Ron Paul Endorses Constitution Party Candidate Chuck Baldwin

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
ldsff
captain of 1,000

Re: Ron Paul Endorses Constitution Party Candidate Chuck Baldwin

Post by ldsff »

Mark wrote: In other words he did a lot of talking but didn't walk the walk. He wants to keep his job.
That is what politicians do!!!! Never ever trust a poliitician.

Captain Moroni
captain of 1,000

Post by Captain Moroni »

Mark, I believe RP surrounded himself with incompetants and even some CIA plants. Many of us warned him but he remained" loyal" to these people who continued on as advisors after the campaign was shut down. It has made me reevalute RP from the standpoint of his discernment in picking adviors and for maintaining false loyalty. His philosophy and ability to teach liberty and inspire young people remains but there is a growing disillusionment with RP.

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

Voting for a president is a waste of time......do it because you have been commanded though.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Captain Moroni wrote:Proud, I'm not trying to convert you :?: :?: :?:, although I admit it would be nice if "you saw the light." 8) 8)

My principal role is to present the FACTS as I know them.

FACT: Ron Paul promised us publicly many times that he would take his delegates to the GOP Convention.

FACT on his webpage's FRONT PAGE, he keep track of the # of Paulites running in GOP County elections. Many e-mails were sent out asking everyone to become a National delegate.

FACT: He didn't take the 70+ delegates to the Convention but called a seperate neo- Convention which got very little MSM coverage.

FACT: if RP's delegates had been allowed to do what RP himself proposed, you can bet there would have been MAJOR MSM coverage of the Liberty movement.

FACT: the establishment GOP would have been burning mad at RP. They MAY have tried to kick him out of the Party right before the world's eyes.

So... just as Sgt. Friday used to say "just the fACTS and nothing else BUT the facts."

He took his delegates all the way to the convention. As many as the Dictatorship did not already snag in their nets. They also voted their conscience for Ron Paul and the chair ignored their votes and called it for McCain. But the chair mentioned the 2 votes for Romney.

Do you have any idea how Ron Paul was treated by the RNC? It was like he was a criminal he was limited to when he could come to the floor when he could be there, and could not bring people with him. He was smart to hold his Rally for the Republic, and it was on C-span and is also now on DVD so that we can share it with others who may not have seen it. The MSM lately has been playing footage from the Rally for the Republic as they are interviewing him now, almost daily.

The RNC was burning mad at Ron Paul and that is why they mistreated him and let former democrats speak rather then let him speak. I don't think that you know what you are talking about, and the reason why you don't is because you were not there, clearly not there. I was. That is why I know that he did as he said he would, but he did it without compromising his standards, his principles. He was not going to endorse McCain, so he was treated like the step-child.

These are the FACTS.

Captain Moroni
captain of 1,000

Post by Captain Moroni »

Proud, I stand admonished. I was NOT there at the GOP Convention. Didn't any news people interview Ron Paul delegates? But, what about my other questions.

FYI, I gave quite a bit of money to Ron Paul, helped out in Iowa and NC at the grass roots and tried hard to get better people at National. My wife and I volunteered to move to DC with no pay (yes Out of pocket expenses) to work full-time six days a week. We volunteered to head up the recruiting of delegates campaign because major emphasis was being placed on getting delegates to the GOP National Convention. Finally after about three weeks, we were told we weren't needed????

Maybe, just maybe there was never any intention by Moore and others to "storm the GOP Convention?" Who would turn down my offer? I have spent 40 years in active politics, running as State Director Presidential Campaigns in Indiana and NC and running for NC Governor. Does it make any logical sense to you? If so,please tell me how.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Captain you have got to understand a few things. It was not that it was not wanted, it was the fact that the GOP/PTB saw us coming. After a few astounding wins, they saw us coming. We did not have the numbers, because they reduced them significantly, broke their own rules.

*sigh*

I hate to revisit the past, but here, chew on these for awhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWuhAyJyfZQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnB73CzKQbg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-fARjv3tFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKzVTl-eHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AovHsVOxPY

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Something else to ponder on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2XkPxwdIVc

Captain Moroni's words:

Alma 60: 36
36 Behold, I am Moroni, your chief captain. I seek not for power, but to pull it down. I seek not for honor of the world, but for the glory of my God, and the freedom and welfare of my country. And thus I close mine epistle.

Captain Moroni
captain of 1,000

Post by Captain Moroni »

Proud, there is no question in my mind that Ron Paul was by far the ONLY choice we had to sustain and defend the Constitution in 2008. I love the man and have for over 30 years. I had the opportunity once while living in Wichita, KS to be at a specail meeting where Ron Paul was advised to run for the LP nomination. Bweleive the people at this meeting KNEW what powers we were up against. many were members/big wigs in the JBS.

RP was undermined not ONLY by the media (they played a big part) but by the incompetance and PTB plants placed to run his campaign. A Mormon was used by the the name of Moore. You see we have been warned of wolves in sheeps clothing. Ron Paul learned very well how to handle the attacking media and some of the other Gop candidates BUT he didn't wipe out the traders and incompetants surrounding him. Some day RP will recognize this but he doesn't right now as these same people talked him out of storming the GOP Convention.

As to Captain Moroni, he was guilelss and pure in his motivations for liberty. No greater liberty loving man has ever lived than Captain Moroni. Besides Jesus Christ, he is my role model and HERO both politically and spiritually.

I wonder what CM would do today as the traitors take our Counrty from us and spit on the Constitution? IF the past is any example, he would be putting flags on every steeple in America including the steeple of all Chapels and Temples and rallying liberty lovers to it's banners and this force would rid the Kingman who reside in DC. This would fullfill JS's prophecy to the tea.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

My opinion is that in today's situation Capt. Moroni would do exactly as President Monson is doing. That seems to be creating good will for the Church and bringing it out of obscurity, as I heard said less than a year ago while we were on a mission in SLC.

Captain Moroni
captain of 1,000

Post by Captain Moroni »

Lundbeck, since the BofM is a type and shadow in all things, I don't think Captain Moroni would be just sitting by but be leading the forces of Liberty like he did and help save Liberty. But to each his own conclusions.