America's Last Hope

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

America's Last Hope

Post by lundbaek »

Former Sheriff of Graham County, Arizona Richard Mack's newest book covers decades of research to prove once and for all that the sheriffs in this country are indeed the ultimate law authority in their respective jurisdictions. The sheriff absolutely has the power and responsiblity to defend his citizens against all enemies, including those from our own Federal Government. History, case law, common law and common sense all show clear evidence that the sheriff is the people's protector in all issues of injustice and is responsible for keeping the peace in all matters. He is the last line of defense for his constituents; he is America's last hope to regain our forgotten freedom. This short but powerful book is a must read for all citizens, sheriffs, and government officials that we may all work to return America to the constitutional republic she was meant to be. Amazing as it might be, the sheriff can make this happen!

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Re: America's Last Hope

Post by kathyn »

What is the book's title? Is this the sheriff who is very tough on lawbreakers and makes being in jail a not-so-nice experience? If so, I am going to like this book.

Blip
captain of 100

Post by Blip »

Amen and Amen. That is what I am talking about. I need to get the book, but I heard this on Alex jones. I suppose we need to kill the sheriffs too. :roll:

After that I called the sheriff in the area, gave him a summary of me and said if he needed any volunteers, and I was in the area, to give me a call. All he said was "well son times is changeing" and he needed 2 #s. I guess I will do this everywhere I go. :twisted:............ :twisted: ........... :twisted:............Hahahaha :evil:

I hate the feds. I didn't know they were pulling all this crap. Tax this

Blip
captain of 100

Post by Blip »

That reminds me. I told him I would send him a copy of my DD214.

TY

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

The title of Sheriff Mack's book is "America's Last Hope". It can be ordered by going to www.sheriffmack.com BTW, Mack is LDS and briefly ran for Governor of Utah.

The Arizona sheriff who is very tough on lawbreakers and makes being in jail a not-so-nice experience is Joe Arpaio, Sheriff of Maricopa County. The most not-so-nice part of his prisons are the pink underwear and baloney sandwiches. He has incurred considerable wrath lately for going after illegals. Besides corralling illegals, his actions brings out and exposes the illegal huggers in government and law enforcement. He keeps getting re-elected.

WYp8riot
captain of 1,000

Post by WYp8riot »

The Sheriff is not the highest Law of the land. That is pretty close but there is one exception. That is "we the people" as a fully informed jury.

www.fija.org

WYp8riot
captain of 1,000

Post by WYp8riot »

lundbaek wrote:The title of Sheriff Mack's book is "America's Last Hope". It can be ordered by going to http://www.sheriffmack.com BTW, Mack is LDS and briefly ran for Governor of Utah.

The Arizona sheriff who is very tough on lawbreakers and makes being in jail a not-so-nice experience is Joe Arpaio, Sheriff of Maricopa County. The most not-so-nice part of his prisons are the pink underwear and baloney sandwiches. He has incurred considerable wrath lately for going after illegals. Besides corralling illegals, his actions brings out and exposes the illegal huggers in government and law enforcement. He keeps getting re-elected.
I added that link to my links pages on my website.