Hi

Tell us about yourself...
de1929
Hi, I'm new.

Hi

Post by de1929 »

Hi All, I am new here. I wanna learn more about LDS not from internet, but from LDS member directly.

I do not know, from internet, which one is the critics and which one is the suporter... everybody looks correct lol

light-one
captain of 100

Re: Hi

Post by light-one »

de1929 wrote:Hi All, I am new here. I wanna learn more about LDS not from internet, but from LDS member directly.

I do not know, from internet, which one is the critics and which one is the suporter... everybody looks correct lol
If you visit: https://www.mormon.org/missionaries and fill out the form, you will be contacted by a real live missionary. They will provide free literature and answer your questions.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

:)

Hopefull
captain of 50

Post by Hopefull »

I agree with light-one. That is the best place to start. Here you will find a mixed bag of members, non members, and former members. Want the truth- go to the source. Also pray and ask God If what you are learning is true. ❤️

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

de1929 wrote:Hi All, I am new here. I wanna learn more about LDS not from internet, but from LDS member directly.

If you want to learn more about pure Mormonism without worrying if people are tricking you or hiding things, simply read the Book of Mormon. If you read the Book of Mormon, you will understand Mormonism and what we believe. At that point it will be much easier for you to understand what we teach and why we teach it :)

Missionaries could provide you with a free copy, you can also find it online for free at lds.org, there are also iOS/android apps that contain the Book of Mormon!