Leaving the Lurker Club

Tell us about yourself...
Yahtzee
captain of 100

Leaving the Lurker Club

Post by Yahtzee »

Well, if I'm going to stop lurking around this place and actually participate, I may as well introduce myself first.
I've been lurking around here for a little bit since A12 made it famous and a friend asked for my thoughts on Ms. Rowe.
I am a life long member and TBM living in the heart of Zion. My husband works for the church and I homeschool our 4 children.
I love to learn about emergency preparedness and try to stay fairly level headed about second coming prophecies, but I do enjoy a good conspiracy as I believe the secret combinations are running wild.
I enjoyed many of the conversations I've seen on here and appreciate those who have shared their knowledge and research. I hope I can contribute in a small part as well to help others.
Cheers!

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Re: Leaving the Lurker Club

Post by Matchmaker »

Welcome!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Welcome, Yahtzee!

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Yahtzee wrote:Well, if I'm going to stop lurking around this place and actually participate, I may as well introduce myself first.
I've been lurking around here for a little bit since A12 made it famous and a friend asked for my thoughts on Ms. Rowe.
I am a life long member and TBM living in the heart of Zion. My husband works for the church and I homeschool our 4 children.
I love to learn about emergency preparedness and try to stay fairly level headed about second coming prophecies, but I do enjoy a good conspiracy as I believe the secret combinations are running wild.
I enjoyed many of the conversations I've seen on here and appreciate those who have shared their knowledge and research. I hope I can contribute in a small part as well to help others.
Cheers!
Welcome fellow conspiracy theorist! I love your name.

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

True story - I rolled 3 Yahtzees in a game a couple of weeks ago. I don't think it's possible to lose if you roll 3 yahtzees. It was all luck.
I apologize in advance for the offenses that I will undoubtedly heap upon your TBMness.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Praise to the TBMS. Long live the TBMS.
What part of Utah do you live in?
I'm trying to get into very central Utah at this time.
dc

Yahtzee
captain of 100

Post by Yahtzee »

David13 wrote:Praise to the TBMS. Long live the TBMS.
dc
I'm in good ol Utah county (I think I'll leave it at that and enjoy my internet anonymity ;) ) not quite central, though I don't blame you. It's getting too crowded up here.

Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone!

Obrien, that is unbelievable! I'm already offended that you've had a better game than I ever have.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

Obrien wrote:True story - I rolled 3 Yahtzees in a game a couple of weeks ago.
That's what they want you to think...

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

Yahtzee wrote:
David13 wrote:Praise to the TBMS. Long live the TBMS.
dc
I'm in good ol Utah county (I think I'll leave it at that and enjoy my internet anonymity ;) ) not quite central, though I don't blame you. It's getting too crowded up here.

Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone!

Obrien, that is unbelievable! I'm already offended that you've had a better game than I ever have.
I know. I was completely SHOCKED as the game progressed.
Utah county...I remember it well from my days at the Y. Of course, that was a few years ago.