Don't see my posts.

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
Rising Star
captain of 10

Don't see my posts.

Post by Rising Star »

OK. So I made a post in General Discussions re: Genetics and happiness. I realized I had NOT posted in the "Introduce yourself" forum prior to my post, so figured it wasn't listed because I had not "introduced" myself. I then posted in THAT forum which was successfully posted and responded to by other Forum members. I then RESUBMITTED a post to General Discussions RE: Genetics and happiness but still do not see it posted. I really do not need both posted but ONE would be nice. Thanks for your help. I think it is important for readers to hear a different perspective from someone that this issue directly affects.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Don't see my posts.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Hm, I don't see them either. Perhaps it's a glitch in the software. You could pm BrianM about the problem.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Don't see my posts.

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Rising Star wrote:OK. So I made a post in General Discussions re: Genetics and happiness. I realized I had NOT posted in the "Introduce yourself" forum prior to my post, so figured it wasn't listed because I had not "introduced" myself. I then posted in THAT forum which was successfully posted and responded to by other Forum members. I then RESUBMITTED a post to General Discussions RE: Genetics and happiness but still do not see it posted. I really do not need both posted but ONE would be nice. Thanks for your help. I think it is important for readers to hear a different perspective from someone that this issue directly affects.
I'm sorry we didn't get your initial posts approved Rising Star - all new member posts need to be approved before they show up. You should see them now. Welcome to the forum!