"We Are Freeing Ourselves" by Ernest Hancock

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
ldsff
captain of 1,000

"We Are Freeing Ourselves" by Ernest Hancock

Post by ldsff »

The General Election of November 4th 2008 will inform us once again that government has won. While the color, race, religion and gender of the faces may change, the body, mind, and spirit of government will remain the same. But, _We_ have changed.

The common understanding that Americans once had that government was to be a carefully watched servant that had no access to our peaceful private affairs has been supplanted. What was once a beacon to every individual on (and possibly off) the planet, has devolved into an oppressor of mankind. The tyrannical regime that stomps in the halls of power throughout every government uses both their left and right jackboots of their “Jackboot on your Throat Parties/Regimes” to enslave us,… and they are not going away voluntarily.

In just the last few days before this election I have been stunned by several comments made from individuals that I thought much more immune to the standard manipulations of the political process. If I had to generalize, I would say that those over 30 are the most susceptible to fear and doubt. Younger individuals that have matured along with the Internet have had their minds formatted to think more logically. Reason and logic (critical thinking) has been reintroduced into our culture through the minds of the young who have had their brains organized differently than those in power would have preferred. Expected reactions to traditional emotional stimulus aren’t as effective as they once were. So the stimulus is increased. The threat will be more immediate and dire and the perpetrators more different and foreign (get ready for interstellar war propaganda).

Predictions of scenarios that we may be faced with aren’t difficult if you have a fundamental understanding of government as an entity in and of itself. Whenever I am asked my opinion about the likelihood of any number of dramas played out in the media that will result in the increased power, scope and intrusiveness of government I always default to the understanding that “if they can,… they will”.

To think that our government (and government in general for that matter) has some sense of moral restraint demonstrates that you have not been paying attention. Lying and Cheating and Stealing and Killing are all justified tactics in the effort to maintain and enhance the power of government to do the “good” that exists only in the minds of those in power. And I have to wonder how this can be soooo clearly demonstrated over decades and some Americans can’t be convinced that Election Fraud should be a primary concern for those that think voting is an effective tool. If election fraud _can_ be done, IT IS being done.

I have participated heavily in the political process every year since 1990 as a seeker of truth. Each of us has our own circumstances that prompted us to ‘question authority’, and each of us have a unique perspective on the world. Individual experiences, talents, personalities and circumstances create their own opportunities for each of us to have an impact on our environment.

Those that choose to educate their friends, family and community about the truth of things are often helped by me, my family and my friends without regard to government reported vote totals. A freed mind is a vey powerful thing,… and the Bad Guys know it. This is why so much effort goes into the marketing of government through the media and the Public Education System.

It is November 3rd 2008. The history of the Presidential election of 2008 in the United States of America will be written by the millions of people that lived it, now more than at any other time in human history. Videos of media ignored events, pictures of whole families directly involved and testimonies of individuals of _all_ types detailing what really happened will all blend to make clear the reasons WHY there was a revolution. The revolution may not be televised, but,… it has been Internet documented in its entirety.

Revolutions don’t always have to be violent, but they do have to be clearly defined to be successful. Fighting against something can never be as successful as winning a conflict in support of a popular cause. What has pleased me the most over this last election cycle is the clarity of what was being supported.

I am convinced that the “Spin” on the election results of 2008 will have the least effect on the truth of what happened than any other election that I am aware of. The unfiltered direct communication that each of us has had with each other in real time has changed our perception of the world and how it works. And any attempt to ‘re-educate’ us as to what we personally experienced will only add to our experiences and further inoculate us against further mind manipulations.

We have all taken great steps towards a much brighter future. While many are most concerned with the changing of institutions and the circumstances around them, I focus on individuals. When the freeing of minds is your primary goal, the evil that is done by those that would enslave minds can be a very persuasive example of what needs to change and why.

I’ve always been very supportive of the Declaration of Independence as a representation of humanity’s possibilities. And the further we have slipped from the idea that any justification for any government is the defense of a peaceful individual to be left alone, the further we devolve culturally and spiritually. I do not fear Humanity,… I fear Government and its effect on the growth of each of us into the individual entities that we are capable of being.

The controversy that is certain to follow the elections of 2008 can be a distraction, or a tool for individual growth. As you look back over the last couple of years, I hope you are able to realize how much you have grown as a person and can remember how many others you have helped enlighten. I don’t know how someone can unlearn the truth once it is experienced. Many millions around the world have recently learned the language of “liberty” and the world will never be the same.

No matter how bad our circumstances may get, in the long run I have great hope for the human race. At every level and on every part of the Earth there are more of us coming to the realization that freedom is the best answer to any question that we can conjure. Experiences with an unimaginable number of controls have prompted enough of us to understand that it is the effort to control other’s peaceful behavior that is the source of much evil in our lives. This is a very powerful revelation that is increasingly embraced by individuals,… and feared by collectives.

I can’t think of any collective that’s bigger than a family that isn’t sustained by force or threat of force (Jail, Hell, whatever) and families generally grow and evolve into more independent families. And I suspect that the trend for mankind will be towards smaller and smaller collectives until no coercive collective is tolerated for any length of time.

Whenever I need encouragement, I go to my computer and search for the latest news in three categories,… Communication, Transportation and Energy. This past weekend (just before the November 4th 2008 elections) you will have noticed that these ‘categories’ got some extra attention here on http://www.FreedomsPhoenix.com. I focus on these Top 3 because they represent individual empowerment.

Communication: Speech, Written Language, Printing Press, Telephone, Telegraph, Radio, Television, Satellite, Internet.

Transportation: Animals, the Wheel, Watercraft, Train, Automobile, Aircraft, Spacecraft.

Energy: Fire, Water, Wind, Steam, Hydrocarbons, Nuclear, Solar, (‘Fill in the Blank’ coming soon).

Progress in each of these areas of human endeavor has netted us more freedom. And it is this very reason that we can understand the desire for governments to control our access to these advancements.

Sooner than we all think, government will be seen by our grandchildren the same as printed newspapers,… antiquated and irrelevant.

Eventually, the option to live autonomously as a family in your 20,000 sq.ft’ self contained starship luxury home that you and your wife build with supplies from Starship Depot is coming. A year’s worth of work that you did traveling around the world during you 20 hour work week in your mach 20 ‘whatever mobile’ will provide you a comfortable life with friends that span the Solar System.

Had it not been for the crushing effect of coercive government, we would already have attained a far more advanced civilization technologically, intellectually, spiritually and emotionally. And the bright future of our children and grandchildren is continually being stunted by human parasites that have managed to steal from them before they are even born. For these crimes there is always a reckoning.

This is where we are heading. The trend towards the elimination of rulers and con-artists and bullies is obvious. This has been the direction we have been heading for millennia, no matter how much effort has been expelled to stop this evolution/r3VOLution.

“But what about the roads”, you say?...
Where we’re going, there aren’t any roads,… or coercive government.