New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
clarkkent14
LBFOJ

New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement

Post by clarkkent14 »

Not sure if I have all the final cut...

Last edited by clarkkent14 on March 5th, 2010, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ndjili
captain of 100

Re: New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement

Post by ndjili »

Cant wait to see it though Fritz Springmeyer is a pretty dodgy character.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Thank you for the vids! Awesome!

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I watched a documentary on YouTube called "Essoteric Agenda" -- anyone else seen it? It sounded neo-Pagan in many ways, but then again in one section of the film it quotes the Book of Mormon. So any feedback on this one?

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

Remember that leftists were the first truthers for the most part, at least as evidenced by Michael Moore. The coverup may just be enough of a ruse so that when people start taking the red pill, there are enough leftist wackos out there to direct and show people the way. That's why we must be very careful of it.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

Ok i'm watching the The Esoteric Agenda and I've read all this before. It's pretty much saying that Pagans and Goddess worship is what started ALL faiths. I think we all pretty much know that ALL of God's symbols and words were stolen by the pagans. They have it backwards. From the begining Satan tried to take what God had without earning it and following the rules. He is still trying to steal all this today. Also so far much of his information is wrong or twisted.

It's all part of the plan to show us the error of our ways and show us how we've misinterpreted Judeo-Christian religions and they're going to help us to see things correctly (Hey I mean really is Lucifer that bad, geesh). It's all part of the plan people.

And just cause they may quote the BoM doesnt mean much I mean how much do they quote and twist the Bible.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

Watched it.

It is the New Spirituality in a nutshell.

Lucifer wants his spirituality to reign on Earth. That has always been his objective. He wants it to become the spirituality of the world.

I think that he had to create a false enemy and crises to make it happen. The two enemies of the New Spirituality or New Age Movement seem to be Monotheistic Religions and the Materialistic Power Elite that control governments.

What I see happening is they are using the idea and very well the existence of the NWO and Monotheistic Religions to take the heat for all that is wrong in the world and then the new age can come in and save the day.

They actually assert that organized religions are corrupted and controlled by the one world elite. In actuality all evil aspects of organized religion were created by occult infiltration in the first place.

They create a common enemy , then create the savior of the world the New Spirituality. They lump the Monotheistic Faiths into the category of materialism, violence, selfishness etc Just as they do the NWO proponents. The New Spirituality offers what people see as a fair, loving, tolerant , unifying, benevolent, spirituality-based world instead of the unloving separatist world that exists with Religion and the Power Elite.

They try to say that the Power Elite have tried to hold back secret knowledge of who we really are "gods". That once we know this they have no power over us. That is why the these "truths" were kept secret by Religions and Governments, because they wanted power over mankind. Well the truth is the reason it was hidden and secret is because it was the workings of the devil. We are told in the Book of Mormon that their works are secret and were passed by oaths. That is how this data has always passed from Master to student in secret initiations. Times have changed because the world is ripe with iniquity so the teachings of the devil can be brought out in the open.

I think stage one was to create organizations for the NWO. Stage two is to pretend to destroy those same organizations and then to replace them with something that appears different yet is in actuality pursuing exactly the same plan.

The goal is to scare people into using things like the law of attraction against the Power Elite. Which is the true snare he all along planned, to have the world worship him and use his powers. So when we fight the NWO people want to fight it using the occult, therefore giving the devil power over them and the world.

This is an ancient conspiracy to destroy true religion by first making it look unkind and unloving, then get humanity to cry out for its destruction. The same with the Governments. Then once both are destroyed the real plan is in place and Lucifer rules Spiritually, Politically and Economically.

They are using the "New Science" to prove the old occult doctrines.

Thankfully as Christians we know that this will not last, for Christ will return in all His Glory and destroy what the devil has built up.
Last edited by Rosabella on March 7th, 2010, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

Kymatica by Ben Stewart (Esoteric Agenda II)

Here is the sequel

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +II&hl=en#
"It is a new age. An age for responsibility and stewardship. And as we begin to look for answers in the world within, the world without will reflect. In this new age, we will discover that we are all one mind, one organism, and one spirit. We are the savior we have been waiting for...."

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Bella wrote:Here is the sequel

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

pjbrownie wrote:Remember that leftists were the first truthers for the most part, at least as evidenced by Michael Moore. The coverup may just be enough of a ruse so that when people start taking the red pill, there are enough leftist wackos out there to direct and show people the way. That's why we must be very careful of it.
I don't think it is accurate to say "leftists were the first truthers", even "for the most part". There were a few key people that started investigations and researches into 9/11 events, showing up the associated discrepencies and anomalies that did not come from a left-wing perspective, as far as I know. Some of them may have been leftish, but you would never know it.

People like Michael Moore simply capitalized on research done by others.

pjbrownie
captain of 1,000

Post by pjbrownie »

larsenb wrote:
pjbrownie wrote:Remember that leftists were the first truthers for the most part, at least as evidenced by Michael Moore. The coverup may just be enough of a ruse so that when people start taking the red pill, there are enough leftist wackos out there to direct and show people the way. That's why we must be very careful of it.
I don't think it is accurate to say "leftists were the first truthers", even "for the most part". There were a few key people that started investigations and researches into 9/11 events, showing up the associated discrepencies and anomalies that did not come from a left-wing perspective, as far as I know. Some of them may have been leftish, but you would never know it.

People like Michael Moore simply capitalized on research done by others.
I should clarify that what was characterized in the media in 2004 (when I think any of us who hadn't paid any attention to it had an iota of shenanigans on 9-11) came from a leftist peacnik crowd. Only late on did I realize that the libertarian movement was also associated with the truth movement. The point is that for every freedom lover who just want to know the truth, there is a zeitgeist type out there who want to USE the truth to further their new age/leftist agenda.

Rosabella
captain of 1,000

Post by Rosabella »

In The Esoteric Agenda part 2 it talks about certain Judeo-Christian symbols and sacraments being pagan in origin. They suggest that even the sacrament of the Lord's supper is pagan.

They say that the name Israel is a concretion of the names of three pagan deities Isis, Ra and El. Yet we know when we study the etymology of the name that Isra is a form of the verb meaning "prevail" while "el' is a very ancient Hebrew word for God. The fact that the Canaanites used the same word for their pagan deity should not be surprising given that all the tribes of that area were related. Israel or "Prevails with God" is a name God gave Jacob in token of his great faith.

Amen
Is a verb that means "so be it" It does not come from the Egyptian God Amen or any of the other spelling of that name :Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu (also spelled Amon, Amoun, Amen, and rarely Imen, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, and Ἅμμων Hammon),

As you can see they twist things and pervert them to be what they want you to think they are and not what it truly is. This is a pattern you will see throughout the New Spirituality. What more can we expect from the followers of the great deceiver.