Adam-Ondi-Ahman of the Millennial Glory Series

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Adam-Ondi-Ahman of the Millennial Glory Series

Post by Rosabella »

I assisted on this book.

Adam-Ondi-Ahman the 10th Book in the Millennial Glory Series by my friend Wendie Edwards has just been published and available for purchase. It can be ordered online or will soon be in LDS bookstores.

In Adam-Ondi-Ahman Wendie Edwards represents the great deception of Lucifer’s counterfeit Gospel the New Age Movement. Being the tenth book in this series it is helpful to have read the preceding books for a better understanding of all the characters and storyline. Nevertheless this book as a standalone book is very helpful in seeing more clearly the differences between the true spirituality of God the Father and His Church versus the counterfeit spirituality of Lucifer’s that is being widely accepted as universal truth in the world today. The New Age Movement has cleverly orchestrated the twisting of crucial Gospel doctrines to lead even members of the LDS Church away from the True Restored Church of Christ and into the beguiling trap Lucifer has set for multitudes upon the earth.

It was a wonderful experience to assist Wendie Edwards in the research and part of the creative aspects of her book. I feel she has done an excellent overview of the new age movement and why it is vital to understand the difference between these two opposing spiritualities in order to not be beguiled with the rest of the world.

I recommend Wendie Edward’s books highly. She is creative, brilliant and right on the mark with her research and understanding of the possible paths the last days could hold. Her writings are very creative and rich in fascinating possibilities combining deep doctrines with intriguing and sometimes whimsical plot lines and characters. Wendie has a very unique writing style where at the end of each fictional chapter she gives quantities of well-researched documentation to support her storyline. Within these endnotes she supplies the reader with scripture references, quotes from Church Leaders, scientific data and even quotes from the writings and statements of New Age Leaders and thinkers.

(FYI I do not get any $ for promoting her book or the sales thereof ;) I donated my time and research to assist her in the effort to awaken people to the counterfeit spirituality that is taking the world by storm, including LDS members.

To purchase any of the Millennial Glory Series you can go to http://www.millennialglory.com

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Re: Adam-Ondi-Ahman of the Millennial Glory Series

Post by pjbrownie »

How do these compare to Chris Stewart's books?

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

pjbrownie wrote:How do these compare to Chris Stewart's books?
Well personally I find Wendie's books to be more of a fun read. She uses so many really unique ideas sometimes comical. Yet she is able to really represent deep spiritual meanings. I have know people to read it as a family as part of family home evenings. This is because it has at the end of each chapter real quotes and data that you can look up and ponder the ideas she just wrote fictionally. She lets you see where she gets all of her ideas. Some ideas are just for fun, but there is lots that are very deep and meaningful. She has a great understanding of the conspiracy and it is reflected in the book series.

I have read the first few of the Christ Stewart's Series. They are fine. Just as Draper's book are interesting. I just found Wendie's to be more entertaining yet informative. She uses lots of twists and turns and very unique ideas. She shows you the last days through the lives of one family. They all have various adventures that cover all the signs of the times and prophesies. Also she shows how people grow spiritual through challenges and change and become more humble, strong etc. There is quite a bit of spiritual experiences or revelations in the story line. Things like promptings or visions and even seeing what it is like on the other side after death.

What is funny is she actually wrote the series using her own family as the characters but changing their names.

Truly it is almost like comparing apples and oranges trying to compare her books to Stewart's. It is all personal preference and style. I found them fun and informative. I suggest them to anyone interested in the last days that have open minds enough not to pick it apart but to just enjoy the ride. You can gain good information from her books or just have a fun read. For me it was both. I would say her series is not always realism (those parts make it fun) yet teaches great deal about the last days and how we need to prepare. In saying that she also has some very realistic "hit the nail on the head" aspects in the storyline also. This to me is a good balance of fun but centered in truths. That is just my opinion. You can look online and see other review on her site ( I think they are there) .

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Bella, I have to agree. Wendie's books are a bit more fanciful and fun, while Chris Stewart's are pretty gritty and realistic. They each have their positives. I have read both series, so I'm excited to read Wendie's new book. Doctrinally, I think the Chris Stewart and Jessica Draper series are a bit deeper. But Wendie Edwards does expose New Age thinking. Also Jessica Draper's series has a very prominent New Age leader (the Brother Light character.) Chris Stewart tackles the what ifs of possible future world conflicts. Each series can stand on its own merits. The Gathering Series by Chad Daybell is a fun series to read. It does subscribe to the "calling out" theory.

I think that each series has some good ideas on future possibilities and since you have collaborated on this latest book, I know I'm going to like it.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

I just finished reading the book mentioned by Wendy Edwards. It does a very good job of exposing New Age doctrine. It also does a very good job of showing the differences of prompting and guidence from the Holy Ghost, and methods used for mind control by the New Age leaders. Scary stuff.

Believer

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

kathyn wrote: I think that each series has some good ideas on future possibilities and since you have collaborated on this latest book, I know I'm going to like it.
It was in August of 2008 when I first met Wendie and as soon as I explained the new age she grasped it. She was able to just take the data and immediately internalize it and recognize it for what it is. We started corresponding regarding the whole new age movement. Since then and started implementing it into her storyline. She already had aspects with the "Maitreya" like figure so it fit really well into her series. I have to say she really tries to have the Lord write her books (literally) and I feel she is truly been inspired. In talking with her she is so quick to grasp very deep spiritual concepts and clearly see things that many people struggle with understanding. She is an amazing woman.

I helped on the prior book and the tail end of the more prior book but no where near as much as this one. I sent her tons of my research for references for her book. We would go over each and every chapter of the book (at times daily) to try to figure out how to get the points across the most accurately and easy to understand. I was to correct anything that did not represent the New Age clearly. She was so flexible and easy to work with. She has no ego involved she only wanted the best content possible. She said she wanted to be a platform to get my research out to everyone that needs it. I acted as a New Age fact checker and brain-stormer. It was fun I have to say I loved working on the comparative of the medium and the new age channeler. I was able to make suggestions like that and Wendie would take off running creating the vivid parallel we discussed. She is amazing. Once she has a idea of what the storyline should show she can come up with rich content to show it.

I have to say working with her has given me far more confidence in writing my fictional series and even my non-fiction books. I now have experience behind me of the creative process of a real book chapter by chapter and I feel far more prepared to write books myself. Wendie said she and I were suppose to meet so she would have my research for her series which I feel to be true. Our meeting truly based on promptings on both our sides and therefore we feel it was inspired. I also feel we were suppose to meet so I could learn about the process of writing books and feel more confident writing my own. So it has been a very wonderful and fruitful meeting.

Kathyn when you look at the book open to the forward section and I think you will recognize my research right off the bat :)

I hope you enjoy the book!

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

believer wrote:I just finished reading the book mentioned by Wendy Edwards. It does a very good job of exposing New Age doctrine. It also does a very good job of showing the differences of prompting and guidence from the Holy Ghost, and methods used for mind control by the New Age leaders. Scary stuff.

Believer
Great to hear ! :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Okay, Bella, now you've got me to the point that I have to get that book. Do you know when it comes on the market? Or should I order online to get it sooner?

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

kathyn wrote:Okay, Bella, now you've got me to the point that I have to get that book. Do you know when it comes on the market? Or should I order online to get it sooner?
I just check with Deseret Book and they have them in stock. I called one in Sandy UT to check. You might want to call ahead to whatever store you go to and make sure they have it still in-stock. :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Thanks, Bella. I guess I know where I'm headed tomorrow. :)