Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What You

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
cboyack
captain of 100

Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What You

Post by cboyack »

Hi all,

My latest book is due out in a few weeks and the topic couldn't be more timely. Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What You Can Do to Stop Them is about how the government routinely scares people into clamoring for their safety, giving no concern for the freedoms they're abandoning in the process.

Tom Woods has written the foreword, and the reviews are beginning to come in. Here's what investigative journalist Ben Swann said:
Good journalism should be skeptical of government actions and should inform and empower individuals. Most media institutions fall short of this ideal and instead routinely paralyze their viewers with fear. As Connor Boyack explains in this compelling book, the consequences of this are drastic and detrimental—but they are not irreversible. Feardom offers solutions to this problem that are sorely needed and very timely. A must read!
The book is now available for pre-order and will ship in early December. I think you're going to really like this, and want to share it with others. We'll be doing some heavy marketing to push this out nationally. Hope you enjoy!

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Re: Feardom: How Politicians Exploit Your Emotions and What

Post by Army Of Truth »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Love the title! What great timing for this book since we are being exploited now more than ever. I can't wait to buy this book, Connor. I have all your other books, so you can say you have a "fan for life". ;) :D