Burning with curiosity . . .

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Burning with curiosity . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Where did the thread go that proposed a forum just for polygamy? Did it get heated or something? When I click on my notification saying someone quoted me on the thread it says I'm not authorized to read that forum. So it exists somewhere, but where . . . ?

Todd
captain of 100

Re: Burning with curiosity . . .

Post by Todd »

Try outer darkness.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

:)) Good suggestion. Unfortunately, I have access to that forum . . .

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

StacyNorton was banished to outer darkness, but it seems that now he is not allowed to post even there (I can't find his post there anymore). No wonder though, he wasn't really able to have conversations with people. He was quick to accuse people being hostile towards him, when he at the same time was a way more hostile to them in his responses.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

That seems to be a very human trait.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Yes, I noticed I was not authorized to read that forum also after I had gotten a notification I had been quoted also.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

Meili wrote:Where did the thread go that proposed a forum just for polygamy? Did it get heated or something? When I click on my notification saying someone quoted me on the thread it says I'm not authorized to read that forum. So it exists somewhere, but where . . . ?
Yes, I noticed I was not authorized to read that forum also after I had gotten a notification I had been quoted also. I didn't get heated, just repeating some stuff I've already said on other polygamy threads.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

When I was a moderator, threads were occasionally "deleted." They're not gone, though. They just got moved away from the public. There are threads and forums that only moderators and/or the administrator can access.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Ah, I see. So it isn't a secret forum for elite members only . . .

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I recently replied to a post about Nephite bones and the final battle. The thread seems to have disappeared. Oh well.

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

marc wrote:I recently replied to a post about Nephite bones and the final battle. The thread seems to have disappeared. Oh well.
SERIOUS? :-\ I liked the thread. I didn't see anything wrong, no more different than the other threads quibbling over Book of Mormon lands.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

:|
Meili wrote:Ah, I see. So it isn't a secret forum for elite members only . . .
Perhaps it's a forum all about Omaha Sniffer and his doctrines to approach the darker gifts.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

marc wrote:I recently replied to a post about Nephite bones and the final battle. The thread seems to have disappeared. Oh well.
It seems that grandpagraham was excommunicated and disappeared entirely down the memory hole. I sensed a trollish sentiment to his leading questions, but he never answered my direct inquiry as to his motives for posting here.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Meili wrote:Where did the thread go that proposed a forum just for polygamy? Did it get heated or something? When I click on my notification saying someone quoted me on the thread it says I'm not authorized to read that forum. So it exists somewhere, but where . . . ?
Stacey's spouses made it disappear. Poor Stacey is in the dog house. Having one mad wife is far less traumatic then having many mad spouses.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

shadow wrote:
Stacey's spouses made it disappear. Poor Stacey is in the dog house. Having one mad wife is far less traumatic then having many mad spouses.
=)) =)) =))