Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Discuss books and videos related to the principles of Freedom and proper role of government, U.S. Constitution, LDS Church, etc.
User avatar
moonwhim
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4012
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby moonwhim » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 pm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/conspiracy-Gary-Allen-None-Dare-Call-it-Conspiracy-english-rarereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

User avatar
MasterOfNone
captain of 100
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 am

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby MasterOfNone » Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 am

It was the Spring conference I believe.

Also, I heard that the reason why the recommendation is not in the text of the talk is because it was never in there when it was submitted, nor was it changed by Ezra Taft Benson thereafter.

What happened is that he heard that a Russian delegation was attending conference that day and he made that insertion into his comments for them...

This information can be found, I believe, in Ken Bower's works somewhere...
------------------------------------------
http://www.LDSFreedomPortal.Net
Political Utterances from Prophets, Seers and Revelators
http://www.freedom-central.net/videos
Political Video Primer page - a must-see for the beginner! :)

Rob
the Sunbeam
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:41 pm

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby Rob » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:19 pm

MasterOfNone wrote:It was the Spring conference I believe.

Also, I heard that the reason why the recommendation is not in the text of the talk is because it was never in there when it was submitted, nor was it changed by Ezra Taft Benson thereafter.

What happened is that he heard that a Russian delegation was attending conference that day and he made that insertion into his comments for them...

This information can be found, I believe, in Ken Bower's works somewhere...
Wasn't the audio of this talk posted on this site somewhere?

Thanks for the heads up, moonwhim.
"There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub, and exploit -- immortal horrors or everlasting splendours." C. S. Lewis

User avatar
freedomforall
Gnolaum 14000
Posts: 14836
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: OVER AND UNDER AND THROUGH THE WOODS

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby freedomforall » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:42 pm

moonwhim wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/conspiracy-Gary-Allen-None-Dare-Call-it-Conspiracy-english-rarereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.

Whoops, the book is gone.
GUESS WHO

REALITY...IS NOTHING MORE THAN FANTASY IN ACTION.

To the very best of my recollection...I don't remember!

User avatar
moonwhim
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4012
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby moonwhim » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:02 pm

freedomforall wrote:
moonwhim wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/conspiracy-Gary-Allen-None-Dare-Call-it-Conspiracy-english-rarereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.

Whoops, the book is gone.
This link appears to work: http://www.kamron.com/Downloads/none%20 ... piracy.pdf
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

User avatar
freedomforall
Gnolaum 14000
Posts: 14836
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: OVER AND UNDER AND THROUGH THE WOODS

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby freedomforall » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:34 am

moonwhim wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
moonwhim wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/conspiracy-Gary-Allen-None-Dare-Call-it-Conspiracy-english-rarereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.

Whoops, the book is gone.
This link appears to work: http://www.kamron.com/Downloads/none%20 ... piracy.pdf

I read this book quite a while back. It is an eye opener. This book title has been posted on the forum numerous times, and I wonder how many people have taken the time to read it. :-B
GUESS WHO

REALITY...IS NOTHING MORE THAN FANTASY IN ACTION.

To the very best of my recollection...I don't remember!

User avatar
moonwhim
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4012
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:00 pm

Re: Free Download of NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY

Postby moonwhim » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:41 am

freedomforall wrote:
moonwhim wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
moonwhim wrote:http://www.scribd.com/doc/2297676/conspiracy-Gary-Allen-None-Dare-Call-it-Conspiracy-english-rarereactor

At the above address you can download for free: None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary
Allen.........this is the book that Ezra Taft Benson endorsed on the back cover and he also recommended in the fall 1972 General Conference that all Saints read the book.

Whoops, the book is gone.
This link appears to work: http://www.kamron.com/Downloads/none%20 ... piracy.pdf

I read this book quite a while back. It is an eye opener. This book title has been posted on the forum numerous times, and I wonder how many people have taken the time to read it. :-B
We've had quite a few debates on the forum about that book, I feel it is still a good intro to "conspiracy" despite its age.
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer


Return to “Book/Video Reviews, Commentary & Recommendations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests