The Hidden things Of Darkness

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Hidden things Of Darkness

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Thanks.. I need to finish it. I think I may start it after the 26th since I will get some more free time then. :)

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

There is a thread devoted to "A Glorious Standard For All Mankind" on this forum with good comments from readers.
http://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1272

But here's the outline as I pretty much plagerized it from Pages 1 & 2.

First, it shows us that the Lord Himself has stated unequivocally that He is the Constitution’s Author. Almost all of the latter-day prophets have declared that the Constitution is a document that was created through the inspiration of the Spirit. This work presents several passages in our own Restoration scriptures (which most Latter-day Saints should be familiar with), but also a veritable avalanche of latter day prophetic testimony bearing solemn witness of this truth.

Second, it documents that almost every prophet in this dispensation has emphasized the vital importance of defending, upholding and adhering to the Constitution. It quotes prophets who have spoken on this particular subject have warned us that there is simply no way around this duty if we wish to remain a free people, and that collective future will be affected radically by our decision to adhere to this counsel—or to either ignore or reject it.

Third, it shows that several prophets have warned that we have apostatized in various ways from the Constitution, and have spoken of that day of destiny when the Constitution will be on the very verge of destruction, or when it will hang, as it were, by a thread. And it quotes their testimmonies that it will be saved before it is completely destroyed.

And fourth, it presents evidence that the Constitution’s role goes beyond just providing a free nation in which the gospel and true Church could be restored to the Earth. The Constitution will become the governing system for the whole world during the Millennium. The principles of that great charter will eventually spread over the whole world, and all who are living at that time will seek to abide by them.

captain of 10

Post by 224457 »

Is it too late to request a dinked copy of "A Glorious Standard" for $4? Is that offer still open? I just started reading the "Hidden Things of Darkness" and I am really enjoying it. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to compile these books!

db

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I suggest that inquiries about purchaing "A Glorious Standard" and "The Hidden Things Of Darkness" be emailed to Chris Bentley at csbentley[@]sbcglobal[dot]net

CBentley
captain of 100

Post by CBentley »

lundbaek wrote:I suggest that inquiries about purchaing "A Glorious Standard" and "The Hidden Things Of Darkness" be emailed to Chris Bentley at csbentley[@]sbcglobal[dot]net
Ralph,

Thanks for the recommendation. If you could do me a favor, please go into your post and change my email address to be

csbentley[@]sbcglobal[dot]net

Otherwise, I will get a ton of spam at home.

Thanks,

Chris