Prof. Jones Author Son Needs Help

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Strawberry
captain of 100

Prof. Jones Author Son Needs Help

Post by Strawberry »

Hi Everyone,
Most of us know and love Prof. Jones. He's contributed so much to the forum. I'm blessed to know him, his sweet wife, and a couple of his children in real life. I'll share what Professor Jones emailed me:

Friends, our son Nathan is very sick and yesterday went into the hospital. It is not pneumonia as previously thought - but is a very stubborn cough with spells so severe that he cannot breathe properly and essentially he passes out. Anti-biotics are NOT helping.

The doctors and nurses are trying to understand and to help him. So far, it is a "mystery disease." My son Seth lives in town also, and with Brother Poppa gave Nathan a health blessing with oil as described in the New Testament.

Friends in town have sent him doTerra oils which is awesome.

Your prayers in his behalf would be greatly appreciated.

One big issue is that Nathan does not have health insurance...

He has some savings because of sales of his books, but this hospital stay will be costly...

Seth had a great Idea - and I would ask that you consider his books, especially the "LAST DAYS" novels he has written which are available via Amazon for about $3 each - "FUEL" and "SHORTAGE" and so on, by "NATHAN JONES."

These books are described on his facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/Natej11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nathan has a dry sense of humor which I have always appreciated, and a clever imagination - both of which shine through in this series of books which have to do with Last Days events (starting with a cutting off of FUEL throughout the United States).

If you are interested, please take a look at his books... This would give him a BOOST which would be so helpful right now.... Along with your prayers!

Thanks so much for all you do,

Dad/Steve/Elder Jones