New Mobile Format

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
iamse7en
captain of 1,000

New Mobile Format

Post by iamse7en »

I don't know about anyone else, but the new mobile format of the site is simply terrible. I would always view the desktop version but now I can't figure out how to do so. Everything is scrunched in a very skinny format and reading the site on a phone is now awful. Is there any way you can allow us to view it as it was before the changes, as a regular desktop view where the page is much larger and I zoom in on areas I want to read. Perhaps have it as it was before: if people want a mobile format, fine, but allow desktop version as well. Thank you.

Looking Forward
captain of 50

Re: New Mobile Format

Post by Looking Forward »

I can't remember what I did, but I think there is a link somewhere that says "view full site". you could also type in the address again, it should take you to the full site, if not take the "m" uot of the address bar. i make sure when I go to a site that automatically transfers me to mobil to click on the link. I agree the moblil site stinks. Btw, I'm on my phone and ldsff is in full view now. Good luck.

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Re: New Mobile Format

Post by iamse7en »

This is what I see:

I don't see anything about seeing "full site" and the url is the regular http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.