IOUSA

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
ChelC
The Law

IOUSA

Post by ChelC »

I put this on my netflix list about a year ago and finally it came out. There really wasn't anything new in this at all, but I thought it was good. Anyone else watch it?

I did find myself stirred up to anger again. It's spectacular how we've let international bankers and political elites get above us. Watching the video I could just hear the warnings in the book of mormon. Power and gain... We are so blessed to have these warnings which bring such clarity to the situation today.

What I cannot understand is why people bother trekking to the voting booth and continually vote for the same thing again and again. How we can get so caught up in the smokescreens that we actually believe voting for the lesser evil counts for something. Gah! It's just so frustrating.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: IOUSA

Post by Col. Flagg »

ChelC wrote:I put this on my netflix list about a year ago and finally it came out. There really wasn't anything new in this at all, but I thought it was good. Anyone else watch it?

I did find myself stirred up to anger again. It's spectacular how we've let international bankers and political elites get above us. Watching the video I could just hear the warnings in the book of mormon. Power and gain... We are so blessed to have these warnings which bring such clarity to the situation today.

What I cannot understand is why people bother trekking to the voting booth and continually vote for the same thing again and again.

Sheer ignorance and apathy... as long as people have their jobs, sports, video games and American Idol, who cares what else is going on.

How we can get so caught up in the smokescreens that we actually believe voting for the lesser evil counts for something. Gah! It's just so frustrating.

I hear ya!