Alex Jones' Terrorstorm

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
patriotsaint
captain of 1,000

Alex Jones' Terrorstorm

Post by patriotsaint »

I checked this out from the library and watched it last night. Overall I enjoyed the film. His research seemed substantiated and easy to verify. It was laid out in a plain, no-nonsense manner.

The only thing I absolutely hated about the film was his bullhorning of the parlimant building in London. Any time he gets on his loudspeaker and starts shouting about the new world order he makes a fool of himself and damages his credibility. I wish he would keep the ridiculous grandstanding out of his films and stick to the message.

I also enjoyed seeing the interview of Dr. Jones.

Overall i'd give it 8 out of 10 stars.

ps- I guess I should have mentioned the premise of the film is that governments are the true perpetrators and sponsors of terrorism.
Last edited by patriotsaint on February 26th, 2010, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Re: Alex Jones' Terrorstorm

Post by clarkkent14 »

Second Edition

Mosby
captain of 1,000
Location: Mosby's Confederacy in the deep South of the People's Republic of Utah

Re: Alex Jones' Terrorstorm

Post by Mosby »

I own terror storm, if I want to scare the heck out of my friends- I let them watch it.

It's not as entertaining as Beck with a chalkboard, but its a video that will make you think.

I give it four stars!