Was Revelation 13:3 Partly Fulfilled By Donald Trump?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

Was Revelation 13:3 Partly Fulfilled By Donald Trump?

Post by LdsMarco »

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Revelation 13:1)

The Beast represents a kingdom. And that is of course, the final kingdom before the Lord's Kingdom is built upon the earth.
The sea can have multiple levels of meaning. The sea can be symbolic of mankind. It can also represent the depths of forbidden knowledge that the wicked dove into.

This beast or kingdom says it stood upon the sand of the sea. Representing it has a very shaky foundation.

It has seven heads and ten horns. Representing the style of governing and where it governs.

Upon all those who govern in this kingdom is the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Revelation 13:2)

This is shown in Daniels vision. Which the Apostle John would have known.

The leopard represents multiculturalism. Meaning that this nation will be made up of many cultures.

It says his feet were as the feet of a bear. The bear represents the Soviet Union. The principles of this kingdom will live by and be based on the principles of communism and tyranny.

His mouth as the mouth of a lion. The lion represents Great Britain. Meaning that the talking heads of this kingdom will come out of an English-speaking country. Such as Great Britain and the United States.

And the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. So the devil establishes this kingdom.

The only reason why he was able to do that is because of the wicked people on earth.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. (Revelation 13:3)

Now let's go back to Donald Trump's inauguration. What we saw basically is that the global elites basically lost this election.

I believe that this verse in Revelation chapter 13 verse 3 is what is talking about. It says I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death. Meaning that it looks like the global elites lost against the United States.

And then it states “and his deadly wound was healed.”

Which means that whatever the people have thought to do using and supporting Donald Trump is that he's going to fail and it's going to lead to the restoration of control by the global elites in the United States. And that will cause the world to wonder. It also states "and all the world wondered after the beast."

So something really bad is going to happen. This will cause the world to wonder.
This will probably establish the final kingdom.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Revelation 13:4-5)

So this final kingdom when it is established, it will only have power to do whatever it's suppose to do for 42 months. That's 3 1/2 years.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:6-10)

So it is my belief, on January 20th we saw the fulfillment of the first part of verse three and possibly, maybe this year, we will see the second part be fulfilled and it will lead to this final creation of this final kingdom.

I would be very surprised if nothing happened this year. I'm not saying it will for sure, but if something big doesn't happen by next year, I'll be very surprised.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Was Revelation 13:3 Partly Fulfilled By Donald Trump?

Post by DesertWonderer »

It represents many kingdoms all in the past.

cayenne
captain of 100

Post by cayenne »

LdsMarco wrote:And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Revelation 13:1)

The Beast represents a kingdom. And that is of course, the final kingdom before the Lord's Kingdom is built upon the earth.
The sea can have multiple levels of meaning. The sea can be symbolic of mankind. It can also represent the depths of forbidden knowledge that the wicked dove into.

This beast or kingdom says it stood upon the sand of the sea. Representing it has a very shaky foundation.

It has seven heads and ten horns. Representing the style of governing and where it governs.

Upon all those who govern in this kingdom is the name of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Revelation 13:2)

This is shown in Daniels vision. Which the Apostle John would have known.

The leopard represents multiculturalism. Meaning that this nation will be made up of many cultures.

It says his feet were as the feet of a bear. The bear represents the Soviet Union. The principles of this kingdom will live by and be based on the principles of communism and tyranny.

His mouth as the mouth of a lion. The lion represents Great Britain. Meaning that the talking heads of this kingdom will come out of an English-speaking country. Such as Great Britain and the United States.

And the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. So the devil establishes this kingdom.

The only reason why he was able to do that is because of the wicked people on earth.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. (Revelation 13:3)

Now let's go back to Donald Trump's inauguration. What we saw basically is that the global elites basically lost this election.

I believe that this verse in Revelation chapter 13 verse 3 is what is talking about. It says I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death. Meaning that it looks like the global elites lost against the United States.

And then it states “and his deadly wound was healed.”

Which means that whatever the people have thought to do using and supporting Donald Trump is that he's going to fail and it's going to lead to the restoration of control by the global elites in the United States. And that will cause the world to wonder. It also states "and all the world wondered after the beast."

So something really bad is going to happen. This will cause the world to wonder.
This will probably establish the final kingdom.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Revelation 13:4-5)

So this final kingdom when it is established, it will only have power to do whatever it's suppose to do for 42 months. That's 3 1/2 years.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. (Revelation 13:6-10)

So it is my belief, on January 20th we saw the fulfillment of the first part of verse three and possibly, maybe this year, we will see the second part be fulfilled and it will lead to this final creation of this final kingdom.

I would be very surprised if nothing happened this year. I'm not saying it will for sure, but if something big doesn't happen by next year, I'll be very surprised.
Combine your post with 2 Esdras and mix it with Isaiah, Daniel, etc.... and the davidicservant / one like in the Moses and we have a bowl of delicious last day soup!

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

An out of print book that I found very interesting about Revelation 13 and the Book of Daniel is: "The Time of the End" by Francis M. Darter. You can read this book online at https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id= ... =1up;seq=5