Peeling back the layers

Tell us about yourself...
KylianPomares
Hi, I'm new.

Peeling back the layers

Post by KylianPomares »

Hello everyone,

My name is Kylian Pomares. I have recently (in the past two weeks) began a blog to express my personal experiences and growth through my life and the Gospel... I felt inspired to do this although I have never really opened up to anyone other than my wife about most of the things I write. I'm not entirely sure of it's purpose but I trust the Lord.

A friend of mine from my ward suggested this forum as a means to spread what I have to say. I am following his advice. (Obviously!)

I don't find my writing to be in any way special or profound but I hope someone will benefit or, at the very least, enjoy reading it.

If there is a better place to post this, please feel free to chastise me via the comment button :D

http://forlifeandwater.blogspot.ca/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Re: Peeling back the layers

Post by A Random Phrase »

Instead of just getting on and writing one post saying, come read my blog, it would probably be best to join several of the many conversations going on. You could have your blog's name/link as your signature, like many here do.

A while back, someone joined just to push his YouTube channel. I talked to him a few times, but he never posted anywhere else (as far as I could tell), and only posted on his thread a few times - mainly to push another video he'd made. No one paid attention to him, as far as I know.

So, yes, if you want to be noticed, be part of the forum. Let people know you are not a spammer ("Great blog, come see my site").

KylianPomares
Hi, I'm new.

Re: Peeling back the layers

Post by KylianPomares »

Hey Toni!

Thanks a lot for the feedback. That is great advice, which I will use.

See you in there.