Obama: I’d Support Deporting My Auntie To Kenya

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Re: Obama: I’d Support Deporting My Auntie To Kenya

Post by ldsff »

Obama Lied About Not Knowing About His Aunt’s Immigration Status

Senior aides to Sen. Barack Obama and Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick were aware that Obama’s aunt, Zeituni Onyango, was living in the United States illegally and in a South Boston public-housing project, and were monitoring her at the request of senior Obama campaign officials, according to a current employee for Obama’s key political consulting firm, AKP&D Message and Media.

Back in early 2007, as Obama’s chief campaign strategist David Axelrod was organizing and planning the Obama campaign, he identified Obama’s unique family situation—a number of half-brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, some living overseas—as a potential problem, says an employee for Axelrod’s political consulting firm, and who has done work on the Obama campaign. “Given [Obama’s] father’s family history here and in Africa, David wanted the campaign to know who was who, where they lived, and what they were doing. No surprises. We knew she was here illegally. We knew her income levels, but I don’t think anyone from the campaign had had contact with her.”
http://spectator.org/archives/2008/11/0 ... protectors

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

It would be nice if he supported his own deportation.

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

Obama is such a dummy. :lol:

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

shadow wrote:It would be nice if he supported his own deportation.
Maybe they could all live in the hut his bro has.