ken bowers Hiding in Plain sight

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Truth will Prevail
captain of 100

ken bowers Hiding in Plain sight

Post by Truth will Prevail »

ken bowers Hiding in Plain sight, should i buy this? Is it a good read and worth buying?

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Re: ken bowers Hiding in Plain sight

Post by kathyn »

A better book to buy, if you can get it is "Beneath the Tide"; it's also by Ken Bowers. It's kind of an expanded and updated version of Hiding in Plain Sight. By all means, read Hiding in Plain Sight if that's the one you can get. It's very informative.

firend
captain of 1,000

Post by firend »

I really enjoyed the book. I did not know he had a more expounded version, that would be nice as well.

jonnybreeves
captain of 100

Post by jonnybreeves »

Beneath the tide was written for people inside and outside of the Church. From what I understand, Hiding in plain sight was written particularly for members (lots of quotes from prophets) and sort of a war in heaven spin to it.

John Adams
captain of 1,000

Post by John Adams »

This was Ken Bowers first book so there are some definite grammatical & formatting errors; but as for content, I haven't read anything better as far as getting a big picture of the secret combinations. He concludes it well also with the final chapters quoting the prophets on what we can/should be doing. Beneath the Tide has a little more information about 9/11, Iraq War since it was written later; but as was already mentioned it was written for a non-LDS audience so doesn't have all the good information from the prophets like Hiding in Plain Sight does.