The Shadows Of Power

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

The Shadows Of Power

Post by lundbaek »

"The Shadows Of Power" by James E. Perloff could just as well be titled "Suppressed American History of the 20th Century”. It is a well documented and anger stimulting portrayal of American history through the eyes one of who understands the wickedness of the Latter Day Gadiantons, even thought he calls them by other names. The author discusses in detail their insidious roots, their designs to scrap the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, and their control of the mainstream media and education, all leading toward their goal of a single world government.

Perloff uses several references to show that the hidden oligarchy of America lies within the Council on Foreign Relations, the “power behind the throne”, running America’s foreign policy like a closed shop, and that literally hundreds of US FedGov administrators and diplomats have come from its ranks regardless of which party was in the White House. He makes an excellent case for the mainstream media deliberately avoiding mention of these things, their impact on America, and the plans for America’s future.

Another reviewer, John F. McManus, has stated “The evidence he supplies to support his condemnation is taken from the CFR itself. His important book concludes that the CFR is a major participant in an ongoing conspiratorial drive to use the U.S. government an the wealth of the American people to create power over mankind for a few diabolically driven individuals.”

The author is careful to point out that not all CFR members are totally committed to the goals of a single world government. He indicates that many CFR members would disassociate themselves from the organization if the truth of the CFR’s history and goals became widely known.

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Thanks for the review. I just got that book last week and can't wait to read it after I finish "Prophets, Principles and National Survival".

WhisperFox
captain of 100

Post by WhisperFox »

I highly recommend both books. When "Shadows of Power" first came out 20 years ago, I purchased an entire case and sent them to each of my extended family members. Over the years I've seen them, usually unread, sitting on a bookshelf. I should probably start collecting them back up and giving them to anyone interested. I think I still have 2 copies for anyone needing one that will read it.

Bircher
captain of 100

Re: The Shadows Of Power

Post by Bircher »

This is back in print and has some updates. go to shopjbs.org for your copy

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Can you outling the updates, please?

Bircher
captain of 100

Post by Bircher »

I do not have a copy yet, but I know they have an updated roster

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re:

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

WhisperFox wrote:I highly recommend both books. When "Shadows of Power" first came out 20 years ago, I purchased an entire case and sent them to each of my extended family members. Over the years I've seen them, usually unread, sitting on a bookshelf. I should probably start collecting them back up and giving them to anyone interested. I think I still have 2 copies for anyone needing one that will read it.
I need one, and I will read it!