Plasma (ELECTRIFYING) Universe thread..

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Re: Plasma (ELECTRIC) Universe thread..

Post by AshleyB »

The wardencliff machine has and interesting SHAPE too don't you think Matt? :) Thanks for posting all this on Tesla. I love this subject so much.

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKWPht3f ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sam_I_Am
captain of 10

Post by Sam_I_Am »

This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

AshleyB wrote:The wardencliff machine has and interesting SHAPE too don't you think Matt? :) Thanks for posting all this on Tesla. I love this subject so much.
Oh my gosh!! That is such a great observation! Just wow. Don't think it is a coincidence. Symbol of an alien sky? Ladder... mountain... tree... Throne of god... Pillar... stretching towards heaven of God???

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:
AshleyB wrote:The wardencliff machine has and interesting SHAPE too don't you think Matt?
Oh my gosh!! That is such a great observation! Just wow. Don't think it is a coincidence. Symbol of an alien sky? Ladder... mountain... tree... Throne of god... Pillar... stretching towards heaven of God???
Are you talking about the Wardenclyffe Tower? Yep, no coincidence there in regards to its shape! ;)

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Sam_I_Am wrote:This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?
Good question. Someone with a better ability to teach and explain than I have will have to answer that. Perhaps if I had a deeper knowledge it would be possible for me to explain it. Semp? You're the expert here.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The best and easiest thing an LDS person can do to learn more about all this is take Anthony's classes, read his books and his blog. This is the best way to get the basics and the foundation you'll need to learn and understand more.

http://www.mormonprophecy.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then read through the many websites out there relating to the EU - the best ones are these, IMO; and none of them are so scientifically minded/worded that the average person can't understand what they're saying. It's an incredible journey, never gets boring, and explains more than you can possibly imagine - a journey well worth taking!!

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://saturniancosmology.org/pdf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Saturn Myth/Dibble Facsimile /Restored Gospel, and EU

A Random Phrase wrote:
Sam_I_Am wrote:This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?
Good question. Someone with a better ability to teach and explain than I have will have to answer that. Perhaps if I had a deeper knowledge it would be possible for me to explain it. Semp? You're the expert here.
My apologies Sam_I_Am! I didn't notice your post.

First, I hate to admit, but most of the information in this thread goes over most people's head (not intended) and I kinda went over board. It was more of a storehouse of information than anything. But especially on page one, if something doesn't make sense just keep a mental note and move on. If you give me a day or two I will answer your question and provide links, books, and videos that explain it much better than I. Truth is, it should have been my first post of this thread. Having said that, you don't need to understand everything in this thread to understand the Plasma Universe. If you only understand (which I will explain) a few basic principals of the Electric universe than the rest will come shortly. And I have not really even touched on the Electric Universe in relation to the restored gospel. And that my friend is where everything will change for you as it has for me and many others.

The implications are so massive there is no way to cover it in a ten thousand page book. But don't get discouraged. If you bare with it for a short time the windows of heaven will open up to you and I give you my personal testimony this is the case. I know my testimony doesn't mean much for those who don't know me. But with a basic understanding EU, catastrophism, early teachings of Joseph Smith, and the scriptures the entire plan will come alive with understanding and you will be able to see the past and future as all the prophets of old did.

Sacred imagery, temple symbolism, the creation, the prophecies and imagery of Daniel, Ezekiel, John the Revelator, Jesus Christ, Joel, Zechariah, Joseph Smith, Isaiah , D&C 88,133, to name a few, will for the first time make real sense and create for you a vision of the past as well as the future.

“Truth is the knowledge of things as they are, as they were and as they are to come.”

You don't need to understand 1/100 in this thread to understand its relation to the restored gospel. I promise. I will with hopefully with the help of others on the forum start to steer this toward to gospel. And Yes, The Plasma universe has everything to do with gospel,(temple, prophecy, ancient scriptures) earth's catastrophic past and future.

It also should be mentioned that the "Electric Universe" started out as an effort to make better sense of ancient documents. If you read the old testament many stories seem out of this world, make believe if you will because today's science establishment has told us the stories of old are impossible. And because these stories don't have any scientific proof, they have to be labeled myths and fantasy. But, in a Plasma Universe not only are the stories of old possible but prove they could happen. But more than that, in a plasma universe we are now able to take the Hebrew, (Bible and BOM) Egyptians, (BOA) and many ancient civilizations stories and accounts at face value. How can I say that??

Plasma cosmology, restored gospel, prophecy, ancient text, ancient myth, ancient temple ect.. are all apart of a interwoven web in which, Plasma and the teachings of Joseph Smith is what really connects it all! (understanding of the universe...And Earth's catastrophic past)

I believe God has spoken to all nations of the earth throughout history. But somewhere we lost the truth of earth past because man said they were impossible. But the records are there to be had today with incredible clarity of earth's past when done in a comparative and catastrophic approach.
"Every discovery in science and art, that is really true and useful to mankind, has been given by direct revelation from God, though but few acknowledge it. It has been given with a view to prepare the way for the ultimate triumph of truth, and the redemption of the earth from the power of sin and Satan. We should take advantage of all these great discoveries, the accumulated wisdom of ages, and give to our children the benefit of every branch of useful knowledge, to prepare them to step forward and efficiently do their part in the great work." [Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 9, pg. 369, August 31, 1862
In order to begin unraveling the intricate, tightly woven cloth of metaphor and symbolism bequeathed us by our ancestors, we must initially understand what David Talbott first called the Saturn myths. It is based upon the fundamental fact best articulated by the Apostle Peter when he wrote: ". . . by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: . . . ." (2 Peter 3:5-6.)

Heavens of old? Thus one reason why the history of Earth's past has been lost. The heavens and earth have practically been the same.

But, the key to understanding most of our cultural and religious traditions lies in remembering the end of the world — the end of the heavens and the earth that “perished” when God “spared not the old world, but saved Noah.” (2 Peter 2:5.)

That is, the world we know today and the heavens we see above us are not those the ancients knew.

This is the profound message that all ancient cultures strove to pass on and the key to the ancient mysteries: The world they knew “perished,” only to be replaced by the heavens and the earth we know today. It stands to reason that if we wish to understand the messages our ancestors labored to preserve for us, we must understand the world they lived in and referred to. Only then can we expect to gain a reasonable understanding of their beliefs, traditions and practices.

This is also important to us because we live in a day and time

... in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Nevertheless, we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. (2 Peter 3:10, 13.)

So, if we, too, are destined to experience the “end of the world,” in this dispensation of time followed by the introduction of a new world — one that will duplicate the lost original our ancestors knew in the earliest epoch — we should know what happened the first time the world ended and began again. The importance of this perspective cannot be over emphasized. It is the key to a more profound understanding of the past, present and future.

It's imperative to understand conditions that existed on Earth and Heaven from Adam to Enoch... Enoch to Noah.... to Noah to Peleg.

Keys to the past lies in all ancient temples, ancient records, myths, legends, metaphors, and symbolism. And today's Scholars will have nothing to do with the past.

The first step, then, is to learn how the first heavens and the first earth looked. But before I get into that I just want to say the reason why there is such a disconnect between the ancient civilizations is because they lived on basically a different earth and viewed a vastly different heavens as Peter said. And because of this disconnect many of the most detailed accounts have been labeled as "MYTHS" and fantasy. But with the plasma universe it all starts to become clear and not only validate their testimonies but brings clarity to the sacred writ. We already have the the book of Abraham (Egyptian) which in itself validates many ancient myths.

One more time... there is no electric universe hypothesis without David Talbotts Saturn Myth/Saturn polar configuration. The electric Universe derived from Talbotts hypothesis. No Talbott Saturn Myth and there is no electric universe! Though they are two separate independent departments. The Electric Universe started out as an effort to make better sense of ancient documents. And it has done just that. Bringing a whole new light to both scripture, Prophecy, and the temple. But there are many independent departments that are coming together in this and that is where this thread has been more geared to.. It must be stressed they are each independent of each other but when put together and combined the puzzle fits incredibly. They mesh perfectly. It's really mind blowing. Plasma cosmology, Plasma physics, ancient mythology, archaeology, biology to name a few. Of course the restored gospel and the temple experience goes side by side with all these pieces. None of them contradict each other in any way. It's the opposite.

What's truly fascinating about Talbott's SATURN Myth/SATURN polar configuration is it goes right along with what Joseph Smith taught and finally brings understanding to the Book of Abraham, the "Creation," and symbolism and images employed by most ancient prophets and in every ancient culture and every ancient temple/temple text.. In other words, with Joseph Smith's cosmic beliefs and in light of Talbott/Cardona Saturn Myths it brings a whole new interpretation of scriptures and the plan of Salvation. Where did we come from... Why are we here... and where we are going. Not just us but Earth. But the heavens.

It also should be noted that Talbotts "SATURN MYTH" derived from ancient Egyptian texts which confirms and validates Joseph's explanation of the facsimiles in the most unbelievable and incredible way.. Both describe the heavens of old, both are descriptions of the "Saturn polar configuration" (As did Daniel) And both say that the message of the Egyptians was a descriptions of the cosmic heavens.

If you ever want to understand why the Big Dipper is on the Salt Lake Temple (Which points the the pole star, the only fixed star in our sky) and why the Big Dipper points to the planet Saturn. (Pole Star in antiquity and during the millennium) than continue reading. The Big Dipper is on EVERY ancient temple and was an important part of ancient teaching in ALL cultures. (will cover later and posted on this in another thread.

Philo Dibble’s facsimile (Joseph drawing of the heavens of old.)of that document presents a confirmation of Peter’s assertions and a remarkable proposition: The solar system we know today is a recent development. Earth was once part of a grouping of orbs that shared a common axis of rotation, the defining element of the Earth’s condition anciently. This proposition, purportedly offered by none other than Joseph Smith himself, was so unique, so peculiar, that there was nothing in modern experience to explain it.

With only one or two exceptions, Mormon scholars have ignored — even avoided — the claims of Dibble and this all important facsimile. They believed there was no evidence that anything remotely like the configuration of orbs Joseph Smith proposed in his illustration once truly existed. Science today mocks Joseph. Apologist for the church keep trying to make the square peg fit into the circle. All because of what science teaches today and the incorrect history of earths past. It was simply too unbelievable to accept—until David Talbott’s research into ancient myth and tradition led him to proffer a similar configuration for the ancient solar system.

That Talbott’s reconstruction of the ancient heavens — based on his singular interpretation of tradition and mythology — bears vital similarities to Joseph Smith’s reconstruction leads this many to conclude that Talbott hit upon a primary truth from antiquity that was obviously known to the first prophet of this generation. That his interpretation of ancient tradition, symbolism, ritual and belief — based on his reconstruction — explains nearly all the religious iconography and traditions of mankind — including that of Mormonism — argues eloquently for its validity as well.

The concern that there is no astronomical evidence for this remarkable constellation of planets should be no intellectual hurdle for Latter-day Saints. The evidence for its existence comes from the lenses of plasma cosmology and anciently exists in the proper interpretation of the records left behind by all ancient peoples in their religions, traditions, texts, monuments, tombs and temples—including our own, modern temples. The remarkable irony is that modern man has not recognized the evidence for this "polar" configuration found in almost every aspect of ancient culture. Joseph Smith apparently recognized it and communicated it to others, like Dibble. Perhaps today’s Saints should suspend their doubts long enough to explore the possibility.

After publishing his original thesis in The Saturn Myth, Talbott went on to refine his thesis. In time he came to believe that the original configuration he proposed was slightly flawed. Instead of envisioning Saturn with a ring or set of rings around it, he saw something more like what Joseph Smith’s illustration implies: three rocky planets, the Earth standing at the “end” or “bottom” of the stack or string.

David Talbotts original thesis for The Saturn Myth...

In turn, these three planets were probably fixed “below” two gaseous giants, Saturn and Jupiter. Talbott’s most recent reconstruction of that group of planets, which he calls the “Polar Configuration,” is composed of these five planets, with the Earth at one end of the grouping.

While Jupiter was the largest of the planets, it was obscured from earthling’s view by Saturn, leaving three visible orbs — again, conforming to Joseph Smith’s idea of three planets. Thus, when ancient earthlings gazed skyward, they saw three nested planets, each sitting within the orb of another, in a fixed position in the northern sky, as depicted below.

Some have expressed concern that this new conception may not adequately answer to some of the symbolism previously attached to the Saturn configuration. This is not true in anyway. In fact, it will be seen that this new arrangement not only conforms to all the original symbolism, but it serves to explain many more symbols and metaphors, traditions and beliefs than did the original. For example, the symbolic use of three rings remains intact because the terminator or “edge” of each planet forms a visible ring as well as the essential crescent when properly lit by sunlight, without the need for orbiting rings as are seen around Saturn today to explain ancient imagery.

The original, prototypical Saturn symbol proposed by Talbott becomes only one stage in the evolution of the Saturn epic rather than the dominant feature.

Thus, this revised arrangement of planets is of primary interest to Latter-day Saints who wish to understand the symbolism and metaphor of our own religion, as well as that of all ancient religions. Not only that, it will also allow us to understand the most well rooted cultural and religious traditions as well as the history and the future of this planet. No other concept offers so much enlightenment about the world we live in and the new world yet to come, as you will see. The magnitude of this undertaking, once perceived in its undiminished totality, is truly staggering. But only in a Plasma universe are they no longer myths.

Article can be read here;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ospel.html

"The most 'ancient treasure' -- in Aristotle's words -- that was left to us by our predecessors was the idea that the gods are really stars, and that there are no others."-- Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, Hamlet's Mill (1969)

Ponder on this... What was Joseph's explanation of the Egyptian facsimile #2, or what words he chose to depict Horus seated in his solar boat??? A planet. All of his explanations had to do with the heavens, stars, and planets. Thus the Gods of ancient Myths were really the Gods they worshiped. They worshiped the planets which were in close proximity to earth. Aaron and the worship of the golden calf? :-$ The calf was in the "IMAGE" of their god.

Now, I not sure if any of the above post makes any sense. For a more organized approach I highly recommend the leading church expert and who I consider one of the best church scholars ever, Anthony Larson.

here is a list of books, videos, and websites I think you will like and help you....

1.) The Prophecy Trilogy 1 - 3 by Anthony Larson

A.) Vol 1, and the Moon Shall Turn to Blood
B.) Vol 2, and the Earth Shall Reel to and Fro -
C.) Vol 3, and There Shall be a New Heaven and a New Earth

All three of these books you can check out at a local library. Or if you want to buy them you can usually purchase them under $8 on KSL, Amazon,or Ebay. They are not long books nor difficult to read, and are very good thought provoking books. I think you will really enjoy them and will give you a foundation to build on. Oh, GREAT NEWS, I just found out Deseret Book now carries and sells The Prophecy Trilogy!!! Now this is exciting for me since they have refused in the past to do so. Also, if interested you can buy them from his website on link below. I bought all 3 of mine on KSL for $20. So I would do a price check and compare because you should be able to buy them for cheap.

2.) Anthony Larson website/blog... Mormon Prophecy... Things as They Are, Were and Are to Come..

Link...
http://www.mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are a few you might like to browse. Some really great stuff. In no particular order.

Prophecy for Dummies;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... mmies.html

Religion, Science and Catastrophism;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... phism.html

The Prophets' Language;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... guage.html

The Keys to Prophecy 1: An Introduction
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ction.html
*there are 12 parts to Keys to Prophecy. On the right hand side of article you can go to part 2-12. These I think you will understand and enjoy.

What Joseph Knew;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... -knew.html

The Polar Configuration and Joseph Smith;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... smith.html

The Saturn Myths and the Restored Gospel;
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ospel.html

The Saturn Epic: In the Beginning
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... nning.html

The Saturn Epic: Mythmaking
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... aking.html

Saturn Symbolism in the Salt Lake Temple (Part 1)
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... emple.html

Saturn Symbolism in the Salt Lake Temple (Part 2)
http://mormonprophecy.blogspot.com/2008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... emple.html

Just browse around and see what you might like or find interesting. Most is just the basics.

*Now if you are really interested I really think you will LOVE this. I also think it will do wonders for you and your understanding. Anthony Larson has a 16 part series of online classes. I have not met or heard one bad review. Many on the forum have taken them and enjoyed them immensely. It is a "University Course" but by no means to advanced. What's great about them is they are live and as he goes through it he takes questions (YOU) to make sure nothing gets by you. The classes is what I suggest more than anything. But it really depends on you. One bad thing is each class is $10, but that is cheaper than any university course at BYU.

Also it should be noted Anthony has been studying this for 30+ years and is the only one with books and websites.

This concept sounds amazing, but I've read through most of what you written, but it has all gone over my head. Unfortunately, I don't have a scientific bone in my body. How would you suggest someone with less than a layperson's understanding go about learning about the Electric Universe?

As for the Electric Universe for the Layperson I really think you will benefit from this. By the way I am a layman myself. But I think everyone could benefit hugely from these videos and introduction papers.

First...

The Thunderbolts of the Gods; This is a great introduction of the electric universe, plasma cosmology, and it's relation to ancient myths. This is a must Watch!!! It introduces the reader to an age of planetary instability and earthshaking electrical events in ancient times. The 108-page full-color monograph, based on the life work of the two authors, offers a revolutionary synthesis of historical investigation and the newly-discovered “Electric Universe.”

Talbott and Thornhill claim that cosmic upheaval occurred so recently as to have profoundly affected early human cultures, provoking “incomprehensible” myths, symbols, and commemorative practices. Through a synthesis of ancient testimony, high-energy plasma experiments, and space age discoveries, the authors bring the ancient world to life. If their hypothesis is correct, it could not fail to alter many paths of scientific investigation as well.

Symbols of an Alien Sky - Episode One

Now if one is more interested in Talbott's Saturn Myth than this is a must watch. It will enlighten everyone on the origins of all ancients symbols, practices, traditions, ect... Also pay attention to the symbols of the ancient sky and go take a walk around temple square. It will blow you away. Bare in mind that the temple is a small scale of the universe. Also take what is taught here and go read book of Abraham and apply it. It will also start opening the door for those who wish to understand Joshua, Ezekiel, Abraham, Isaiah, Daniel, John the Revelator, ect. and the very symbols they used and employ and describe future prophecy. (they drew from past cosmic events.)

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Episode Two) The Lightning Scarred Planet;

The great thing about electricity is it's scaleable.. David Talbott takes the viewer on an odyssey across the surface of Mars. Exploring feature after feature of the planet, he finds that only electric arcs could produce the observed patterns. The high resolution images reveal massive channels and gouges, great mounds, and crater chains, none finding an explanation in traditional geology, but all matching the scars from electric discharge experiments in the laboratory. As a scientific follow-up to episode one, it provides a definitive answer to a question posed by the reconstructed events in the first episode. Was Mars carved from pole to pole by intense interplanetary discharge?

The Electric Universe
A brief introduction to some aspects of Plasma Cosmology, and the role electricity plays here on Earth.

Red Ice Radio - David Talbott - Hour 1 - Symbols of an Alien Sky
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite interviews with David Talbott. It is so good! Highly Recommend it. For the layman.

The Electric Universe - Wal Thornhill NPA Lecture - 1 of 2
Great video! Very, very informative.

The Electric Universe - Wal Thornhill NPA Lecture - 2 of 2

Remembering the End of the World
1996 documentary based on the research of comparative mythologist David Talbott, that offered new answers to the mystery behind the universal theme of mythology in various ancient cultures across the world.

Plasma Physics' Answers to the New Cosmological Questions by Dr. Donald E. Scott - Full Video

The Essential Guide to the Electric Universe (EG2EU)

Essential Guide to the EU – Preface
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/08/23/preface/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Introduction
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/09 ... roduction/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 1 Distances in Space
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/09 ... chapter-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 2 Magnetic and Electric Fields in Space
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/10 ... chapter-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 3 Plasma
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/10 ... chapter-3/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 4 Electromagnetism
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/11 ... chapter-4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 5 Plasma Sheaths, Cells, and Current-Free Double Layers
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/12 ... chapter-5/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 6 Currents, Filaments and Pinches
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2011/12 ... chapter-6/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chapter 7 Birkeland Currents, Magnetic Ropes and Current-Carrying Double Layers
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/0 ... chapter-7/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALSO, THE THUNDERBOLTS PICTURES OF THE DAY ARE SO AWESOME WITH GREAT COMMENTARY. ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK IT IS ON ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY AND HOW IT FITS IN WITH THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THE PICTURES OF THE DAY 2012 archive
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-t ... 2-archive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tpod chronological archive
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00archive.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*THE PICTURE OF THE DAY SUBJECT ARCHIVE
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00subjectx.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*THE PICTURE OF THE DAY MYTHOLOGY ARCHIVE
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/00sub ... #Mythology" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LDS, Joshua's Long Day, Part I by Anthony Larson

Joshua's Long Day, Part 2 by Anthony Larson
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 24th, 2012, 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Stella Solaris wrote:The best and easiest thing an LDS person can do to learn more about all this is take Anthony's classes, read his books and his blog. This is the best way to get the basics and the foundation you'll need to learn and understand more.

Then read through the many websites out there relating to the EU - the best ones are these, IMO; and none of them are so scientifically minded/worded that the average person can't understand what they're saying. It's an incredible journey, never gets boring, and explains more than you can possibly imagine - a journey well worth taking!!

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://saturniancosmology.org/pdf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Stella Solaris! You beat me to the punch! Sorry! I agree with everything you said! Ever figure out how to post pictures?

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

Oh wow! That is pretty cool. Also looks like it could be two planets positioned on the north and south causing the discharges. :) I had a very simple reminder of the realities of these things yesterday when my little two year old was sliding down a plastic slide we have in our house. Every time I would touch him after he got to the bottom we would both get shocked because of the difference in charges between us. There would always be a "discharge". The discharge would happen and then our charges would equal out again. Until he "charged" up again from going down the slide. Simple little things like that remind me how much sense these things make. Why wouldn't it work that way universally. For example, when a long orbit comet comes in contact with the sun. Or when two planets come in contact with each other.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nikola Tesla and the Electric Universe

Post by EmmaLee »

JulesGP wrote:Image
Matt, what is that Tesla is holding in his hand? It looks like a piece of the object(s) depicted on the Philo Dibble facsimile.... :-\
Sorry, it's just me. :ymblushing: I hope Matt chimes in here, too.
In that photo, Tesla is holding a gas-filled phosphor coated wireless light bulb which he developed in the 1890's, half a century before fluorescent lamps came into use. It was first published on the cover of the Electrical Experimenter in 1919. Photo was taken in 1898.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

That is so true, Jules. What the ancients saw in the heavens had such a massive effect on their collective psyche, it got passed down in traditions and culture the world-over, even to our day. There really is no part of our lives where these things don't have a place! The symbolism is literally everywhere, and goes such a long way in answering so many questions - not only about our past, but about our future, as the chiasm of history goes back the other way.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Anthony L. Peratt and Temple symbolism

I LOVE those photos Jules! All of them! In particular this one of the Bride's room in Denmark Temple...

If you click on like you can zoom in. Zoom in on design on celing.. Looks like three planet configuration.
http://www.danishmission.net/temple/MORMON11.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think many will love this next part.......

It should be noted that all the symbolism's employed on our temples have cosmic implications! ALL of it including exterior, interior, flowers, gardens, water, pillars ect... In the book, Temple and Cosmos, Hugh Nibley made this incredible observations. He observed while studying every ancient temple, every ancient text he could get his hands on that all the symbolism on all the temple had COSMIC IMPLICATIONS. That the temple was a literal small scale of the universe. He also observed very weird symbolism that had no relation to this world as we know it today, he admitted such confusion and never cracked these alien like symbols, BUT one thing he knew was they 100% had cosmic implications.

The picture above looks similar to one design in particular on the Washington DC temple doors...notice the earth clothed in what looks like a skirt on the right hand side, third from the top.

This image is in more temples. A closer look...

Closer...

What you are seeing above in my opinion is unquestionably a Birkeland sheath filaments surrounding Earth.

I do not know of any activity in plasma science today more important than the Work of Anthony L. Peratt. Anthony L. Peratt is leading authority in the entire world on high energy Plasma Discharges and some Plasma characteristics have been named after him.. Peratt Instabilities. Peratt is a Plasma physicist, Electrical Engineer and Astrophysicist.

Peratt insists that what looks to our eyes as though they were myth-inspired icons, nonsensical doodling or just plain gibberish (alien as Nibley calls them) are actually accurate representations — facsimiles in stone,rock art images (also temple tombs, temple art, ect...) if you will — of what the ancients saw in their skies.COSMIC! He points out that he has seen all these same forms in plasmas generated in his lab experiments at Los Alamos National Laboratories. The forms exhibited by laboratory plasmas under the influence of electrical forces, recognized this ancient form of iconography as illustrations of plasmas in space. The pioneers in plasma physics tell us that what they see in electrified plasmas in their laboratories they also see in intergalactic space. What they see in microscopic experiments is virtually identical to pictures given us by the Hubble telescope. The term for that similarity between the tiny plasma configurations seen in the lab and the gigantic ones seen in space is “scalability.” That is, large, small or in between, these plasmas behave in identical and predictable ways.

It must be noted that Peratt has suffered immensely for his work from the powers that be and is now suffering from a number of illnesses. They have attempted allot to destroy him.

As for Peratt, his work is strictly scientific and independent of personal "theories and models." The results will come from supercomputers reading massive volumes of rock art data gathered in the field, to reconstruct what was seen from different vantage points on Earth. It's objective science at it's best, and it's a prodigious endeavor. In the end it will provide definitive answers to many questions. Peratt’s published works is HUGE so I can only give a small sampling. The ramifications are huge and inspiring.

Will get into more of Peratts plasma discharges in the next few day but for now I just want to point out one of his results that have direct implications to the temple photos above....

This next part comes from Peratt's latest paper which I will post the link to in the next day or two.

I’ll not reproduce the technical reconstruction described in the paper but seems likely that from the various petroglyphs and megaliths, Early Bronze Age people probably say the following plasma phenomena in the sky and polar regions as reconstructed by Peratt et al as figure 67 below.

Fig. 67. Conceptual view of the Birkeland sheath filaments surrounding Earth
(28 close pairs). The relativistic electron flow is downwards toward Antarctica.
As shown in Figs. 63 and 64, the current bundle above Antarctica twists in
counter-clockwise rotation. By convention, the Birkeland currents and ion flow
is upwards toward the Arctic. Not yet completely resolved is a bend in the
upper filament sheath that allows the upper plasmoids and column to be seen at
northern latitudes.

How do you folks like that?? No doubt this is the same symbol with the same meaning never before understood. But now we know why this image is on the DC temple (COSMIC) as well as in a few others exist. For the Temples not only depict the heavens of old, but the future Heavens to be experienced during the millennium. This is so incredible!!

Peratt's conclusion...

That mankind in antiquity did witness and record the effects and images from an intense solar outburst lasting many years can be deduced by the records that have endured, for the most part very little changed, over the millennia [39]–[42]. With the advent of high-energy-density Z-pinches and associated diagnostics, high-resolution high-fidelity three spatial-dimension electromagnetic particle-in-cell simulations on terahertz computers, and the development of global instrumentation systems, facilities, and instrumentation over the past decade, it has become possible to perform the physics and observations necessary to support suggestions that an intense solar outburst and its effects were observed by mankind in the past.

That the outbursts were extreme is witnessed by the carving on rock of MHD images on rock worldwide, not unlike the eyewitness accounts of “a thousand fantastic figures, as if painted with fire on a black background” from the September 1859 solar storm [43], less energetic than that discussed in this paper.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 23rd, 2012, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

I wonder how much symbolism is in/on the temple structure that even the people designing and building it don't know.

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

I have often wondered the same thing and wondered if they themselves realize what they are placing in the temple and what it represents.

Etosha
captain of 100

Post by Etosha »

SempiternalHarbinger - my fav!

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ

AshleyB wrote:I have often wondered the same thing and wondered if they themselves realize what they are placing in the temple and what it represents.
Exactly.

Sam_I_Am
captain of 10

Post by Sam_I_Am »

SH, I'm still working my way through your post. Fascinating stuff. Thanks so much.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Hey Semp....what are your thoughts on the Thunderbolts Project?

And thank you for this thread....by far my most favorite here at LDS FF!!!

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Legion wrote:thank you for this thread....by far my most favorite here at LDS FF!!!
Etosha wrote:SempiternalHarbinger - my fav!
Thanks Etosha and Legion! Etosha, How is the temp. down there in AZ? My family says it has been HOT! Wish you posted more, I love your avatar and your one of my favorites!! You too Legion.
Legion wrote:Hey Semp....what are your thoughts on the Thunderbolts Project?
I love the Thunderbolt project! Love Thunderbolts info! I highly recommend their works, videos, and websites. A couple post up on this page I posted all their videos and websites. The videos are very profound and they are worth investing the time watching. And though I "LOVE" Thunderbolts of the Gods" I would highly recommend watching David Talbott's "Symbols of an Alien Sky" (Thunderbolt Project) first because it has direct ties to LDS symbolism, prophecy, and the restored gospel....(so does the electric universe) Talbott goes over the Skies of the Ancient world which were vastly different than the skies we see today. He also goes into the Saturn Polar configuration which is the source of early civilizations dominate symbols. It is almost identical to the way Joseph Smith taught about the ancient heavens. (Dibble drawing) Every ancient temple, text, race, and culture revered these symbols, signs, and images of the preeminent cosmic powers. With this knowledge and understanding of the past nothing will enlighten one more of the future. The scriptures, prophecy, and the temple will come alive with new meaning. Such symbols, signs, and images give meaning to enigmatic metaphors in ALL ancient writings. The cosmological elements once seen in Earth's ancient skies gave rise to a universal, sacred language of myth, tradition and religion the world over. This system of symbols and metaphors became the common denominator of all sacred thought and teachings in whatever ancient culture.

D&C93:24 And truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come;
The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.
For centuries astronomers assumed that gravity is the only force that can give birth to stars and planets or can direct the motions of celestial bodies. With this assumption they ignored a much more powerful agent in the universe—electricity. A crescendo of evidence reviewed in this volume (and those to follow) suggests that distant stars, our Sun, and the planets are electrically charged bodies. We now know that the visible universe, except for the Earth and a few rocky planets, moons and wandering solid objects, is composed of highly conductive plasma, a form of matter superficially similar to a gas but containing positively and negatively charged particles. A gas will not react to or generate electromagnetic forces. But a plasma will.
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 23rd, 2012, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Sam_I_Am wrote:SH, I'm still working my way through your post. Fascinating stuff. Thanks so much.
I am glad you are still around! Did you check out the videos posted above?? Or visited Anthony Larson's blog? I'm glad you find it fascinating as do I. ( obvious ) But please feel free to ask any and all questions. I find it way more productive and that way I can (or Stella and Ashley) answer direct questions. If you prefer to PM I am all ears! Thanks again!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote:
Legion wrote:thank you for this thread....by far my most favorite here at LDS FF!!!
Etosha wrote:SempiternalHarbinger - my fav!
Thanks Etosha and Legion! Etosha, How is the temp. down there in AZ? My family says it has been HOT! Wish you posted more, I love your avatar and your one of my favorites!! You too Legion.
Legion wrote:Hey Semp....what are your thoughts on the Thunderbolts Project?
I love the Thunderbolt project! Love Thunderbolts info! I highly recommend their works, videos, and websites. A couple post up on this page I posted all their videos and websites. The videos are very profound and they are worth investing the time watching. And though I "LOVE" Thunderbolts of the Gods" I would highly recommend watching David Talbott's "Symbols of an Alien Sky" (Thunderbolt Project) first because it has direct ties to LDS symbolism, prophecy, and the restored gospel....(so does the electric universe) Talbott goes over the Skies of the Ancient world which were vastly different than the skies we see today. He also goes into the Saturn Polar configuration which is the source of early civilizations dominate symbols. It is almost identical to the way Joseph Smith taught about the ancient heavens. (Dibble drawing) Every ancient temple, text, race, and culture revered these symbols, signs, and images of the preeminent cosmic powers. With this knowledge and understanding of the past nothing will enlighten one more of the future. The scriptures, prophecy, and the temple will come alive with new meaning. Such symbols, signs, and images give meaning to enigmatic metaphors in ALL ancient writings. The cosmological elements once seen in Earth's ancient skies gave rise to a universal, sacred language of myth, tradition and religion the world over. This system of symbols and metaphors became the common denominator of all sacred thought and teachings in whatever ancient culture.

D&C93:24 And truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come;
The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.
For centuries astronomers assumed that gravity is the only force that can give birth to stars and planets or can direct the motions of celestial bodies. With this assumption they ignored a much more powerful agent in the universe—electricity. A crescendo of evidence reviewed in this volume (and those to follow) suggests that distant stars, our Sun, and the planets are electrically charged bodies. We now know that the visible universe, except for the Earth and a few rocky planets, moons and wandering solid objects, is composed of highly conductive plasma, a form of matter superficially similar to a gas but containing positively and negatively charged particles. A gas will not react to or generate electromagnetic forces. But a plasma will.

Thanks Semp!!!

I ran across them a couple weeks ago after doing some reading on this thread....somehow missed your post on them above (have to go back and look through that). Anyways I got on their email list and am slowly starting to digest the data and thoughts. So much to learn....so little time!!!

One sweet thread though!!! They dissolved our ward two weeks ago and while helping the new bishop of my new ward set apart some folks I was thinking about this thread and the electrical implications. Also after that experience and feelings I thought back to an experience on my mission where I was blown off (2-4 feet) the person to whom I was giving the blessing (but not the two others standing in)....like I had touched 440 volt (done that once) panel.....shaking for probably an hour or so afterwards (worse than touching the panel by far although I did take the rest of that day off). Won't go into much more detail than that other than to say it was a rough time (interactions with adversary's emissaries and possession)....especially for a nube greenie in his first month....which seemed to be resolved by blessing from Mission Pres although I still don't understand or comprehend (or remember) all that occurred.

Anyways with some personal experiences as well as background in electrical/electronics....what I've started to learn makes sense.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

More from the works of Anthony L. Peratt, who is leading authority in the world on Plasma discharges and Phenomena’s.

What's interesting here is some of the symbols that Joseph Smith was familiar with and or as we have already seen in modern temple iconography (temple=small scale of the universe. Every symbols on the temple has cosmic implications.) Peratt is producing these same images through HIGH energy discharges.

It was what got David Talbot (Catastrophist & Comparative Mythologist) and Wal Thornhill (Plasma Physicist) together....(Thunderbolts.info.project) and have been partners ever since. Talbott always wanted to remain true to the account recorded by the ancients, (Saturn Myth, Saturn Polar configuration.)so he ignored all the science because the science says his Saturn Myth was impossible. Wild Myths. But in the mid 1990s this changed. Wal Thornhill showed up in Talbott’s office telling him that what he was depicting (at the account of ancient records and myths) in the ancient heaven (polar configuration were in fact high energy plasma discharges! Not only was Talbott’s reconstruction of the ancient heavens depicting plasma discharges but the images were also being discovered (with new technology) in Space. It also should be noted that both were inspired by the same man, Dr. and catastrophist Emmanuel Velikovsky. Also interesting that the LDS old testement manual recommends Velikovsky's works and is the only secular author suggested. Forgot what page, but you can find it on the teaching section of the "Creation."(Very fitting)

Together, Talbott and Thornhill question the fundamental pillar of today’s theoretical cosmology—the concept of the “uneventful solar system.” They are adamant that the Sun’s acquisition of that brown dwarf star, now known as the planet Saturn, and its entourage took place within historic times, as evidenced by the records, traditions and religions of all ancient cultures. These ancient civilizations, which unanimously declare that Earth was once lighted by Saturn, now classified as a “dark star” or “failed star” by astronomers due to its energetic output, is the same orb that many cultural traditions designate as the “first sun,” or “best sun,” as well as “god’s throne.” The Babylonians, for example, made the most unequivocal statement of all ancient civilizations when they wrote, “The sun is Saturn.”

Talbott wrote of his and Thornhill’s studies, “Following quite different research paths, we arrived at the same conclusion: the ancient sky was alive with activity. The evidence suggests that only a few thousand years ago planets moved close to Earth, producing electrical phenomena of intense beauty and terror. Ancient sky worshippers witnessed these celestial wonders, and far-flung cultures recorded the events in the great myths, symbols, and ritual practices of antiquity.” (Thunderbolts of the Gods, p. 6.)

They additionally declare that the appearance and movements of planets that once hovered near the Earth, together with the life-like movements seen in electrified plasma displays of light and sound that erupted between those neighboring planets, are the source of all ancient astral symbolism, hyperbole and metaphor.

Throughout the world our early ancestors carved pictures of these electric formations upon rocks, temples, and ancient text. They bear a close similarity to each other whether from the Americas, Australia, Europe or Asia. In their myths they called them, “Thunderbolts of the gods”. More incredibly they bear a remarkable resemblance to plasma discharges produced in laboratories or on super computer modeling.

Now back to Anthony Peratt.. David Talbot said this about Peratt’s work.. “I do not know of any activity in plasma science today more important than Peratt's work." I agree! His work is only confirming the Electric Universe hypothesis but also increasing the insurmountable evidence the our ancestors live under a different heaven, a different world have you.

"The evidence suggests that only a few thousand years ago planets moved close to Earth, producing electrical phenomena of intense beauty and terror. Ancient sky worshippers witnessed these celestial wonders and far-flung cultures recorded the events in great myths, symbols and ritual practices of antiquity”. They witnessed celestial bodies immersed in the charged particles of the solar system’s dense plasma. These bodies, including Earth, spoke electrically to each other and produced heaven spanning electrical discharges. These planets were the gods. Mankind at once feared and worshipped them. During chaotic restructuring of the solar system cosmic lightning evolved violently from one discharge configuration to another. And these figures follow patterns observed in high energy plasma experiments. These electric phenomena have also been recently observed in deep space.

Plasma cosmology is capable of explaining why the same odd figures appear in ancient rock art and ancient myths around the world by different civilizations that had no contact with each other. This mystery still stumps archaeologists today. Only by integrating electric universe cosmology does the answer become apparent. Talbott explains why the evidence suggests the sky has changed. As does Joseph Smith mind you.

Seeking the Third Story; David Talbott

Peratt insists that what looks to our eyes as though they were myth-inspired icons, nonsensical doodling or just plain gibberish are actually accurate representations — facsimiles in stone, rock art images (also temple tombs, temple art, ect...) if you will — of what the ancients saw in their skies. He points out that he has seen all these same forms in plasmas generated in his lab experiments at Los Alamos National Laboratories. The forms exhibited by laboratory plasmas under the influence of electrical forces, recognized this ancient form of iconography as illustrations of plasmas in space.

Here is one of the many examples...

Left: Gamma Ray Burst (GRB) 110328A. Right: Plasma focus penumbra and filaments. Credit: (L) NASA/Swift/Stefan Immler. (R) Focus Fusion Society.

The pioneers in plasma physics tell us that what they see in electrified plasmas in their laboratories they also see in intergalactic space. (as seen above) What they see in microscopic experiments is virtually identical to pictures given us by the Hubble telescope. The term for that similarity between the tiny plasma configurations seen in the lab and the gigantic ones seen in space is “scalability.” That is, large, small or in between, these plasmas behave in identical and predictable ways.

The Squatter Man petroglyphs and image – seen by all humans in our sky?

This one is of the Ancient images of the Squatter Man. The Squatter man is also depicted in the Book of Abraham Facsimile. So here is a comparison of ancient rock art with laboratory experiments and simulations on supercomputers of plasma discharge formations under the influence of electric currents. You will agree that the similarities are stunning.

The Squatter Man (Squatting Man or Stick Man) petroglyphs are an image recorded by nearly all races on all the continents back in the day. One day the ancients were painting color rock art and then, nearly literally, they were painting strange white shapes and figures. Every one started at the same time with the same images. Either all races were in contact with each other or they were all inspired by the same event. The most likely way they could all have seen it was if the event was in the sky.

Amazing scientific study into “Squatter Man” petroglyphs..
Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
http://www.squatterman.com/media/squatt ... lities.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Squatter Man petroglyph seems to be an immense plasma instability seen in our southern sky by the ancient peoples. As it was a Peratt instability it would have changed over time. Its arms and feet moving, getting fatter or thinner and its ‘head’ changing shape.

Comparing electrical discharge formations in the laboratory to rock art images around the world. Results in 2005 should confirm that immense and terrifying plasma configurations were seen in the sky of our ancestors.

These properties result in a very different behavior than other states of matter. Laboratory experiments by Anthony Peratt revealed patterns that resembles rock art drawings and petroglyphs.

Duck Head Petroglyphs are strange rock art and carving images seen all around the world and seemingly carved into the rock at the same time by everyone. Which suggests that some event or visible object inspired everyone in the world to suddenly start carving these images.

Chinese Longevity Symbol calls (“squatter man")

Malta temple builders pottery and the Squatter Man

Squatter man (stickman) pottery Bronze Age Gozo

If Peratt’s conclusions are correct, then only a few thousand years ago the terrestrial sky was ablaze with electrical activity. The ramifications of this possibility will directly affect our understanding of cultural roots. What was the impact of the recorded events on the first civilizations? What was the relationship to the origins of world mythology, to the birth of the early religions, or to monumental construction in ancient times?

There is reason to believe that rock art will illuminate a critical turn in human history. There is also a provable connection to the evolution of mythical archetypes. Archaic rock art depictions came first, but were followed by an outpouring of conceptual elaborations, as ancient artists gave imaginative expression to the celestial forms and events that inspired the myth-making epoch. Both the rock artists and the myth-makers had true perils on their minds. The rock artists recorded and the myth-makers interpreted electrical events in the sky, as plasma discharge sequences moved through discrete phases, some of celestial beauty, others intensely violent and terrifying.

The Cosmic Thunderbolt!

(Here is a image of the epic myth of the celestial battle between the beast, the Babylonian creation goddess Tiamat and the thunderbolt god, Marduk,. Notice feet, hands, head. (how can you miss it.) One of the most profound archetypes of the early cultures is also among the most enigmatic.)

Every culture recalled the ancient combat between a great warrior and a monster whose attack threatened to destroy the world. Pictured above is the lion-headed beast Anzu remembered by the Sumerians, Babylonians, and Assyrians - a fierce monster defeated (in various tales) by the Sumerian Ningirsu or the Babylonian Ninurta or Nergal.

The warrior confronting Anzu in the above picture is the god Ninurta, wielding in each hand a weapon identified as a "thunderbolt". As for explanations, historians can only offer contradictory guesses.

How did the story of a heaven-altering contest find its way into so many cultures?

In the ritual of the Babylonian Akitu Festival, the enemy is the dragon Tiamat, subdued by the god Marduk. For the Egyptians it was the dragon Apep, defeated by Ra or his agent Horus. For the Greeks it was the fiery serpents Typhoon or Python, vanquished respectively by Zeus and Apollo. Hindu accounts similarly recalled the attack of the sky-darkening serpent Vritra, felled by Indra. But these are only a few of hundreds of such accounts preserved around the world.

Here is a close up of the photo above of the weapon of thunderbolt god, Marduk
Now here is a plasma discharge from Anthony Peratt...

Pretty incredible!

And a comparison of a variety of Greek thunderbolt images (nine images below) to some primary plasma constructs seen in computer simulations of laboratory plasma (five images below) leaves little doubt what the ancient Greeks saw.

(Plasma Discharges in laboratory...A,B,C,D)

The cosmic thunderbolt never looks like lightning we know today. In, fact, the warrior's god's weapon was not inspired by any practical function. But all are familiar forms in regards to plasma discharges.

(Greek Poseidon with thunderbolt.)

(Hindu goddess Shiva and her cosmic thunderbolt)

Images: Plasmoid models from Tibet, India, Japan. Weapon of the gods. And in every instance god is his weapon.

Zoroasprtain

A few more ancient Thunderbolts

Virtually every culture has preserved memory of a "thundergod," a towering and tumultuous figure whose modus operandi is the generation of lightning and the hurling of death-dealing thunderbolts from the sky. A prominent character in ancient pantheons, shaman rites, and religious iconography, the thundergod often doubles as a god of war.

Zeus; ruler of the sky

Zeus; ruler of the sky
"Zeus, according to his Homeric epithets, is the cloud gatherer, the dark-clouded, the thunderer on high, and the hurler of thunderbolts; in colloquial speech one can say 'Zeus is raining' instead of 'it is raining'; in Imperial times children were still singing, 'Rain, rain, O dear Zeus, on the fields of the Athenians�A direct epiphany of Zeus is lightning; wherever it strikes, a sanctuary is set up to Zeus Descending, Kataibates. It was as a thunderbolt that Zeus laid his fatal embrace on Semele. The thunderbolt�is the weapon of Zeus which he alone commands; it is irresistible, even gods tremble before it, and enemies of the gods are utterly destroyed when it strikes; in the face of such a manifestation of divine energy, man stands powerless, terrified and yet marveling."
Thundergods are frequently linked to wheel-like objects in ancient art and ritual. A krater from Lecce shows Zeus set next to a wheel (see figure seven). In addition to his thunderbolt, the Latin Jupiter was frequently depicted together with a wheel in Celtic iconography. The Celtic Taranis, whose name signifying "thunder" is cognate with that of the Norse Thor, is likewise pictured together with a wheel, prompting Green to state with respect to Celtic iconography that "the thunderbolt was a recurrent associate of the wheel-sign."

HERCULES THUNDERBOLT

Syracuse Sicily 304BC AGATHOCLES Athena Thunderbolt

Jupiter Thunderbolt Ancient Silver Roman Coin

Brass coin the thunderbolt of Jupiter
In ancient Europe the thundergod occupies a prominent place in early pantheons. The Norse Thor was both thunderer and warrior. The god's name, cognate with the OHG Donar and Anglo-Saxon Thunor, derives from proto-Germanic *Thunaraz and signifies "thunder." Words formed with the god's name signified the weapons hurled from heaven. In Swedish lore, for example, thunderbolts were known as thorvigg or thorkil.
Parjanya, a thundergod of ancient India, offers yet another cognate to the Baltic Perkunas. The Rig Veda paints a terrifying picture of the god:

"He smites the trees apart, he slays the demons: all life fears him who wields the mighty weapon."

Parjanya is described as wheeling about in heaven in his chariot, dispensing the fertilizing rains:

"Forth burst the winds, down come the lightning-flashes: the plants shoot up, the realm of light is streaming�Come hither with this thunder while thou pourest the waters down, our heavenly Lord and Father. Thunder and roar: the germ of life deposit. Fly round us on thy chariot waterladen."

Parjanya is elsewhere identified with Indra (8:6:1), the prototypical example of the Indo-European thundergod. Indeed, the Vedic hymns describing Indra offer the most comprehensive portrait we have of the archaic thundergod. It is Indra who is said to have created the lightnings of heaven. The Divine Warrior's devastating thunderbolt is the subject of countless hymns in the Rig Veda. The following hymn is typical in this regard:

"I will declare the manly deeds of Indra, the first that he achieved, the Thunder-wielder. He slew the Dragon, then disclosed the waters, and cleft the channels of the mountain torrents. He slew the Dragon lying on the mountain; his heavenly bolt of thunder Tvastr fashioned."

This association of the thundergod with the slaying of a giant serpent threatening to destroy the world forms a recurring and apparently universal motif. The Norse Thor was known as orms einbani, "sole slayer of the serpent." The Iroquois thundergod is described as "having slain the great Serpent of the waters, which was devouring mankind." The same idea is attested in South America: "Among the Arawak, Uitoto, and some other tribes in various parts of South America, it is said that a host of birds successfully killed the great water snake."
Roman coin

Ancient Greece

"Minerva is often represented on gems and coins, hurling the thunderbolts of Jove."

Ancient Greek bronze coin

Baal with thunderbolt. 15th-13th century BC, found at Ugarit.

The cosmic thunderbolt in the antique world provides us with a bridge between myth and science,

Hinduism: When the sacrificer brandiishes the wodden sword, it is the thunderbolt that he hurls at his enemy." -Sataphata Brahmana

SHINTOISM: " The sword is derived from the lightning-flash archetype, of which it is the decendent." -Ananda Coomaraswamy

** FACT: The prototype of the warriors god's "sword" or "arrow" was a thunderbolt

"...A 'derivation' of the sword, and similarly of the celt, from a 'root' or archetype in lightning is universal and worldwide." -Ananda Coomaraswamy

"In the matter of prehistoric weapons...in every county without exception they are always 'thunderbolts' and never anything else." -Rene Guenon

Mars and scarfaced god

"Every discovery in science and art, that is really true and useful to mankind, has been given by direct revelation from God, though but few acknowledge it. It has been given with a view to prepare the way for the ultimate triumph of truth, and the redemption of the earth from the power of sin and Satan. We should take advantage of all these great discoveries, the accumulated wisdom of ages, and give to our children the benefit of every branch of useful knowledge, to prepare them to step forward and efficiently do their part in the great work."(Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 9, pg. 369, August 31, 1862)

plasma discharges, z-pinches, toroids and toroidal stacks, petroglyphs from Europe and America

the above plasma discharge toroid images are taken from Anthony L Peratt's great paper Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity

does this show how the lines of the Djed could have been inspired by a plasma disharge and the toroids?

This it a mixture of everything? the belief of pillars holding up the sky, from a previous catastrophe encounter with a God King and when the Pillars disappeared the sky collapsed on them? so they then draw the 4 pillars and over the years it changes as the eye witnesses die and there are only carvings or oral traditions that can not match what was seen and might change over the years? then the next God King appears and it would be different this time and each time... The four pillars are also the four corners of heaven, and eventually the four faces or four eyes of John the Revelator, Ezekiel, And facsimile #1 and #2 in the book of Abraham. Four pillars...four streams...ect...

Now compare the images above to these...

Images of the Djed Pillar i came across this Egyptian scene of a Djed Pillar and what looks to be the Comet Venus on the top of it - as shown/described in the "Comet Venus Book" by gary gilligan.

Salt Lake temple....No longer is there. (due to complaints)

In South Asia, traditions concerning the enchanted World Tree or World Axis have taken somewhat different forms. And yet, despite the differences, certain common patterns persist. The sacred tree, the vertical World Axis or stambha or stupa and the generous spirit from the far north are all features of pan-Indian culture that derive, most probably, from the same traditional sources as those of Western cultures.

For more similar images check here....
http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rQHJsbSLCQ

Also looks like a ladder stretching to some distant planet. Another interpretation is that of Stacked Ancestors or in other words a Totem pole..

A wide range of cultures worldwide portrayed their legendary ancestors in a stack, the one piled above the other.

Totem poles are one expression of a worldwide custom that portrays legendary or sacred ancestors in a stack. This theme is associated with the wider category of “axis symbols.” Axis symbols, in turn, have been associated with plasma formations observed in laboratory-generated high-energy-density electrical discharges. It is considered that the theme of stacked ancestors originated in observations by ancient peoples of an unusual and prolonged “auroral pillar”.

Another version of the Peratt Instability is seen here (left) in a computer simulation of an actual plasma experiment in the laboratory.

plasma experiment in the laboratory....

Compare it to a reproduction of an Arizona petroglyph....

The correlation is stunning, and it leaves no doubt about the original subject for this Native American petroglyph.

Peratt identifies the parts of the stone glyph that correspond to those elements of a Peratt Instability (below).

This plasma image figures prominently in the mythology of the past, where it was call the “sky mask,” giving rise to the universal practice of wearing masks in conjunction with religious ceremonies and stacked divinity icons in “totems.” The obvious relationship of these plasma images to sacred imagery leads to only one conclusion: Earth’s ancient inhabitants recorded by every means possible what they could see in the skies above them during an epoch of intense electrical plasma activity in the heavens. -Anthony Larson

This figure shows a time sequence of contours of magnetic energy in cross-section between two Birkeland filaments. The contours at the locations of the two filaments correspond to energy maxima while the central ellipse is an energy minimum. Credit: A. L. Peratt, Physics of the Plasma Universe, p. 114.

does this series of petroglyphs show a squatter lady/man, further great detail of an birkeland current as a plasma instability or the pillars holding up the heavens? note the triangle or base at the bottom and the traditional squatting man legs coming out of it

helical instabilites (plasma columns) from anthony peratt - do they show the serpent/snake seen in the skies by the ancient people ?

These are experimental higher energy plasma discharges as shown before. they appear to show not a perfect spiral but very similar to the dna structure

The image above shows the Double Helix Nebula or could it be known as the Birkeland Nebula or DNA Nebula?

for more check out these AWESOME PAPERS BY PERATT! HIGHLY REC.

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current,Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
http://www.scribd.com/doc/14145750/Anth ... ence-of-a-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity Part II: Directionality and Source (Part II, 2007)
http://www.alqpottery.com/pdfs/Peratt,e ... er=4287017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by SempiternalHarbinger on October 29th, 2012, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

The crucial evidence for the electrical nature of supernovae must come from experiment and observation.

Anthony L. Peratt, Fellow, IEEE, published a seminal paper in the IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 31, No. 6, December 2003. It was titled "Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity." In it he explained the unusual characteristics of a high-energy plasma discharge. He discussed mega-ampere particle beams and showed their characteristic 56- and 28-fold symmetry. He wrote: "A solid beam of charged particles tends to form hollow cylinders that may then filament into individual currents. When observed from below, the pattern consists of circles, circular rings of bright spots, and intense electrical discharge streamers connecting the inner structure to the outer structure."

>> This photograph shows a 0.6-mm-thick titanium witness plate that has been placed 15 cm in front of a 100 kilo-Gauss, sub-megaampere charged particle beam. Initially, the particle beam was cylindrical but after traveling the 15 cm has filamented. In the sub-gigaampere range, the maximum number of self-pinched filaments allowed before the cylindrical magnetic field will no longer split into "islands" for the parameters above has been found to be 56.

These results verify that individual current filaments were maintained by their azimuthal self-magnetic fields, a property lost by increasing the number of electrical current filaments. The scaling is constant for a given hollow beam thickness, from microampere beams to multi-megaampere beams and beam diameters of millimeters to thousands of kilometers.

This scaling of plasma phenomena has been extended to more than 14 orders of magnitude, so the bright ring of supernova 1987A can be considered as a stellar scale "witness plate" with the equatorial ejecta sheet acting as the "plate" for the otherwise invisible axial Birkeland currents.

Peratt adds, "Because the electrical current-carrying filaments are parallel, they attract via the Biot-Savart force law, in pairs but sometimes three. This reduces the 56 filaments over time to 28 filaments, hence the 56 and 28 fold symmetry patterns. In actuality, during the pairing, any number of filaments less than 56 may be recorded as pairing is not synchronized to occur uniformly. However, there are 'temporarily stable' (longer state durations) at 42, 35, 28, 14, 7, and 4 filaments. Each pair formation is a vortex that becomes increasingly complex."

The images of SN 1987A shows the Birkeland currents around the star have paired to a number close to 28. The bright spots show a tendency toward pairing and groups of three. This witness plate model explains why the glowing ring is so nearly circular and is expanding very slowly - unlike a shock front. It is more like a cloud at night moving through the beams of a ring of searchlights.

If the equatorial ring shows the Birkeland currents in the outer sheath of an axial plasma current column, then the supernova outburst is the result of a cosmic z-pinch in the central column, focused on the central star. It is important to note that the z-pinch naturally takes the ubiquitous hourglass shape of planetary nebulae. No special conditions and mysteriously conjured magnetic fields are required.

>> Experimental and simulation derived geometries for extreme plasma currents in a plasma column. The Birkeland currents will only be visible where the plasma density is high.

It is also the shape of SN1987A with its three rings. It will be instructive for plasma cosmologists to watch closely the development of SN1987A's "necklace of incandescent diamonds." I do not expect the ring to grow as a shock-wave-produced ring would be expected to. Some bright spots may be seen to rotate about each other and to merge. It is an opportunity more rare and valuable than a diamond to be able to verify the electric discharge nature of a supernova. Supernova 1987A will be illuminating the future of plasma cosmology!

Plasma cosmologists have not ignored the pulsar, sometimes found in a supernova remnant. Healy and Peratt in "Radiation Properties of Pulsar Magnetospheres: Observation, Theory and Experiment," concluded, "the source of the radiation energy may not be contained within the pulsar, but may instead derive either from the pulsar's interaction with its environment or by energy delivered by an external circuit.... [O]ur results support the 'planetary magnetosphere' view, where the extent of the magnetosphere, not emission points on a rotating surface, determines the pulsar emission."

In other words, we do not require a hypothetical super-condensed object to form a pulsar. A normal stellar remnant undergoing periodic discharges will suffice. Plasma cosmology has the virtue of not requiring neutron stars or black holes to explain compact sources of radiation.

This completes the electrical sketch of supernova 1987A.

Postscript:

This discovery of the electrical nature of supernovae has implications back here on Earth. The extensive interdisciplinary scope of the Electric Universe model is highlighted by Peratt's recent discovery that objects from antiquity manifest 56- and 28-fold symmetry. These range from concentric petroglyphs around the world to geoglyphs (stone-rings), megaliths, and other constructs. The most renowned of the 56-fold symmetric megaliths is Stonehenge.

>> An Aerial View of Stonehenge. The view includes the circular bank, ditch, and counterscarp bank. A number of the Aubrey holes are also visible. The Heel Stone can be seen in the lower right.

Our ancestors witnessed a cosmic electrical discharge up close. It raises fundamental issues about the recent history of the Earth and its cargo of life.

The explosion in new understanding will be an intellectual and cultural supernova!