Why do some of my posts disappear?

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
Michelle
captain of 1,000

Why do some of my posts disappear?

Post by Michelle »

At least 2-3, but I'm pretty sure more, of my posts have disappeared. Any ideas what is going on? Nothing controversial, just replying to threads. They are there for awhile, then gone without a trace.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Re: Why do some of my posts disappear?

Post by Michelle »

The Solar Eclipse 2017 and 2024 post is missing not just my reply, but a few others as well.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Elder Nelson 7th Seal is another one missing posts.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

It's probably just user error
... Just kidding! :ymhug:

Did you submit or maybe just preview?

Were they controversial?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Submited, not controversial.

One of the posts BeNotDeceived replied and both our posts are gone.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michelle wrote: June 25th, 2017, 10:48 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 11:24 am The timing and special place of intersection signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm

First some definitions:

Prosperity means GDP growth of 3% or more for two consecutive quarters similar to how recession is defined as a decline in GDP for two consecutive quarters. (caveat > 2.5 rounds to 3)

Effection means the time when a new presidents policies start to take effect.

This quarter (April, May & June) is Trumps effection and the first eclipse is when two successive quarters of GDP growth may be known to meet or exceed 3% i.e. Prosperity is known to have begun.

The second eclipse is when Prosperity may be known to have existed for a period of 7 years i.e. April 2017 to April 2024 is seven years. Yellowstone, or another New Madrid EQ may fulfill Yellow Dog Prophecy relative to the impressive crossing of the moon shadow. Image
Be Not Deceived, I think you are onto something. I too believe the 7 years of prosperity are now. I happen to believe they run from approximately October/November 2016 to October/November 2023. But when I am speaking generally, I speak of 2017-2024 because they are at the end of the year. There is a reason for the October/November dates and I think the DOW from November 2016 last year shows the beginning of the prosperity.

Interesting. How about the path on August 2017 that crosses 1 state to the east of Illinois. Does that say anything to anybody else? ;) fixme, ok = Image
Davedan first posted viewtopic.php?t=45677 about the X and its amazing place of intersection, which led to another amazing 2000 year correlation of Lachoneus https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachoneus, whose documented history began in 16 AD. Which led to this discovery:

Did you realize that August 21, 2017 (the day of the Adam ondi Ahman eclipse) is also President Thomas S. Monson’s 90th birthday? ... http://thejoshuaaaronblog.com/total-sol ... oincidence

Thank you for reminding me about the run-up of the stock market as a leading indicator which may aid ones determination that prosperity has indeed begun when the first crossing of the moon shadow doth occur.

The rabbit hole runs deep. Image

Restored from inkPad; good thing I saved a copy. O:-)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Checked and all seemed ok; maybe the page isn't fully loading? Try refreshing the page.

Look for this reply window at the bottom of the page and maybe clear your cached pages and view with a different browser and device. There are menus for changing the sort order at the bottom of the page too. Also try viewing logged-out in case it something about your user settings. Hope you figure it out. :)

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

BeNotDeceived wrote: June 27th, 2017, 2:26 am Checked and all seemed ok; maybe the page isn't fully loading? Try refreshing the page.

Look for this reply window at the bottom of the page and maybe clear your cached pages and view with a different browser and device. There are menus for changing the sort order at the bottom of the page too. Also try viewing logged-out in case it something about your user settings. Hope you figure it out. :)
Unfortunately your post with the book recommendation is still missing. Can you share that again here?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Michelle wrote: June 27th, 2017, 10:44 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 27th, 2017, 2:26 am Checked and all seemed ok; maybe the page isn't fully loading? Try refreshing the page.

Unfortunately your post with the book recommendation is still missing. Can you share that again here?
Michelle wrote: June 25th, 2017, 10:42 am So the OT seems to be the sticking point for many, either not read, or read once. I LOVE the OT.

If you are having trouble with the OT, I would recommend skipping to the end, then coming back to the beginning.

In paticular, if you are curious about the last day, read Isaiah along with Jeremiah to Malachi. The last books of the OT basically explain Isaiah way better than a commentary by another author. It is the fullfillment of the prophecy the first time, that will be "repeated" in our day.

Jeremiah was a prophet in the same time and place as Lehi. Lehi's family obviously left for the promised land. Jeremiah is the story of the prophet left behind to endure the destruction and captivity. The other books continue the story of those left behind.

Image Image

Enjoy Image

Or maybe you meant this one: http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm