The Great and Abominable Church of the Devil BACK IN PRINT!!

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

The Great and Abominable Church of the Devil BACK IN PRINT!!

Post by Mahonri »

http://www.archivepublishers.com/html/158.html

Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen is back as well
http://www.archivepublishers.com/html/161.html

Archive publishers has brought these classics back in print.

I think it would be great to get as many LDS freedom lovers as possible to buy copies for Bishoprics and EQ Presidencies, and HP group leaders

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Great and Abominable Church of the Devil BACK IN PRINT!!

Post by lundbaek »

I bought 2 boxes of "A Glorious Standard For All Mankind" and "The Hidden Things Of Darkness, An Exposé Of The Enemies Of Christ" and gave them all away. It seems the recipients generally did not finish reading them. I actually took back 2 of the books and tried again.

Mahonri
Master
Location: Where you want to be when crap hits the fan, but I'm not telling.

Post by Mahonri »

I love both those books, and only gave them away to key individuals. The rest I would only sell if they promised to read them or give them to others.

I have found that most people do not see something as valuable unless they have to pay for it with $ or something else of value to them such as promised time.

Dr. Mindbender
captain of 50

Post by Dr. Mindbender »

I see his "Moral Basis of a Free Society" is now entitled "A Legal Basis of a Free Society". Anyone know why the name change?

I seem to recall someone (Darren?) posting that Verlan's son let the copyrights expire so people could still get the information, but asked that no one change the content of the books. Given this name change, can we trust the contents have not changed as well?

Incidentally, A Moral Basis of a Free Society is the only book of his I do not have a copy of, so I want to make sure the information contained therein is accurate. I've raided the libraries of grandparents for the others. :-)