New to LDSFF

Tell us about yourself...
Black Raven
Hi, I'm new.

New to LDSFF

Post by Black Raven »

Looking forward to joining after quietly reading and learning for a long long time. Active member with genuine questions about our past history and current direction of church but ultimately trust in the 15 men at the top. Sure seems like times are a changin and quickly. Looking forward to engaging in a spiritual dialogue about my testimony and doubts. Thanks, BR.

Analyzing
captain of 100

Re: New to LDSFF

Post by Analyzing »

Greetings. I believe that, somehow, your introduction has not been seen. I did not see it previously and noticed it only has 19 views, as I write this, though the date shows it has been posted for days.

Welcome. I sincerely hope that you will find engagement that is productive to you on the forum. I will be interested in reading your thoughts and questions. It is difficult for your testimony to be strengthened without new knowledge to be gained. Best wishes.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Welcome.

A gift for you: Keep the commandments and Prosper

Obrien
Up, up and away.

Post by Obrien »

rewcox wrote:Welcome.

A gift for you: Keep the commandments and Prosper
Hi black raven. Enjoy the forum. :)

Rewcox - you're treading dangerously close to the hallowed ground of GA status (quoting yourself as an authority). I suppose imitation is the most sincere form of flattery ;)

Magus
captain of 100

Post by Magus »

Welcome :)

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Welcome to the Twilight Zone!