because its so foreign to my LDS mindest, but perhaps I just need to study it a bit more. I'm also doubting that you've got the dispensation heads correctly identified. Its a tough subject and there's really no way to know for sure until God reveals it, but the problem I have with the list you've got is that the dispensation heads should appear during each 1000 year period and yours don't seem to match up, a few of them overlap into the same time period. I don't claim to have made any thorough study on this topic, but I'll take a stab at it outlining my thoughts here.

From 4000 BC - 3000 BC: This one is easy. Adam = Michael. He was the first to start teaching the gospel to mankind.

From 3000 - 2000 BC:, the choices are Enoch or Noah, and possibly Abraham or Melchizedek, who are thought to have been around slightly before the end of that time period. There are some great prophets appearing in this period for sure, but if Noah is really Gabriel, then it has to be him.

From 2000BC - 1000BC: you've got again Abraham or Melchizedek since they crossover from the end of the other period, but also Moses and possibly Joseph in the running. Its a tough call, but I like Moses for the Job. My second pick here would probably be Melchizedek since Abraham paid tithes to him, that makes me think Melchizedek was the higher priesthood authority.

From 1000 - 0 AD : You've got Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Daniel. I think that's the main leaders for this time. I like Isaiah for this one or Elijah. Elijah definitely had all the priesthood keys, and an important role passing them on in the last days, but also served among such a hard hearted people that he had very little success and didn't leave a lot of scripture or anything else that had much of an impact from what I can tell. Isaiah also didn't have a ton of success in his own time, but he left us the longest prophetic book of anyone and had a great impact on the Nephites, Peter's time, as well as our own time. Both performed some pretty impressive miracles, etc. I think they stand out from the other choices a little bit based on what we know.

From 0 AD to 1000 AD: This one seems like Peter is the obvious Choice, but I think Nephi is worth considering too. The Nephi during the first part of this dispensation sounds pretty darn impressive. I also tend to think that Christ is using his 7 strongest servants in an independent way. Peter and the apostles are really impressive guys, but they also have Christ there to directly teach them, help them build faith, etc. I think the harder assignments would be the guys that have to stand completely on their own if that makes sense, so I'm not sold on Peter. For that matter, I think if you consider Peter, you'd also have to consider one of the Nephite apostles, we don't know as much about them so we tend to overlook them, but they were hand picked by Christ and given much the same calling as the apostles in Israel.

From 1000 to 2000 AD: Really only 1 choice, Joseph Smith sneaking in towards the end of the dispensation to restore the gospel again.

From 2000 - 3000 AD: The millennium, no idea here really except that its likely either the marred servant or the davidic king (assuming they aren't the same guy).

That gives you 7 total dispensation heads, 7 angels, which I think fits better than the idea of 8 that you proposed, at least in my mind. Anyway, its an interesting topic, thanks again for starting it.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Rensai wrote: May 31st, 2017, 6:10 pm Interesting thread. Thanks for sharing your thoughts alaris. I've come to agree with you about the notion that after this life we will be like God, I think we still have a long ways to go. Christ says he is only doing what he saw the father do, I think if we pass this test, then we will be in a position where Christ can adopt us, he becomes our father and starts a new kingdom, and then we too can see everything our father does to create his new kingdom, eventually getting to the point where we will have to go through the same extreme test Christ faced in this life before finally becoming Gods ourselves after having seen and done everything our father did.

I'm still processing the stuff about Chakras, part of me wants to reject it because its so foreign to my LDS mindest, but perhaps I just need to study it a bit more. I'm also doubting that you've got the dispensation heads correctly identified. Its a tough subject and there's really no way to know for sure until God reveals it, but the problem I have with the list you've got is that the dispensation heads should appear during each 1000 year period and yours don't seem to match up, a few of them overlap into the same time period. I don't claim to have made any thorough study on this topic, but I'll take a stab at it outlining my thoughts here.

From 4000 BC - 3000 BC: This one is easy. Adam = Michael. He was the first to start teaching the gospel to mankind.

From 3000 - 2000 BC:, the choices are Enoch or Noah, and possibly Abraham or Melchizedek, who are thought to have been around slightly before the end of that time period. There are some great prophets appearing in this period for sure, but if Noah is really Gabriel, then it has to be him.

From 2000BC - 1000BC: you've got again Abraham or Melchizedek since they crossover from the end of the other period, but also Moses and possibly Joseph in the running. Its a tough call, but I like Moses for the Job. My second pick here would probably be Melchizedek since Abraham paid tithes to him, that makes me think Melchizedek was the higher priesthood authority.

From 1000 - 0 AD : You've got Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Daniel. I think that's the main leaders for this time. I like Isaiah for this one or Elijah. Elijah definitely had all the priesthood keys, and an important role passing them on in the last days, but also served among such a hard hearted people that he had very little success and didn't leave a lot of scripture or anything else that had much of an impact from what I can tell. Isaiah also didn't have a ton of success in his own time, but he left us the longest prophetic book of anyone and had a great impact on the Nephites, Peter's time, as well as our own time. Both performed some pretty impressive miracles, etc. I think they stand out from the other choices a little bit based on what we know.

From 0 AD to 1000 AD: This one seems like Peter is the obvious Choice, but I think Nephi is worth considering too. The Nephi during the first part of this dispensation sounds pretty darn impressive. I also tend to think that Christ is using his 7 strongest servants in an independent way. Peter and the apostles are really impressive guys, but they also have Christ there to directly teach them, help them build faith, etc. I think the harder assignments would be the guys that have to stand completely on their own if that makes sense, so I'm not sold on Peter. For that matter, I think if you consider Peter, you'd also have to consider one of the Nephite apostles, we don't know as much about them so we tend to overlook them, but they were hand picked by Christ and given much the same calling as the apostles in Israel.

From 1000 to 2000 AD: Really only 1 choice, Joseph Smith sneaking in towards the end of the dispensation to restore the gospel again.

From 2000 - 3000 AD: The millennium, no idea here really except that its likely either the marred servant or the davidic king (assuming they aren't the same guy).

That gives you 7 total dispensation heads, 7 angels, which I think fits better than the idea of 8 that you proposed, at least in my mind. Anyway, its an interesting topic, thanks again for starting it.
I agree that the dispensation heads don't line up with the 7 thousand years perfectly. In your example there's really no dispensation head from 100 AD to 1830 AD, so that's proof enough for me that the dispensations don't necessarily line up neatly. However a deeper understanding of the purpose of each dispensation can help. In my opinion Peter's stewardship over level 2 was to spread the gospel to the world to invite level 2 souls to leave the natural man and join the House of Israel through baptism. He succeeded halfway as the Priesthood was gone from the earth for well over 1000 years but Christianity is the world's largest religion. As of 2012 the estimate is 31.5 percent of the population is Christian or... Believes in Jesus Christ even if they don't fully understand Him or can even find one having authority.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... opulations

Did Peter fail? Did the world fail? Or is this indicative of something deeper? He certainly started something that has penetrated the beliefs of 1/3 of the population. No small feat. And 1/3 part. Interesting.

So Peter's dispensation ended with the largest gap. Mystery! Perhaps the basic seeds take longer to plant among level 2 beings in a telestial sphere because this is the dispensation of level 2. Also Peter being in the temple adds a lot of weight to his importance in the Earth's destiny from the beginning.

Joseph Smith started something small as well that is now growing quite large that is laying the foundation of work for the dead that will continue throughout the millennium. This will give everyone a chance to accept. Pretty awesome.

Why might Peter's dispensation creep so far into Joseph Smiths? Could it have something to do with the division of level 1 took place in the prior sphere... The premortal life?

Level 1s likely took even longer to sort than the level 2s.

Finally about Peter:
D&C 7:5 I say unto thee, Peter, this was a good desire; but my beloved has desired that he might do more, or a greater work yet among men than what he has before done.
6 Yea, he has undertaken a greater work; therefore I will make him as flaming fire and a ministering angel; he shall minister for those who shall be heirs of salvation who dwell on the earth.
7 And I will make thee to minister for him and for thy brother James; and unto you three I will give this power and the keys of this ministry until I come.
8 Verily I say unto you, ye shall both have according to your desires, for ye both joy in that which ye have desired.
If this revelation is to be believed then Peter's ministry is still not over.

So basically the first 4,000 years are the ministries to those who are already of the house of Israel.. Levels 3-7. This is why there was no missionary effort... At least not on the scale achieved through the foundation of apostles (which means "sent" I believe.)

Jesus comes in the meridian.

The next three thousand years are largely for level 2...the vast majority of our population. First the gospel is preached for two thousand years and then the temple work and baptisms of the dead give an opportunity for all to accept the gospel.

Then...
Michael finishes off the rebellion
Final Judgment
Earth is presented by Michael for Celestial Glory.

The 8th " dispensation " if it can be called that... Is achieved by chief of the 6th order, 144,000 who have the seal of God in their foreheads which... not coincidentally enough is exactly where the 6th Chakra is. Isaiah joins this order in.. Not coincidentally.. Isaiah 6. The ordinance of the Seraphim who... Not coincidentally.. Have 6 wings. This chapter takes place first Chronologically and yet Isaiah reserves this initial ordinance for chapter 6.

So the Davidic Servant and his order, 144,000, have the responsibility to gather Israel and present the earth to Michael and return the keys to him. I believe he then holds on to them as it is his orders job to overcome the Terrestrial and present the Celestialized Earth.

Edit :

Also I strongly believe that John's eight levels of overcoming have a few strong clues as to who is who. The third use mentions manna from heaven... Moses! The sixth use mentions the city that comes from Heaven... Enoch! (I mention this in detail in the original post.)

Abraham paying tithes to Melchizedek is highly symbolic of Abraham's order (level 4, 2nd order of Aaron, Cherubim) reporting to or being subservient to The Order of Melchizedek - levels 5-7, Seraphim, Archangels even though Abraham himself is an Archangel. I believe each archangel epitomizes their order. Level 4 sacrifice | Abraham and Isaac. Level 3 obedience | Moses bending his will to God's vs most stubborn man in history. Level 2 overcoming the natural man by following Jesus | Peter.. Walked on water, loyal when faced by death, Martyred. Level 1 overcoming the rebellion | Joseph Smith...faithfulness versus rebellion / extreme and persistent adversity, while establishing a kingdom and rule that persists in the face of adversity...

dafty
captain of 100

Post by dafty »

alaris wrote: May 31st, 2017, 7:43 pm ...Abraham paying tithes to Melchizedek is highly symbolic of Abraham's order (level 4, 2nd order of Aaron, Cherubim) reporting to or being subservient to The Order of Melchizedek - levels 5-7, Seraphim, Archangels even though Abraham himself is an Archangel. I believe each archangel epitomizes their order. Level 4 sacrifice | Abraham and Isaac. Level 3 obedience | Moses bending his will to God's vs most stubborn man in history. Level 2 overcoming the natural man by following Jesus | Peter.. Walked on water, loyal when faced by death, Martyred. Level 1 overcoming the rebellion | Joseph Smith...faithfulness versus rebellion / extreme and persistent adversity, while establishing a kingdom and rule that persists in the face of adversity...
So if DS becomes 8th Archangel, what will be His 'overcoming'? What qualities do members of his order posses, that He will epitomize? thanx
PS.If I didnt make myself clear I will give a hypothetical example:
DS chief of Level X- Law of Chastity(144k did not defile themselves with woman)-Will not commit fornication, never watch porn etc...just an example x

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

dafty wrote: June 8th, 2017, 10:24 am
alaris wrote: May 31st, 2017, 7:43 pm ...Abraham paying tithes to Melchizedek is highly symbolic of Abraham's order (level 4, 2nd order of Aaron, Cherubim) reporting to or being subservient to The Order of Melchizedek - levels 5-7, Seraphim, Archangels even though Abraham himself is an Archangel. I believe each archangel epitomizes their order. Level 4 sacrifice | Abraham and Isaac. Level 3 obedience | Moses bending his will to God's vs most stubborn man in history. Level 2 overcoming the natural man by following Jesus | Peter.. Walked on water, loyal when faced by death, Martyred. Level 1 overcoming the rebellion | Joseph Smith...faithfulness versus rebellion / extreme and persistent adversity, while establishing a kingdom and rule that persists in the face of adversity...
So if DS becomes 8th Archangel, what will be His 'overcoming'? What qualities do members of his order posses, that He will epitomize? thanx
PS.If I didnt make myself clear I will give a hypothetical example:
DS chief of Level X- Law of Chastity(144k did not defile themselves with woman)-Will not commit fornication, never watch porn etc...just an example x
Disclaimer: You may add (imho) after everything I say here.

Excellent question! I had to ponder on this for some time. Enoch is the Archangel of level 6 beings and epitomizes this high level by building up a city where all are of one heart (4) and of one mind (6.) But Enoch is already a level 7 being showing the level 6 students how to be.

The Davidic Servant's ministry is very similar! He also builds ZION. The Davidic Servant is the chief level 6 being, so his ministry reinforces Enoch's - and guess who comes with his city to meet the Davidic at the New Jerusalem. Friendsofthe has a great thread on this idea, on contemplating the timing of the coming of the City of Enoch. However, when thinking about how the levels are overcome and epitomized by their respective Archangels / Dispensation Authorities, then this makes sense beautifully. Of course the Davidic Servant has to build ZION - again - and he has to do it first, without the obvious help of having a shining city made of Jasper (Rev 21) descending from heaven. That would be cheating! This is the Davidic Servant's test and the City of Enoch was a foreshadowing of it!

Why? Well HE has to learn how to make ZION - how to gather as Enoch did, how to teach as Enoch did, how to convince as Enoch did to build ZION as the chief architect. Of course he will have help! We know that angels and men will work together. This quote is from a church manual (LDSPhysician.) :)
“I shall begin by quoting from the prophecy of Enoch, speaking of the last days: ‘Righteousness will I send down out of heaven, and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten, His resurrection from the dead [this resurrection I understand to be the corporeal body]; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine own elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, a holy city, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming, for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem’ [Moses 7:62].

“Now I understand by this quotation, that … righteousness and truth are to sweep the earth as with a flood. And now, I ask, how righteousness and truth are going to sweep the earth as with a flood? I will answer. Men and angels are to be co-workers in bringing to pass this great work, and Zion is to be prepared, even a new Jerusalem, for the elect that are to be gathered from the four quarters of the earth, and to be established an holy city, for the tabernacle of the Lord shall be with them. …

“… ‘Behold this people will I establish in this land, unto the fulfilling of the covenant which I made with your father Jacob, and it shall be a New Jerusalem.’ [3 Nephi 20:22.] Now we learn from the Book of Mormon the very identical continent and spot of land upon which the New Jerusalem is to stand, and it must be caught up according to the vision of John upon the isle of Patmos.

“Now many will feel disposed to say, that this New Jerusalem spoken of, is the Jerusalem that was built by the Jews on the eastern continent. But you will see, from Revelation 21:2, there was a New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven, adorned as a bride for her husband; that after this, the Revelator was caught away in the Spirit, to a great and high mountain, and saw the great and holy city descending out of heaven from God. Now there are two cities spoken of here. As everything cannot be had in so narrow a compass as a letter, I shall say with brevity, that there is a New Jerusalem to be established on this continent, and also Jerusalem shall be rebuilt on the eastern continent [see Ether 13:1–12]. ‘Behold, Ether saw the days of Christ, and he spake also concerning the house of Israel, and the Jerusalem from whence Lehi should come; after it should be destroyed, it should be built up again, a holy city unto the Lord, wherefore it could not be a New Jerusalem, for it had been in a time of old.’ [Ether 13:4–5.]” History of the Church, 2:260–62; punctuation modernized; first set of bracketed words in first paragraph in original; from a letter from Joseph Smith to the elders of the Church, Nov. 1835, Kirtland, Ohio, published in Messenger and Advocate, Nov. 1835, pp. 209–10.
So it sounds like the Davidic Servant will have a little help here - but he's not quite at Enoch's level yet, so a little handicap is to be expected! This understanding adds a few layers to this event. The bride motif means that the bride (the church) is now ready to receive the Bridegroom (Rev 21.) Enoch driving his city into place is him reporting back on his level 6 protege to the Lord - "Lord, I approve of the Davidic Servant's work. Here is my work added to his. We are ready to receive you." (Not a direct quote.) Now the final task will be to complete the Terrestrial Era and Vanquish the Enemy once and for all by the Prince - Michael.

Now all this said, I do feel like the Davidic Servant will have a personal period of descent and ascent first. I believe it will be rife with symbolism that will help him be a more righteous and compassionate judge. There have people who have commented on this - based of Gileadi's works and their own. I have too. Something relevant from these comments, someone said in a Davidic Servant thread somewhere on LDSFF that the Davidic Servant would not be listened to at first. I totally agree with this, and doesn't that make perfect sense!? HIS MISSION IS TO GET PEOPLE OF ONE MIND AND ONE HEART!!! I don't recall which scripture in Isaiah indicates that nobody listens, but I'll review my favorite Isaiah passages and see if I can find it and edit this later if I do. Thanks for the thought-provoking and fruit-producing question! :)

SAM
captain of 100

Post by SAM »

Thank you, alaris! This is awesome and so full of light and truth! I've believed in MMP for some time now, as well as the true identity of the Holy Ghost being our self. I love how you aligned chakras with levels of spiritual progression. It makes perfect sense to me. In fact, two witnesses (if you will) that make me think that you've got a lot of things right here are, first, that you could take multiple belief systems and make them match up so well. That is always a sign to me of eternal truth. Second, having the dispensation heads' time period order go in opposite order of the level of spirits they are ministering to is a beautiful chiasmus and I pay attention when those pop up. Really wonderful post! Thanks again for sharing!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

MORMON VIEW ON CHAKRAS

An excerpt:
What most people in our modern age don't know is that the concept of chakras has been practiced and discussed in every religion on the planet! Especially christianity and especially the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (whether most of us realize it or not, haha).

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

freedomforall wrote: June 10th, 2017, 1:09 am MORMON VIEW ON CHAKRAS

An excerpt:
What most people in our modern age don't know is that the concept of chakras has been practiced and discussed in every religion on the planet! Especially christianity and especially the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (whether most of us realize it or not, haha).
THE RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord wipes out humanity and leaves the rainbow as the promise:
Genesis 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
I did not know this. I brought this up to my wife this morning saying, "Did you know the rainbow colors are in the exact same order as the colors of the chakras." She's like, "Yeah" and shrugs her shoulders.

So the promise is to all mankind - all seven levels of mankind. Suddenly Revelation 10:1 makes perfect sense:
1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
The seventh angel is Michael according to D&C 88.
D&C 88:112 And Michael, the seventh angel, even the archangel, shall gather together his armies, even the hosts of heaven
The face as the sun and feet as pillars of fire sure sounds like someone's whose name means "Who is like God." Some think his name ends in a question mark. It does not. :)

The rainbow! He has a rainbow over his head for two reasons - One, he is the prince, the chief archangel, the highest priesthood authority on this world. His stewardship is over all seven levels of mankind and the rainbow reflects that. Two, this is his crown. He himself is the chief of the 7th order. He is also the steward over the 6 archangels who each have stewardship over one level.

The Archangels is the order of the prince! I may amend my original post to include this concept.

Level 6 = High Priest. Level 7 = Prince. Level 8 = King.
Abraham 1:2 And, finding there was greater happiness and peace and rest for me, I sought for the blessings of the fathers, and the right whereunto I should be ordained to administer the same; having been myself a follower of righteousness, desiring also to be one who possessed great knowledge, and to be a greater follower of righteousness, and to possess a greater knowledge, and to be a father of many nations, a prince of peace, and desiring to receive instructions, and to keep the commandments of God, I became a rightful heir, a High Priest, holding the right belonging to the fathers.
Abraham became an heir to being a prince of peace by becoming a High Priest. I contend he became a prince of peace before this world, but he still had to ascend through these steps in mortality if not only to demonstrate. He payed tithes to a man named Melchizedek - who He Himself was a King of Righteousness. That is what his name means. He was King of Salem, which means, "King of Peace." This clue is rather overt once you peace it together. Er piece it together. We may need to revive another thread on MMP before I get too sidetracked.
D&C 107:54 And the Lord appeared unto them, and they rose up and blessed Adam, and called him Michael, the prince, the archangel.
As I have studied the Davidic Servant, I have grown to believe firmly that he is the Chief of the Seraphim - the order of level 6. 6 wings, Isaiah 6 (the ordinance of level 6.) The Davidic Servant ascends from the East.
Isaiah 41:2
Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.
The angel who seems to have authority over the 144,000:
Revelation 7: 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
The angel who ascends from the east. This could refer to the Davidic Servant before he is born as Revelation 7:2 takes place during the sixth seal. The foreheads obviously refers to the sixth chakra - the Third Eye. This is the chakra that represents deep, spiritual understanding. The Davidic Servant is the head of their order, having the seal himself. The 144,000 have the seal in their foreheads because they are high priests of the 6th level of mankind who will also have that seal opened as we see in the 6th use of ovecometh. This is what level 6 beings receive when they overcome!
Revelation 3: 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
The crowned woman in Revelation 12 is birthing a son into a new order. That seal is opened! SHE IS BIRTHING A SON TO THE FATHER HIMSELF!!! The Davidic Servant ascends to a level where he will no more go out - This is a big deal on the other side of the veil!

The Princes of Level 7 are of the order of the CROWN Chakra. They have received crowns of glory "to go no more out." The crown chakra represents the connection to the divine. This is why the dispensation heads themselves reveal so much more than the other prophets and apostles!

Gileadi breaks Isaiah down for the Davidic Servant who undergoes a period of time as a conditional servant - his reward conditional upon his "overcoming" if I may.
These things typify God’s dealings with his end-time servant. Part III of Isaiah’s Seven-Part Structure (Isaiah 9–12; 41–46) depicts the servant undergoing a descent phase of trials and afflictions in the pattern of King David that is the prelude to his ascent phase. Acting as a proxy savior of his people as did David, the servant obtains their divine protection—at which point God exalts him and makes with him an unconditional covenant as he did with David. Avraham Gileadi - http://www.isaiahexplained.com/resource ... -of-isaiah
The Davidic Servant overcomes, ascends and undergoes a period of time as an unconditional son. This is after the Davidic Servant ascends from level 6 to level 7 and becomes a prince himself in my view. Born to royalty to go no more out.

The CROWNED lady giving birth in Revelation 12. Isaiah 9:6 - For Unto Us a Child is Born. These two scriptures are linked in a huge way. Isaiah 9:6 is not a Messianic Prophecty - http://www.isaiahexplained.com/9#commentary OT scriptures fulfilled in Christ are mentioned all the time throughout the NT. Nobody mentions this one because it's not about Him. It's about the Davidic Servant. And he's not called "The Mighty God" but a "Mighty Man of Valor" - a mistranslation. The url above expounds.

Whether the world is aware of the ascension that may go right along with Rev 12 and 9/23/2017 or not is yet to be seen, however it makes sense to me that the Lord's second coming may actually descend the levels of the rainbow. He may appear first to the DS at his ascension and it may be an extremely private affair given that he will finally have the Father's name revealed to him, as well as the name of the city of the Father, which is New Jerusalem, from where JUSTICE is represented, from where the man named "Righteousness" by the Lord Himself will reign, and the Lord will reveal to him His own name as well! I plan on creating a new thread about this, as there is too much to write here.

EDIT: I just learned that ZEDEK, which means righteouness, is the name of the planet Jupiter! Supposedly there's evidence to this going WAY back in Jewish Astronomy. The Woman in Revelation 12 is giving birth to Righteousness - THE NAME OF THE DAVIDIC SERVANT GIVEN BY ISAIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Alaris on June 11th, 2017, 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Another thought to reinforce the 7 Archangels being over their respective orders. Each archangel not only demonstrates the penultimate way to overcome their respective order, but they leave the whiners without excuse.

5th level whiner: But Noah, the Law of the Gospel is hard! I gave up when my neighbors wouldn't listen. I gave up when my 2 year mission was fruitless. I gave up when life became hard.
Noah: Try preaching for 120 years without a single convert.
4th level whiner: But Father Abraham, The Law of Sacrifice is hard.
Abraham: Try waiting for a son for decades and then having to sacrifice him.
3rd level whiner: But Moses, The Law of Obedience is just too difficult!
Moses: Try living as a Prince of a Royal Court and being commanded to leave it all behind. Try dealing with the most stubborn man in history. Try wandering a desert for 40 years knowing you would never see the promised reward.
2nd level whiner: But Peter, overcoming the Natural Man to join God's people is hard! The joys of the flesh!
Peter: Mind over matter. Try walking on water sometime.
1st level whiner: But Joseph Smith! Do not cast me into the fire, into Outer Darkness. I was afraid! I was deceived!
Joseph Smith: Try having the powers of hell combine against you since your youth. Try having your closest friends rebel against you, your wife, and try saying goodbye to your small children knowing you are walking as a lamb to the slaughter. Try attempting to build ZION and failing only to see a mere level 6 being succeed where you failed.

6th level whiner--The Davidic Servant: But Enoch! Building ZION is hard!
Enoch: You had the help of angels! :ymhug: O:-)

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Pot At The End Of The Rainbow 1.jpg
Pot At The End Of The Rainbow 1.jpg (71.31 KiB) Viewed 2140 times

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I have subsequently started a blog to put all my articles in one place. I have created an introductory blog to this article:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... nkind.html

In fact, I will be breaking down this article into at least three pieces:

The Seven Levels of Mankind - The keys of understanding how the levels are defined in the Book of Revelation and how to identify the dispensation heads / archangels.
The First Four Levels of Mankind- Levels one through four will be explored and defined with supporting scriptural evidence.
The Final Three Levels of Mankind - Levels five through seven will be explored and defined with supporting scriptural evidence
The Seven Levels of the Rainbow - I promise I won't even mention the word "chakra" until this final post. I can't believe how many people choke on this point, though I can see how the way the article is written it seems understanding chakras are the core component to understanding these levels. It is not. :) It is but one layer of many, many layers.

I have only finished the first of three articles and have linked it above. I recommend reading that article before reading this one at the very least. I will add the other two to this thread once completed. Thank you for reading! :) :ymhug:
Last edited by Alaris on July 3rd, 2017, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

wow good work very interesting..

reminded me of this quote from Joseph for some reason..
“Everlasting covenant was made between three personages before the organization of this earth and relates to their dispensation of things to men on the earth. These personages … are called God the first, the Creator; God the second, the Redeemer; and God the third, the Witness or Testator.” - Joseph (https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-jo ... 2?lang=eng)
So does this mean that the Creator, Redeemer, and Testator have their dispensations too?

- should we replace Paul with Christ? for that dispensation?

- Joseph called himself the witness or testator so he has one according to your research..

and the Creator seems to have one as well?

- I guess Michael fits since he helped in the creation and has a dispensation..

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

sandman45 wrote: July 3rd, 2017, 4:13 pm wow good work very interesting..

reminded me of this quote from Joseph for some reason..
“Everlasting covenant was made between three personages before the organization of this earth and relates to their dispensation of things to men on the earth. These personages … are called God the first, the Creator; God the second, the Redeemer; and God the third, the Witness or Testator.” - Joseph (https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-jo ... 2?lang=eng)
So does this mean that the Creator, Redeemer, and Testator have their dispensations too?

- should we replace Paul with Christ? for that dispensation?

- Joseph called himself the witness or testator so he has one according to your research..

and the Creator seems to have one as well?

- I guess Michael fits since he helped in the creation and has a dispensation..
Wow I've actually been thinking a lot about this the past 24 hours, trying to piece together all the deep meanings of the dispensation heads. It's still a work in progress, but that's why I love posting here:

CELESTIAL SOULS DISPENSATIONS, levels 7,6,5 souls
1. Michael/Adam - Father of all living
2. Enoch - Son, saved ZION
3. Noah - Testator - witnessed against wickedness to the telestial folks
JUDGEMENT (flood)
TERRESTRIAL SOULS DISPENSATIONS, levels 4,3 souls
4. Abrahm/Abraham - Father of nations, father of God's people - Celestial administration of Terrestrial souls?
5. Moses - Son, saved Israel from Egypt
MERIDIAN - ETERNAL SALVATION
TELESTIAL SOULS DISPENSATIONS (Time of the Gentiles), levels 2,1 souls
6. Simon/Peter - Father of the church? The time of the gentiles. (Peter, James, and John in the temple - Father, Son, and Testator.)
7. Joseph Smith - Final testator? Son? Suffered and died to help start temple work?
FINAL JUDGEMENT
---

1,4, and 6 are the only ones that had name changes. 1 & 4 seem to fit the father role, though Peter I guess could be considered the Father of the church to the gentiles? He certainly falls under that role in the Peter, James, and John symbolism of the temple. Also, if you break the three eras down by Celestial, terrestrial, telestial, then the name changes line up nicely.

There's another Father / Son pattern in Abraham's dispensation

Abram - Abraham - Father
Isaac - Son (sacrifice)
Jacob - Israel - Father of the 12 tribes
Joseph - Son (saved Israel and his siblings)

Again only the fathers have the name changes. What other patterns do you see?
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The Lord's new name is his name as the Father identity to a new creation with a new Son (or Sons.) To me that's the heavenly symbol of Abram/Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel, Joseph.

Another interesting tidbit is that Jesus Christ Himself could bridge the gap between Moses and Peter. Moses's ministry is a "Son" ministry - that of mediator and savior. Jesus starts His ministry as Testator. For three years, He teaches, heals, comforts, etc. At the end of His ministry He saves through the suffering in the garden through his resurrection. Then He ends with his ascension becoming a Father. So He starts as a Testator and ends as inheriting all the Father hath. So it would go.

Moses - Son
Jesus - Testator
Jesus - Son
Jesus - Father
Peter - Son - gathers christian's Enoch (son) style
Joseph Smith - Testator - final witness to the world

As you can see I'm still working through it but there's so much there!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

OK I posted the next article - you will not find the word "chakra" anywhere ... yet.

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... nkind.html

I was going to power through all seven levels, but I realized that I need to break it up for the sake of readability / pacing. Enjoy!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

freedomforall wrote: June 11th, 2017, 1:02 am Pot At The End Of The Rainbow 1.jpg
Ever wonder if rainbows were always there, but men couldn't see color?

BackBlast
captain of 100

Post by BackBlast »

Interesting, thanks for the thoughts.

I think this sort of fits here, I hope you don't mind me throwing a slightly different take on progression in here as well.

There are 4 fingers on our hands, representing states of progression.

Pinky, premortal life as a spirit
Ring finger, telestial mortality
Middle finger, a terrestial state
Index finger, the celestial.

And opposite the fingers, the thumb, or, the opposer.

samnhailey
Hi, I'm new.

Post by samnhailey »

This is fascinating.
And to the nay sayers:

Chakras are not an Eastern philosophy - they are real and a part of our complicated spiritual bodies.

The ancient prophet Ezekiel recorded his vision of the ethereal chakras (chakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit):

"...for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels." Ezekiel 1:19-21

see also Ezekiel 10:17; and very clearly corresponding with the colors of the "bow that is in the cloud after the rain"

Other examples:

“ I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.” Daniel 7:9

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. – Revelation 4:5

Other important scriptures to ponder:
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up.
-John 3:14

"...Christ is all, and in all." Colossians 3:11

“The kingdom of God is within you.” Luke 17:21

And finally:
Brigham Young said: “I am … afraid that this people have so much confidence in their leaders that they will not inquire for themselves of God whether they are led by him. I am fearful they settle down in a state of blind self-security. … Let every man and woman know, by the whispering of the Spirit of God to themselves, whether their leaders are walking in the path the Lord dictates.”

We seek for truth wherever we may find it. The Prophet Joseph Smith taught that “Mormonism is truth. … The first and fundamental principle of our holy religion is, that we believe that we have a right to embrace all, and every item of truth, without limitation or … being … prohibited by the creeds or superstitious notions of men.”

Much love to you all. :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

*whew* I have finally finished the article that details levels five through eight. This has been a much lengthier process and writing than I anticipated. However, the good news is that I still haven't mentioned the word "chakra" three articles deep for those of you who dismissed this thread without a second thought once you saw the word. This concept is so much deeper, and writing these articles has certainly deepened my understanding and strengthened my testimony that the ascension of our souls does not take place with a resurrected body but with mortal bodies and that these layered souls all occupy the same space in telestial worlds as older souls descend for the next lessons while the younger souls continue to be born. You are adopted into Israel through baptism which is a symbol of rebirth and the sign of sustaining the firstborn is given at that ordinance. When Jesus told Nicodemus you must be born again he meant it literally folks. So if you can only join Israel through adoption by baptism, this is how souls are also born into Israel in a subsequent mortality.

Levels Five Through Eight

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ns_12.html

Spoiler image here, though I highly suggest reading the article above first:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-z4W8sy_VMI0/ ... ankind.jpg

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

New article! This one has been an amazing experience to write. I promise you will never look at the RAINBOW the same. I certainly won't:

The Levels of Mankind & The Rainbow:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... inbow.html

:ymparty:

EDIT: I added a section near the end - Part VI The Angel & The Rainbow which includes analysis of an important scripture in revelation about the rainbow crown upon the seventh angel.

Thank you! :)

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I am four articles in and still haven't mentioned chakras...

I was going to add it to this fourth article on the seven levels of mankind but the rainbow was so much deeper than I previously thought.

solonan
captain of 100

Post by solonan »

I have read your blog, and it is most interesting. I prefer it without the chakras. They tend to muddle the water, however,I can see what you are saying and indeed you have put a wonderful amount of work and thought into this. I have often had questions and thoughts concerning being able to sit at the throne of God without having experienced as he did. Every head of dispensation has set an example of sacrifice that I have not been called to bear. This would answer many of those questions howbeit broader than that which I have been taught.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

solonan wrote: July 25th, 2017, 3:49 pm I have read your blog, and it is most interesting. I prefer it without the chakras. They tend to muddle the water, however,I can see what you are saying and indeed you have put a wonderful amount of work and thought into this. I have often had questions and thoughts concerning being able to sit at the throne of God without having experienced as he did. Every head of dispensation has set an example of sacrifice that I have not been called to bear. This would answer many of those questions howbeit broader than that which I have been taught.
In retrospect I'm truly grateful for those who chimed in on this thread with only criticizing chakras, even though they didn't consider the rest of the model. Because of this criticism, I set to show how none of this relies upon the chakras ... at all. However, please keep an open heart, as when I finally bring chakras in the mix, they do add another important layer of understanding that ties into the temple .. into the rainbow .. into the dispensation heads ... into the dispensations .. into 8 uses of overcometh ... into the creation ... into the days of the week, the phases of mortal life ... it all ties together! So much so that if you remove chakras .... consider all the other evidence .... and then look at the chakras again one realizes that the chakras indeed were taken from universal truth. Those who try to use chakras and meditation and try to have spirituality without the Lord will never be able to fully realize or grasp their potential until they embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Edit: Thank you by the way. Sometimes I want to start grabbing people and start shaking them shouting, "LOOOOOK!" as I wonder how many are seeing these amazing connections and grasping the depths and wonder--I truly appreciate your thanks and comments!