For those of you who don't know . . .

Tell us about yourself...
ParticleMan
captain of 100

For those of you who don't know . . .

Post by ParticleMan »

. . . that my foundation is the Church, or the covenants, doctrines, and principles of the gospel of Christ; that I have a passion to seek for truth wherever it may be found; that I intrinsically strive to improve or make improvements for the sake of improvement alone; and that my choices and preferences are independent of what may be mainstream or popular, is a little about . . . me.

Various areas of which I have interest, therefore, may be considered unconventional; although in this forum, I seem to have found many like minds, and for this, I am grateful.

In my opinion, the light that could prevail in mortality is often significantly overcome by darkness, such as in culture, science, technology, or any particular discipline or enterprise. This life is when the powers that shouldn't be do control, and this is the awful state that we are in--superficially, that is. In reality, the Lord has always been and will always be at the helm, and he, whose right it is to reign, will reign. As we render to each the things due of each, we are justified, regardless of any prevailing wickedness, imperfection, or what we may have to experience as a result. Thus, while living every gospel ideal and every personal preferential ideal may be impossible here, we can, and should, continually strive to increase our discernment and knowledge of good from evil and increase our choosing of good and avoiding evil.
Last edited by ParticleMan on May 26th, 2016, 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: For those of you who don't know . . .

Post by A Random Phrase »

Welcome, ParticleMan.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Re: For those of you who don't know . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

Particle man, particle man, doing the things a particle can. What's he like? It's not important. Particle man. [Dances jig.]