Unbiased bios on the Founding Fathers?

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
captain of 10

Unbiased bios on the Founding Fathers?

Post by 224457 »

I am sick of reading and hearing about lies and dishonest portrayals of the founding fathers morality, I would appreciate everyone's input with which books would be the best to turn to for an accurate description of who the real men are?
Thanks.

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Re: Unbiased bios on the Founding Fathers?

Post by Mahonri »

no one is unbiased, but the best I have ever read of a good chunk of them is "Uncommon Heroes" by Steve Allen (not that one:P)

There is a version with a really good LDS epilogue Could not give it a higher recommendation

ldsliberty
captain of 10

Post by ldsliberty »

There's a new book out - "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers". I haven't read it yet myself but I have thoroughly enjoyed all the past Politically Incorrect books I have read ("The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History", "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Capitalism", & "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution").

Also, there is the series put together by Cleon Skousen ("The Real George Washington", "The Real Thomas Jefferson" and "The Real Benjamin Franklin"). There are great books.

sbsion
captain of 1,000

Post by sbsion »

we are all imperfect, the founding fathers were the "best" the Telestial had to offer in defense of Freedoms, so, what's new in the last 6,000 years, preparing for a Terestial order :!: (misery loves company, criticism makes for a more "level ground'?)