Jesse Ventura on RNC convention on Larry King Live

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.

fck
captain of 50

Re: Jesse Ventura on RNC convention on Larry King Live

Post by fck »

I liked "Hookers and Blow" at the gadiantons party.

truthseeds
captain of 100

Post by truthseeds »

I love what Ventura is trying to do for the 9/11 truth movement, and the coverage he is getting and how he put Hannity in his place speaking 9/11 truth, but it seems he being infiltrated by some disinfo agents (Fetzer)...this quote from John Bursill at 911blogger.com:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/17481
Space Beams, No Planes at the WTC, Attacking Steven Jones and general support of the insane are the crimes of Fetzer!

Venturer must be warned ASAP! Our best asset will be set up, if you in America do not ACT NOW!

Regards John

9/11 24/7 UNTIL JUSTICE!!
and this from constitutional911 at 911blogger.com:
He should have mentioned architects and engineers of AE911Truth. I notice JV(Jesse Ventura) not doing that both here and at Fox News.

AE911Truth is pure science and facts.

Very hard to argue with.

Legal issues and stonewalling by the Bush Administration could be brushed aside as political moves to avoid blame for negligence - not deemed as great a threat as ACTUAL COMPLICITY BY FORCES WITHIN THE GOVT.

The American People are "very forgiving" when it comes to Negligence or "Incompetence".

AE911Truth.org is FOR FULL OPEN COMPLICITY BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

It forces the issues of INSIDE JOB very quickly.

Jessie is still being coy with the MASS MEDIA AND PUBLIC. He appears to be trying to be subtle in implying impropriety by the Bush Administration.

Notice his body language when some members of the crowd start shouting INSIDE JOB. He appears to shrug suggesting he is not commited to that statement even though interviews with Alex Jones suggest otherwise.

I hope JV will take the NEXT STEP and be firm about it and call a spade a space IN PUBLIC and not just on select radio shows with Alex Jones (who does not ask too many questions)

7 yrs is TOO LONG TO BE DIPLOMATIC AND LONGWINDED.

FBI / DOJ "oversight" and Bush admin stonewalling to "save their rearends" is NOTHING COMPARED TO THE EXPLOSIVE IMPLICATIONS OF AE911Truth.org

The fact of the matter is that the planes were a distraction for the EXPLOSIVES used to take down the 3 buidlings.

JV would do A LOT BETTER BEING A VOCAL AND OPEN SPOKESMAN FOR AE911TRUTH.ORG instead of hanging around Fetzer.

If we are too late in mobilizing a serious recapturing of the Constitutional Republic - all the documentaries- all the radio shows- all the Truth Actions - all these rallies will be for Nothing.

When we see our cities burn (thanks to this madness with confronting Russia and Iran AT THE SAME TIME) , the FEMA camps become Killing Fields and Republic reduced to ashes, is it then people realise it is high time to be CRYSTAL CLEAR AND CALL TREASON FOR WHAT IT IS.

We need the same fervourish blood of Patriotic Freedom, the same hunger for Justice and Truth flowing in our leaders of today that was flowing in those men who wrote the Declaration of Independence, who drew the line at the Boston Tea Party and realised that Liberty or Death were not mere words but the BUILDING BLOCKS OF A NEW NATION.

Ron Paul is a total cop- out. On Impeachment a long time ago when it mattered and on 911 Truth.
A cloak for righteousness and conservative values yet still belonging to a Treasonous Political Party responsible for 911 Mass Murders and Coverups.

Don't expect to sleep with dogs and not wake up with fleas.

If you need to understand that Ron Paul is not the "saint" that he appears to be: Pls See Why the Double Standards? Can't We Hold Our Congressional Representatives to Full Accountability?

http://911blogger.com/node/14834

Pls also see : Alex Jones: The Fall of the United States - http://911blogger.com/node/14973

Alex Jones is NOT asking too many questions. RON PAUL is asking TOO FEW!!!!!!!!

Way to few.

And so are many of his non-Truther supporters that he seems to playing the gallery too as well as that "Republican" party that he belongs to.

Ron Paul went on record saying that he was always a Republican and will always be a Republican.

Well I have news for him and his supporters. The "Republican" Party ceased to exist a long long long time ago.

Some of us have always been 911 Truthers. Since day one. We will always be Truthers.

Treason is Treason. Complicity is Complicity. Its time for the Truth and Nothing but the Truth.

Pls remember we don't have another 7 years. For sure. So enough with the lame duck politicians who are experts at tickling our ears. JV has potential but he has to call Treason for what it is.The Time for subtlety is over.

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

Fox News censors Jesse Ventura: The Cavuto interview that didn’t air.(09/02/08)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e1i8lMNKgc

On September 2nd 2008, Jesse Ventura granted an interview to Fox News with Neil Cavuto at the Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis Minnesota. Our crew including members of Eclipptv.com, RepubicMedia.tv, and RevolutionaryPolitics.com was also there to capture the interview.

The former Governor talks about how he thinks "The Ron Paul Movement could be the start of a third party" in a possible presidential run in 2012. He also talks about how the mainstream media is in the pockets of the two-party system and how through a third party we would rise up and take our country back! Mr. Ventura goes on about how Bob Dole and former President Bill Clinton formed the Federal Debate Commission killing the hopes of future third-party candidates...

He wraps up the interview with a slight on Bill O'Reilly saying "Actually I'd like to do Bill O'Reilly but he's too much of a coward to have me on!"

For some Reason Fox Business News failed to air the interview....

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

Jesse Ventura Meets with Arizona Senator Karen Johnson

Jesse Ventura meets with Arizona Senator Karen Johnson to discuss various subjects including 911.

http://phoenixrevolution.blip.tv/file/1258357/

Bircher
captain of 100

Post by Bircher »

The attention whore that I am, anyone notice a familiar face in attendance?

Jesse was kind of a cocky guy, full of himself, but has some good points, and some bad ones... over all fairly interesting sunshine patriot.
Last edited by Bircher on September 13th, 2008, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

Bircher wrote:The attention whore that I am, anyone notice a familiar face in attendance?

Kind of a cocky guy, full of himself, but has some good points, and some bad ones... over all fairly interesting sunshine patriot.

Kewl

truthseeds
captain of 100

Post by truthseeds »

Jesse Ventura BODY SLAMS “911 Conspiracy Debunkers”, for 30 Minutes! He chastises the media whores for not doing their job. Jesse is starting to look and sound like a founding father...I'd vote for him. Paul / Ventura 2008!

http://thestateoftruth.com/2008/09/jess ... 0-minutes/

By Clay

Jesse Ventura, the former governor of Minnesota, ex Navy Seal Vietnam Veteran, Demolition Expert and an avid spokesperson for 911 Truth.

The governor takes on a swarm of media in the footage below for about 30 minutes. This is a pretty intense interview!

truthseeds
captain of 100

Post by truthseeds »

Bircher wrote:The attention whore that I am, anyone notice a familiar face in attendance?

Kind of a cocky guy, full of himself, but has some good points, and some bad ones... over all fairly interesting sunshine patriot.
That's great! I'd would have loved to be in attendance. Good for you...you sunshine patriot you. :wink:

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

truthseeds wrote:Jesse Ventura BODY SLAMS “911 Conspiracy Debunkers”, for 30 Minutes! He chastises the media whores for not doing their job. Jesse is starting to look and sound like a founding father...I'd vote for him. Paul / Ventura 2008!

http://thestateoftruth.com/2008/09/jess ... 0-minutes/

By Clay

Jesse Ventura, the former governor of Minnesota, ex Navy Seal Vietnam Veteran, Demolition Expert and an avid spokesperson for 911 Truth.

The governor takes on a swarm of media in the footage below for about 30 minutes. This is a pretty intense interview!

Thanks for that, I love how he deals with the media, I can learn a lot from him, especially on this issue. I am not going to speculate, but something doesn't add up, that is how I look at it.

ROB GIBBSEN
captain of 100

Post by ROB GIBBSEN »

Jesse was kind of a cocky guy, full of himself, but has some good points, and some bad ones... over all fairly interesting sunshine patriot.

Thanks awesome!!!

Jesse is hypnotizing, I love his point of view and the way he expresses his self.