Valkyrie

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Spence
captain of 1,000

Valkyrie

Post by Spence »

Went and saw this movie yesterday with the family. I would whole heartily recommend it. It is an important movie in my opinion to educate the America people to not let this happen again. There are too many similarities with the fanatic rise of Obama with Hitler. With Hitler's SS, and Obama's Youth Volunteer movement. For Hitlers words of restoring Germany to greatness, and Obama's words of the same for this country.

We cannot let this happen again. Hopefully people will begin to realize the fanaticism that followed Hitler. That people genuinely loved him, and their love was not motivated by fear. That he was very popular in Germany, up until the end.

It is important good men rise up, regardless of the consequences.

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Re: Valkyrie

Post by p51-mustang »

Dont forget that Bush has put all the legislative pieces in place for an Obama Dictatorship. Republicans will be at blame for the coming tyranny.

captain of 10

Post by 224457 »

I know Bush put into effect the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive. Would you please let me know what other legislative pieces did Bush put in place for an dictatorship? I am new to a lot as I have recently become "awaken to our awful situation".
For educational purposes!

db

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

Military commission act
Patriot act
and several Executive orders
making torture acceptable and legal

Plus the bogus war on terror that has given Bush near dictatorial powers.

Do some google searches on Bush and you will find plenty

Cowboy
captain of 100

Post by Cowboy »

Anyway,
getting back to the original post.... Thank You Spence.
We rented this on your suggestion and were very happy with it. I thought Tom Cruise did a wonderful job in it.
Thanks!

Cowboy
captain of 100

Post by Cowboy »

Anyway,
getting back to the original post.... Thank You Spence.
We rented this on your suggestion and were very happy with it. I thought Tom Cruise did a wonderful job in it.
Thanks!

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

Anyway, the reason i mention Bush is that he has largely followed the pattern that Hitler used. Attack your own people then tell the people the enemy did it so you can start a war. The movie Valkyre is just so timely given what has transpired over the last several years in America.

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

We cannot let this happen again. Hopefully people will begin to realize the fanaticism that followed Hitler. That people genuinely loved him, and their love was not motivated by fear. That he was very popular in Germany, up until the end.
This is such a good point Spence. We have many in our country that wont ever wake up. The country will be in ruins, anarchy and bloodshed in the streets, family against family etc. Then people will say, oh this is so sad that we let the terrorists do this to us. Then others will mention the parallels of the BOM and how 2 other nations who dwelt here earlier where destroyed via internal combines. The first group will look at you and still not get it, even after the repeat of Coriatumr vs Shiz plays out before our eyes. They wont see the parallel and will stand with the corrupt leaders to the very end.

Spence
captain of 1,000

Post by Spence »

Thanks Cowboy, and I agree with you Mustang about the Bush stuff as well.