Documentary Idea

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Documentary Idea

Post by clarkkent14 »

Hey all I have started my Masters degree in Film and I will start my thesis film next fall. I wanted see if anyone had an idea or pitch for a 20-30 minute documentary that might be worthy to attempt. I know some will think we'll all be dead, in tents, or under martial law by then :wink: but I thought I would throw it out there. Hopefully something local, or logistically feasible to pull off. I just want to help others wake up!

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Documentary Idea

Post by buffalo_girl »

What interests you? How did you 'awaken'? What aspect of your personal life has been impacted by US and/or global change?

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Well I have a lot of interests, but I would like to find something unique to Utah or something I can have access too. What woke me up? Endgame http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6US0Qk5_8 + Secret Combination's PDF, http://www.box.net/shared/jz2p98ljiv.

Someone recommended the Utah Illuminati connection or Luciferians. That might be a little too deep for me. Maybe an LDS perspective on secret combination's. Maybe on Cleon Skousen. I don't know... It just has to be a compelling story.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I'm having a bit of a tussle with my husband's iMac and some ridiculous conflict over a 'flash player' plug-in. I have to uninstall Quick Time to even get on to Safari or Mozilla, but then, of course, I can't play any video. I'm sure there is an answer somewhere out there...

In the meantime, I think all the statements made on the Secret Combinations PDF are good. It's just that there are so many of them. People will 'turn-off' even when they hear the truth. I watched End Game some time ago. Although Alex Jones has all the documentation and a really important message, most ordinary folk trying to make a living and raise a family are most likely to run screaming for mercy.

What occurs to me - should I have the means of making a documentary - is to bring the sacred Principles contained in The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution for the United States "to Life".

The people of this nation must first realize that those documents are THE LAW upon which we have the duty to measure GOVERNMENT. It isn't possible to restore our Liberty until we realize it has been very nearly taken from us by those who follow the cause of Lucifer. Any governing body which compels obedience by whatever means of force, fear, coercion, or extortion reveals the tree from which it was formed.

Becoming familiar with the simple tenets contained in those documents, along with 'testing' the current trends against them should greatly assist the viewer in discovering the correct conclusions. We are fortunate to have had many of the Apostles and Prophets declare the sacredness of the Constitution and the principles of God Given moral agency upon which it and the Declaration of Independence were founded.

There is an excellent online radio show archived here: http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio%5Fliberty/

I highly recommend all interviews with Pastor David Whitney on The Constitution. He makes it easy and enjoyable. Dr. Monteith has had other guests discussing the Constitution, as well. Michael Shaw on the topic of UN Agenda 21 makes an excellent case for being active in local politics. David Whitney also has a website with additional information including a course of study.

I'll let you ponder on that idea. Talking with local folks who have had their civil rights violated in one form or another could make your points quite real. I'm thinking of the elderly lady in Orem who couldn't afford to water her lawn and was knocked around by the police officer who came to her door. The 'raid' on the private dance party south of Provo was outrageous, but I'm afraid most good Mormons wouldn't understand just how frightening that was in terms of violating Fourth Amendment rights. You might talk to any small farmers who are being pressured into accepting the USDA National Animal ID System in which the federal government imposes a 'partnership' upon the land owner by forcing him to register his private property with the government and by mandating the microchipping of his livestock.

Have a good time with your project! It's important to enlighten one another.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Thank you for your ideas! I will keep searching throughout the next little while. I hope others might have some ideas too!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Maybe you could do a documentary about the various theories that people have who think we'll all be dead, in tent cities, or under martial law by the time you finish your degree :) and interview people to find out who actually believes this.

Actually...

I have lots of ideas for documentaries or short videos that are based on the idea that talking about the Constitution, freedom, proper role of government, etc is NOT POLITICS, but is actually part of the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.

I want to help people get away from the Republican vs Democrat, Liberal vs Conservative PARADIGM - and start seeing this as the continuation of the war in heaven on earth and that there are only two sides - Christ or Lucifer... Good or Evil, Liberty or Captivity, Freedom or Force...

That's what I want to see... I'll probably end up creating such a documentary unless someone else creates something amazing before I do (it would be great to collaborate with others as well).

If you are interested in knowing more about my documentaries ideas send me an e-mail brian [at] latterdayconservative.com

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

clarkkent14 wrote:Hey all I have started my Masters degree in Film and I will start my thesis film next fall. I wanted see if anyone had an idea or pitch for a 20-30 minute documentary that might be worthy to attempt. I know some will think we'll all be dead, in tents, or under martial law by then :wink: but I thought I would throw it out there. Hopefully something local, or logistically feasible to pull off. I just want to help others wake up!
Make an American version of this: http://www.ohcanadamovie.com/

AussieOi
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by AussieOi »

THat was a great post Buffalo Girl

can I suggest you look at a definitive book called God's Politics by Jim Wallace

The Red/ Blue paradigm in Utah might make for a very good documentRy

buff girls suggestion on a local story would be more popular tho. I'd watch them both, the party Kids first

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Pretty awful audio, but you get the drift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW-mv80r ... re=related

armedtotheteeth
captain of 100

Post by armedtotheteeth »

Maybe you could do a documentary about the various theories that people have who think we'll all be dead, in tent cities, or under martial law by the time you finish your degree and interview people to find out who actually believes this.
I actually liked this one the most!!! Serious!

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I think you should do something on what a scam it is to pay for a college degree these days! :wink: