The Doctrine of Eternal Lives...

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
creator
(of the Forum)

Re: The Doctrine of Eternal Lives...

Post by creator »

Hello Emmanuel/BurningSword, now coming to the forum as "Adonai". Who/what are you claiming to be this time?
Once I am authorized I will reveal..
Falling for the former deceptions again, eh?

Adonai
captain of 100

Post by Adonai »

BrianM wrote:Hello Emmanuel/BurningSword, now coming to the forum as "Adonai". Who/what are you claiming to be this time?
Once I am authorized I will reveal..
Falling for the former deceptions again, eh?

The authorized was talking about you allowing it to be posted.

I would not be so quick to mock and judge, for it is written three times will I come then my judgement is against you. And if this forum was tested in mysterious way are thou to decide such. It is by grace knowing what comes I have returned and it was only because of prompting of spirit. Careful in what you call deceptions.

And if I be false this surely will not happen soon, for I have spoken before that this earth will be shaken and let ye know it is my departure and that my Father has taken note of all things, and those who mocked and judged should be afraid for they must repent lest the wrath come upon them. For in day of my departing and for the righteous shall I give a sign of a great light that shall appear for a moment and vanish bright in it appearance, and it shall come during a great thunderstorm which shall reach from east unto the west. And know that day all things change for earth has fallen and now in grace I have spoken it before hand in hopes that people quickly repent and sincerely do, nevertheless tribulation will come upon them for their actions but if they endure the same shall be saved from the pit.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Buckle up, everyone!

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
jdtech wrote:KOZ - I have some questions about this doctrine that you are promoting.

You are quoting Parley P Pratt, where he indicates that there are 4 estates:
1 - premortal
2 - earth life
3 - post earth (spirit world)
4 - resurrection, with a physical body

KoZ: Yes PPP proposed four Estates. I was quoting the definition of the first two to show it was not my own design. I do not except PPP definition of the third and fourth Estates.

But, in your earlier quotes, there are 8 estates...and from what I can understand from your descriptions all but the last 2 of these "estates" is another earth life. Is this a correct view? How do you reconcile the idea of the 4th estate resurrection as described by P.P. Pratt with this doctrine of 8 estates?

KoZ: Actually, it is the First Estate is in a Millennial World from the world before this world. The Second Estate is here. The Third Estate is the Millennium to come. The Fourth Estate is the next three Creations from this world. The Fifth Estate is the Creation after that [6th Creation]. The Sixth Estate is the Creation after that world [7th Creation]. The Seventh Estate is the Creation after that world [8th Creation], only the Great Jehovah rest from all His labors and does not have to come down.

Fourth Estate Beings are not resurrect but inherit that same glory... they are 'Just Men made Perfect'.

As for how many times are we born of women physically with a veil...
Once as a Second Estate.
Three times as a Baby or first world Fourth Estate.
Three times as a Junior or second world Fourth Estate.
Three times as a Senior or third world Fourth Estate.
Two times as a Fifth Estate or Messiah.
Twelve Times, once from each tribe.

The basic doctrine of the LDS church correlates with your quotes from P.P. Pratt in that after this life we are resurrected (with a physical body) and will take our place in a kingdom of glory. This contradicts the idea of multiple "estates" on the (an) earth that you are promoting. I also don't see how once you are resurrected, you would somehow separate the spirit from the body, only to be born into another mortal body. In other words, the two ideas are contradictory...

KoZ: You are not Resurrected but rather defer in hopes of a more perfected resurrection.

Can you please explain this contradiction?

KoZ: It is a false belief that to come forth in the morning of the first resurrection, that it is a resurrection verses a birth or raising from the tomb. What of those who fall at the end when the adversary is loosed... they become sons of Perdition? No... they just remain Terrestrial and go on to sire the Telestial bodies... their resurrection if you wish to call it that [it is a rebirth...]
Kingdom of ZION wrote: 1st Estate - Pre-existence - Likened unto outer darkness, world without glory - Millennial World from the Creation before [1st Creation]
2nd Estate - Mortal life [once only] - Likened unto a Telestial World - [2ns Creation]
3rd Estate - Millennium - Likened unto a Terrestrial World - [still the same world - 2nd Creation]
4th Estate - Telestial World [come down three times - Likened unto a Celestial World - [3rd Creation] - Baby or Young Man, millions
4th Estate - Telestial World [come down three times - Likened unto a Celestial World - [4rd Creation] - Junior or Middle Age Man, 144,000
4th Estate - Telestial World [come down three times - Likened unto a Celestial World - [5rd Creation] - Senior or Old Man, 4-5
5th Estate - Telestial World [come down three times - [6rd Creation] - Yehoshua
6th Estate - Terrestrial World [come down once in 4-5 Creations - [7th through 10th or 11th Creations] - Adam
7th Estate - Celestial World [enter to no more come out] - No more to go down - [12 - 13 through 37 - 38 Creations] - Great Jehovah
8th Estate - Celestial [the center of the galaxy] - countless Creation - Elohim
Shalom
Thank you for posting this KOZ. Through my own study and prayer I have believed that Premortal Life was a terrestrial state. I would like to start a new thread on this so I don't hijack this one. I believe the terrestrial reality was key to understanding the rebellion.

To comment at the subject of this thread, we LDS believe that we could only progress so much in our Premortal Estate--that we had to come here first. If that's true how did Michael progress so much as to be given charge over an entire telestial world without ever having even lived in one?

D&C teaches that we and God are all independent spheres and always will be. I told my 11 year old son today to pretend he was God and wanted to help us be God's someday. I asked him would he just hand over universes to his children and say, "Here you go!"

"No."

"How would you train your children to be Gods then?"

"I would start small," he said.

Boom. Children understand the truth because it is simple.

We can not be given dominion over a world until we master smaller dominions. Telestial dominions. If you can't run a small company can you run a world?

We have to learn to not just be perfect but to be perfect masters of dominions.

Peter shook Adam's hand. He did not say, "I have not yet attained a body." Peter had a body. I believe Michael did as well.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

D&C 132:24
24 This is eternal lives—to know the only wise and true God, and Jesus Christ, whom he hath sent. I am he. Receive ye, therefore, my law.

John 17:3
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

D&C 132:30 (30–31)
30 Abraham received promises concerning his seed, and of the fruit of his loins—from whose loins ye are, namely, my servant Joseph—which were to continue so long as they were in the world; and as touching Abraham and his seed, out of the world they should continue; both in the world and out of the world should they continue as innumerable as the stars; or, if ye were to count the sand upon the seashore ye could not number them.
31 This promise is yours also, because ye are of Abraham, and the promise was made unto Abraham; and by this law is the continuation of the works of my Father, wherein he glorifieth himself.

For the life of me I can't see how anyone could conclude these verses relate to a person having many lives after death. Doesn't the term "eternal lives" relate to a multitude of people having received eternal life? So the term eternal lives is plural not singular?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Freedomforall you may as well not bother attempting to engage me in a gospel discussion aslong as your comments are laced with contention and condescension.

I could say, "For the life of me I can't understand how anyone would think that the Savior could master the flesh only having lived in it once if he learned line upon line precept upon precept as we must," but that would be insulting and contentious and no way to persuade or teach.

I served my mission in Texas and was not able to have a single productive conversation with anyone who brought the spirit of contention into the conversation.

Moreveor pride is not a quality that anyone should sew into their spiritual knowledge or conversations at any point in our eternal progression let alone during a telestial sojourn behind all the veils.

D&C 121 is a great read to learn of the qualities to be espoused by the priesthood. If you decide you would like to discuss with respect the profundities of the gospel I will re-engage you at that point. If however you are one of a seemingly countless number of Internet trolls who are addicted to negativity you will not find your fix here.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

alaris wrote:Freedomforall you may as well not bother attempting to engage me in a gospel discussion aslong as your comments are laced with contention and condescension.

I could say, "For the life of me I can't understand how anyone would think that the Savior could master the flesh only having lived in it once if he learned line upon line precept upon precept as we must," but that would be insulting and contentious and no way to persuade or teach.

I served my mission in Texas and was not able to have a single productive conversation with anyone who brought the spirit of contention into the conversation.

Moreveor pride is not a quality that anyone should sew into their spiritual knowledge or conversations at any point in our eternal progression let alone during a telestial sojourn behind all the veils.

D&C 121 is a great read to learn of the qualities to be espoused by the priesthood. If you decide you would like to discuss with respect the profundities of the gospel I will re-engage you at that point. If however you are one of a seemingly countless number of Internet trolls who are addicted to negativity you will not find your fix here.
For the life of me I can't see how anyone could think that Jesus did not master the flesh within one go around on earth. He learned obedience by all the things he suffered. He was perfect...had not one sin against him being sinless. He set the perfect example for us to emulate. He also made it possible for us to be perfect...in Him. See Moroni 10:32:33

The Book of Mormon teaches that we only have one life, one probation, one go around.

BTW, where in my post did I address you? Sounds like you fly off the handle even when someone posts information and not addressing anyone, which in my book wasn't insulting anyone. I merely spoke the truth.

If you want to know a fraction of what I know and believe there are thousands of posts to research having my username on them.
Is there anything in scripture about calling someone a troll? We have had plenty of trolls on this forum, some with less than 100 posts. How did you learn the attributes of a troll, anyway?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

D&C 93:
12 And I, John, saw that he received not of the fulness at the first, but received grace for grace;

13 And he received not of the fulness at first, but continued from grace to grace, until he received a fulness;

14 And thus he was called the Son of God, because he received not of the fulness at the first.

What does it mean to receive grace for grace? What about grace to grace? What is grace? Who provides grace? He that hath ears to hear let him hear.

Elguapo4538
captain of 50

Post by Elguapo4538 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 30th, 2011, 3:03 pm
reese wrote: It makes sense about the Lord's elect. The scriptures say something to the effect of "if it were possible, even mine elect would be deceived..." In this context I can understand why the "elect" cannot be deceived. So you are saying that if a person is considered "elect" they have already lived in their second estate, and passed their mortal probation. Do these people know their status, or will they eventually understand these things(in this life)? Also what does [booth] mean?
The men [Forth Estate Beings] are ALL fast asleep. and they are commanded to 'Awake and Arise!" What is it to Awake and Arise? It is to remember who you were before this world and why you were sent here! Some currently remember... When it is time, the 144,000 will all awaken!
I stumbled on this thread and I'm excited to ask a few questions-
Why does it take a good woman for a man to awake and arise?
How does a man awake and arise?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Elguapo4538 wrote: August 5th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Actually a good woman or women. And the answer is because they are born spiritually awake, though they wear a veil and cannot see clearly, yet they are awake and can see though the veil which obscures their sight some. The following of a man (as a help meet), lifting him up and spiritually awaking him, he can then see clearly and passes through the veil first. In turn he receives, and then takes his wife or wives through the veil next.

That is the pattern revealed in the Temple. I have experienced this firsthand had how the women awaken the man and helps him arise. Joseph Smith knew the path and was very inspired to then teach us these things through the Temple Endowment allegory.

I hope this helps answer your question, Shalom, Elguapo

I have posted some papers that address this and similar doctrinal principles here:

https://independent.academia.edu/Kingdom_of_ZION
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on August 10th, 2017, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: August 10th, 2017, 7:47 am
Elguapo4538 wrote: August 5th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Actually a good woman or women. And the answer is because the are born spiritual and though they wear a veil and cannot see clearly, they are awake and can see though the veil obscures their sight some. The following the man (help meet' lifting him up and spiritually awaking him, he can see clear and passes through the veil first. In turn he receives, takes his wife or wives through the veil.

That is the pattern revealed in the Temple. I have experienced this first had how the women awaken the man and helps him arise. Joseph Smith knew the path and was very inspired to then teach us these things through the Temple Endowment allegory.

I hope this helps answer your question, Shalom, Elguapo

I have posted some papers that address this and similar doctrinal principles here:

https://independent.academia.edu/Kingdom_of_ZION
Very interesting... I too have experienced this. I thought it strange that my wife has seen me and understood me more clearly than my own mother since the beginning of our relationship. In many ways it seems she knows me better than I know myself.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

alaris wrote: August 10th, 2017, 9:20 am Very interesting... I too have experienced this. I thought it strange that my wife has seen me and understood me more clearly than my own mother since the beginning of our relationship. In many ways it seems she knows me better than I know myself.
That's because a GOOD Woman is spiritually observant. And the women SEEING that this must be said I will partake. And then was told by Satan to go and get Adam to partake. The error was following Satan's advice, rather than going unto Adam and helping him see and following is counsel verses the adversary. Also, she (one of the Eve's) receive and partook from Satan, wherein she was deceived. That was the original sin, and why she was deceived and Adam was not.

jmack
captain of 1,000

Post by jmack »

Just be aware, kingdomofzion is not lds, probably never was, koz believes in doctrines which are false. If you want proof, go back a couple pages in this thread and read what he posted on the seed of satan, false and highly offensive. It teaches abominable falsehoods by lds standards. Disgusting attack on mother eve.
This thread was started back in 2011, many of those willing to entertain koz's 'teachings' back then are now snuffer people. Don't be sucked in unknowingly, at least consider the source and where it may lead.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

jmack wrote: August 12th, 2017, 12:20 pm Just be aware, kingdomofzion is not lds, probably never was, koz believes in doctrines which are false. If you want proof, go back a couple pages in this thread and read what he posted on the seed of satan, false and highly offensive. It teaches abominable falsehoods by lds standards. Disgusting attack on mother eve.
This thread was started back in 2011, many of those willing to entertain koz's 'teachings' back then are now snuffer people. Don't be sucked in unknowingly, at least consider the source and where it may lead.
Next to the Adam-God doctrine his doctrine is very problematic, and the elect should spot this in a flash. Very little of it is corroborated by our four standard works, but there are quite a few people getting sucked in by it. I thought this site said LDS freedom forum. Perhaps the word "Orthodox" should precede the tag line.

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

The story of the Seed of Lucifer rings incredibly true to me. I only had one point about which I felt a serious error, and that was this:
Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 30th, 2011, 8:46 pm(Note; Much Biblical and scientific proof exists that Noah's Flood was not universal, nor did it cover the entire earth. Only one large Valley in Asia was flooded).
As this was a side note and not really relative to the rest of the article, I'll let it slide ;)

The flood has literally MOUNTAINS of evidence. They are all over. If anyone is interested, look up the Universal Model by Dean Sessions.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Quoted from a user on another forum who was defending MMP. Dialogue between two people in the spirit world, thought it was funny
“So where did you live?"

"Oh, I was 440 AD, in Asia. I only made it to like 15 years old though. Attila the Hun slaughtered our town."

"Really? That's too bad. I know how you feel though, I only made it to age 10 myself, but was sacrificed by the local priest. Mesoamerica, 700AD."

"Sorry to hear that. Yeah, this life thing was pretty random. Remember all that talk about God and Jesus and stuff before we left, learning to obey them, gaining experience, learning the gospel?"

"Yeah, I remember. But I never heard any of that stuff. My life was pretty short and horrible, you know what I mean?"

"Same here. I never got to do any of the things I wanted to do before we left."

"But I was talking to some of those missionaries that keep walking around. They say we can go to the CK if we accept the ordinances of the church."

"I heard about that too. But holy crap thats gonna be a long wait. It will be forever until they get to our names"

"Ha ha. We should be considered lucky. See that dude over there? Tower of babel era. Waaaay back in time."

"See that group of people over there? I wonder why they are always so happy?

"I was thinking that myself and went over and talked to them the other day. Turns out, they get a free pass. Straight to the CK."

"What? How did they swing that?

"They all died as children. They don't have to wait."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'm sort of pissed. I missed out by like a year and half. I sort of wish the priest in our village would have picked me sooner. I might of had a free pass myself."

"Yeah, that sucks. So you think you are ready for the CK? You think you learned enough on earth for that?"

"You know, its kind of weird. When I think on what I learned, I'm not sure it translates into CK material. All I really did was work, look for food, and try to stay alive. I'm not sure what the point of going down was, other than I needed to get body."

"Same here. Like I said before, I didn't know anything about real the real God. We worshipped nature or something like that. It seemed reasonable at the time, but we never knew why these Gods seems mad all the time, cursing our weather and such. Seems a little foolish now thinking back."

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

The Airbender wrote: February 19th, 2018, 9:11 pm The story of the Seed of Lucifer rings incredibly true to me. I only had one point about which I felt a serious error, and that was this:
Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 30th, 2011, 8:46 pm(Note; Much Biblical and scientific proof exists that Noah's Flood was not universal, nor did it cover the entire earth. Only one large Valley in Asia was flooded).
As this was a side note and not really relative to the rest of the article, I'll let it slide ;)

The flood has literally MOUNTAINS of evidence. They are all over. If anyone is interested, look up the Universal Model by Dean Sessions.
That article really was anonymous written. It came out of a book Ogden Kraut published for some other person about the True Bible Calendar, and it was just thrown in the back of it as an appendix.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 28th, 2011, 6:39 am
thebestsun wrote:I will post some of them from the book: The doctrine of Eternal lives. Who is it by, the author or ISBN mumber?

I have read all these quotes, the one that is hardest to get around is Joseph Smith in the D&C:

"And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance." (D&C 20:22-23)

Adonia is very exacting in His word us, would you not say. Actually perfect depending on whom He is talking to. How clear of lens. Joseph was a very clear lens. Would not this be more correct if there was not a doctrine of Eternal Lives? "And he hath risen from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance." (D&C 20:22-23 word 'risen' being deleted)

Brigham Young

The clay that was marred in the potters hands was thrown back into the unprepared portion, to be prepared over again. So it will be with every wicked man and woman, and every wicked nation, kingdom, and government on the earth, sooner or later; they will be thrown back to the native element from which they originated, to be worked over again, and be prepared to enjoy some sort of kingdom." (JD 2:124)

Azriel said it well and it could be applies here.

To be continued...
By the way, this scripture from the DC is badly misquoted. That is not a cool thing to do. The DC actually says:
22 He suffered temptations but gave no heed unto them.
23 He was crucified, died, and rose again the third day;"
Not:
"And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance." (D&C 20:22-23)

Was this misquoted on purpose, or is there some other translation if the DC that is suppose to be used here? If so, it should be stated clearly.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Rand wrote: July 12th, 2019, 8:30 pm
Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 28th, 2011, 6:39 am
thebestsun wrote:I will post some of them from the book: The doctrine of Eternal lives. Who is it by, the author or ISBN mumber?

KoZ: I have read all these quotes, the one that is the hardest to get around is the one fromJoseph Smith in the D&C:

"And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance." (D&C 18:12-13)

I should have quoted D&C 18:11-13, to show who the HE was in the quote:
"11 For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him.
12 And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance.
13 And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!" (D&C 18:11-13)

Adonia is very exacting in His wording to us, would you not say? Actually perfect depending on whom He is talking to. Depending upon how clear of lens. Joseph was a very clear len.

So, would it not be more correct to say, if there was not a doctrine of Eternal Lives, "He hath risen from the dead"? (D&C 18:12 with the word 'again' being deleted) But it says: "And he hath risen AGAIN from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance." (D&C 18:12 Capitalization added)

Brigham Young

The clay that was marred in the potters hands was thrown back into the unprepared portion, to be prepared over again. So it will be with every wicked man and woman, and every wicked nation, kingdom, and government on the earth, sooner or later; they will be thrown back to the native element from which they originated, to be worked over again, and be prepared to enjoy some sort of kingdom." (JD 2:124)

This quote speaks of the re'use of unorganized intelligence when Sons of Perdition are unorganized back into their native element.

Azriel said it well and it could be applies here.

To be continued...
Rand: By the way, this scripture from the DC is badly misquoted. That is not a cool thing to do. The DC actually says:
Not:

Was this misquoted on purpose, or is there some other translation if the DC that is suppose to be used here? If so, it should be stated clearly.
Thank you Rand for bring these errors to my attention... I see a few errors in this post. I have corrected them in RED letters above.

Out of the half dozen quotes that speak of the Messiah being raised from the dead, Joseph Smith said it the plainest in D&C 18.

Shalom

kibbyduanel
captain of 50

Post by kibbyduanel »

The sandstone bottom layer of the Sauk Mesgasequence is found across multiple continents and marine fossils found high on a mountain are two valid reasons for a world wide flood.
Also it would very difficult to have flood covering the mountains on one continent without affecting other continents. The ark landed on a mountain. Another thing, evolution is not science. Science must have experiments which support the hypothesis, evolution does not have experiments. It is impossible to test evolution with experiments. You would have wait millions of years for the results. You can't test creation either.

scottja
captain of 100

Post by scottja »

By the way, this scripture from the DC is badly misquoted. That is not a cool thing to do. The DC actually says:
Not:

It is actually from D&C 18:12
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... 8?lang=eng
12 And he hath arisen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of brepentance.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 27th, 2011, 6:31 am Eternal Life is what Third Estate Beings receive in the Millennium. The average mean temperature of a Telestial World is 70 degrees, a Terrestrial World is 700 hundred degrees, and a Celestial World is 7000 degrees. The Millennial World is a fire based world, beings who are born [reborn or in other words Born Again] into that world can see heaven [the Father and the Son] at a distance [over yonder]. The are born in the Morning of the First Resurrection, they are First Born's, Light Bearers, members of the church of the Firstborn, Just Men.

Eternal Lives is Fourth Estate Beings who have passed the test of a Millennial World, haven keep there Chastity [Third Estate Covenant] and have past on to come down three times in three Creations. Fourth Estate Beings wear a green apron that has nine fig leaves on it, that represent the nine times they must come down into a world like this and cover their nakedness. The sign of Fourth Estate Beings also teaches this in allegory.

To ascend above all things you must descend below all things,
to become an Eternal Father, you must become an Eternal Son,
and you must pay the Eternal Sacrifice that every God before you has paid,
receiving all the markings of a God in the flesh, all eight,
coming up to the true Eternal Resurrection of the Body,
leaving the path of Estates of Probation to the Estates of Progression,
to one day enter into the Celestial World, no more go out,
this is Gods Eternal.. and their glory [their offspring and eternal increase].
Posting so I can find this post again.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Okay...

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: June 26th, 2023, 11:51 pm Okay...
Hey KoZ, good to see you. Maybe you and Ymarsakar should have a chat, and let us know what you think.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

tmac wrote: June 27th, 2023, 3:36 am Hey KoZ, good to see you. Maybe you and Ymarsakar should have a chat, and let us know what you think.
Oh, Jeez. They're on two totally different levels of being.