The Creator's Sentinel

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
SteveNelson1
Hi, I'm new.

The Creator's Sentinel

Post by SteveNelson1 »

Hey Folks, here is a nice write up on my newest eBook that I hope you will enjoy. It's called The Creator's Sentinel
Here's a brief layout of the story:

*A notorious land speculator plots another new scam that will net him multi millions in government kickbacks & acquires new land parcels in rural Missouri...

*Then at site #2 of the land crooks development, a device of ancient origin is unearthed with disastrous results...

*In an effort to gain control of the device, renowned Archeologist Matt Greenwood & his team are called in to investigate and deal with the device. But soon Matt learns the true nature of the device and of the entity that controls it...

*Now in these, the last days of human control of the earth, the entity has been assigned a new mission that will change the course of all life on earth. And Matt and his team are specially invited to help the entity complete its mission...

*The land schemer then conspires with evil elements of the U. S. Government to steal the secrets of the device and its awesome power...

This is a Beautiful story full of all the Sci-Fi/Action & Adventure you could want, plus Faith and Romance too! This eBook contains links to: music and sound effects, and Real locations in the USA, featured in the story. In this story, the hero finds Love and a new faith, while evil men will stop at nothing to get their hands on; The Creator’s Sentinel

This story is one that LDS folks and folks of good faith in general should really love. This is an honest attempt for me in my own life to find closure concerning this Gospel thing. Is there really a God? Does he really have an organization on the earth Today? I want to know, so I wrote the story hoping to find out. . .

***I want you also to know, that this entire story flowed into my mind as it were a dream. I just paid attention to what was coming to me and wrote it all out in record time then went back over the material and made minor spelling corrections and added links to music, sound effects and other fascinating stuff.

Please try my new eBook Today!

The Creator’s Sentinel ©2015 by Utah Author Steve Nelson
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/543172