seeking more light

Tell us about yourself...
Toofarbelow
Hi, I'm new.

seeking more light

Post by Toofarbelow »

I have perused here for a few years. Sometimes finding an abundance of great material, which kept me glued to the screen for hours! Sometimes making me laugh and sometimes shake my head (not in judgement- often in wonder). I don't really know that I have much to offer here. I am fairly new to exploring the deeper facets of my faith, and it captivates me.

I am a convert to this church. I am very open, generally, but I'm referring more to religion in this instance. I seek more light. It excites me. I have no greater passion (as far as hobbies go) than studying religion- mine and others. I think there is great beauty in one's search for the divine- in my church or not.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: seeking more light

Post by Matchmaker »

Welcome!

zionminded
captain of 1,000

Post by zionminded »

Welcome. Like most online communities, you'll find those who no longer believe, those who are very much in their initial belief box, and those who are on their own path of enlightenment both in and out of the church. Its a good place to listen, and follow the Spirit.

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Post by Rachael »

A ditto to the above, seek a relationship with Christ. He is your Savior and died for you so you can have eternal life. The rest is commentary.

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

welcome! I just joined too after checking things out for a while.
There is a wealth of knowledge on this site. Some of it good, some not so much. But I aways leave a little more enlightened about the gospel or at least about my fellow man.

Toofarbelow
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Toofarbelow »

Thanks for the welcome y'all!

I believe that divinity can be found on different paths for different people. While I fully believe in Christ as Savior, I feel that we can't comprehend even a portion of how eternity will work for the benefit of all who desire to grow (I think it'll work out well for those that choose to not grow also).

I don't like debating theology or beliefs, I like sharing and learning. I seek truths in all places.