Revenge of the Sith - Does Art Imitate Reality?

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Revenge of the Sith - Does Art Imitate Reality?

Post by Army Of Truth »

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... id=2394365

Here's a video I found a few years ago and simply added subtitles to it. The parallels to our modern day America are frightening.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Revenge of the Sith - Does Art Imitate Reality?

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

AH!

I hope you have that on YouTube too!!

Bircher
captain of 100

Post by Bircher »

episodes I-III are today's "1984"

Rock34
captain of 100

Post by Rock34 »

Bircher wrote:episodes I-III are today's "1984"
Which is probably why they aren't as critically-acclaimed or appreciated by the brainwashed masses. I hear "CGI-this", "bad dialog-this" and "bad acting-that", yet the acting in 4-6 wasn't exactly superb, and while I prefer the look of models over some CGi, it wasn't too bad (, especially since I play many video games with 3D environs) - plus it made for much larger, detailed backgrounds. The dialog seems exactly the same style and quality as 4-6, I don't see what the problem.

No, the scenario of a government, pressured by "trade federations" and evil occult (anyone researched Bohemian groves and baby-killing Molech worshipers?) "senators" rising to power, to gain "emergency power" is too chilling of a comparison to real life events. Some wish to not think about it, or find "other" reasons not to like it.

J
captain of 50

Post by J »

[...]
Last edited by J on September 14th, 2012, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

I heard years ago that some books and movies are really ways for secret organizations to send messages toone another. I was told when I was stilla kid that ayn rands atlas shrugged was a book full of secret meaning telling how the SC would take over the world. I've heard other things since but not sure if it's true.