Freedom-Central.Net

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Freedom-Central.Net

Post by MasterOfNone »

Another one of my sites. I have never really been into videos but now that so much is in video format I have decided to put together a page where a person can get fully informed on the basics of liberty and secret combinations in the space of a few videos.

http://www.freedom-central.net/videos/

I'm probably lacking a good video on the history of the conspiracy, perhaps one on 9/11, and definitely a good one on the principles of the Constitution/free government - but I want to keep things really simple. No more than 8 videos or so.

Suggestions welcome!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Re: Freedom-Central.Net

Post by Jason »

MasterOfNone wrote:Another one of my sites. I have never really been into videos but now that so much is in video format I have decided to put together a page where a person can get fully informed on the basics of liberty and secret combinations in the space of a few videos.

http://www.freedom-central.net/videos/

I'm probably lacking a good video on the history of the conspiracy, perhaps one on 9/11, and definitely a good one on the principles of the Constitution/free government - but I want to keep things really simple. No more than 8 videos or so.

Suggestions welcome!
Thank you!

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

Thanks Jason.

I have updated it, mainly by adding a "further education" section to the end.

I am really struggling to find a short video which gives an overview of the principles of the Constitution (from a non-LDS perspective).... anyone help? Or help with anything else they feel might be missing?

As I implied before, my goal is to get people up to speed with the basics of the principles and the combinations in less than a dozen videos or so (not including the further education section).

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Cool :) On a side note, I was looking at your site for some research I'm doing... I was going to contact you about using some of your info.

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

Well, there's not really any content - but let me know what you need :D

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

MasterOfNone wrote:Thanks Jason.

I have updated it, mainly by adding a "further education" section to the end.

I am really struggling to find a short video which gives an overview of the principles of the Constitution (from a non-LDS perspective).... anyone help? Or help with anything else they feel might be missing?

As I implied before, my goal is to get people up to speed with the basics of the principles and the combinations in less than a dozen videos or so (not including the further education section).
My attempt at something similar -
http://yophat.blogspot.com/2009/02/natu ... heory.html

needs a new revision to clean it up....

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

Does anyone know if there'san online video that basically says what "The Money Masters" says but in a much more concise way? Thanks!

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

MasterOfNone wrote:Does anyone know if there'san online video that basically says what "The Money Masters" says but in a much more concise way? Thanks!
Perhaps this one -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8woOuDjqas

Dr. Mindbender
captain of 50

Post by Dr. Mindbender »

MasterofNone, I have to thank you for your site. Several years ago, when I started figuring this stuff out, your site helped me a lot with finding good information on the Church and freedom. So, a heartfelt thank you, sir! :D

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

Yes, I've been around a while :D

Thanks. It's good to know my sites have been of use - especially as I have to pay for them :lol: