Julie Rowe - Author of "A Greater Tomorrow"

Tell us about yourself...
notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe - Author of "A Greater Tomorrow"

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

SamFisher wrote:Julie, please read Visions of Glory (John Pontius) and see if there's anything you can correlate regarding Spencer's experience and yours, and perhaps put it in your next book. He doesn't mention the call-out, although what he experienced and the call-out could have occurred at the same time without his knowing it. His EQ experience seems to suggest that when the EQ occurs, with flooding, everyone was still in SLC/Utah Valley.

Looking forward to your book. Thanks!
I bet you she has already or at the very least is familiar w those writings.
:)

njb
Last edited by notjamesbond003.5 on August 1st, 2014, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

SamFisher wrote:Julie, please read Visions of Glory (John Pontius) and see if there's anything you can correlate regarding Spencer's experience and yours, and perhaps put it in your next book. He doesn't mention the call-out, although what he experienced and the call-out could have occurred at the same time without his knowing it. His EQ experience seems to suggest that when the EQ occurs, with flooding, everyone was still in SLC/Utah Valley.

Looking forward to your book. Thanks!
This is what I'm wondering too!

Julie I loved the book, and also the radio interviews. You always put a positive spin on things that you saw happen, and you give the reader/listener the sense of peace. Thanks for that!

Can't wait to hear/read more!

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

Thank you for all of your posts and for your kindness and encouragement. I appreciate it a great deal.

Actually a short time ago I was given two copies of the book Visions of Glory by two of my closest friends (who do not know each other) - within a month of each other they gave me the books because of the similarities. So I have read it now. I have taken the matter to the Lord on numerous occasions and I have been given counsel and directive that I am not to speak about Spencers experience and his book. I am not to compare them or discuss any differences etc.

I am just to testify and share my own experience and witness what I was shown and know. So, sorry, that will not be discussed here or anywhere by me and will not be in the next book. People are to search, ponder and pray on their own for answers they seek about this and they are to discern on their own when it comes to trying to understand this or anything else the Lord would have us know. The Lord has been very very clear with me on this. I cannot cross the boundaries He has set for me or I will lose His trust and His spirit and will face serious consequences if I do not heed his counsel. I am not willing to disobey. I am not willing to risk that happening no matter the case, no matter the circumstance.
Hopefully you and others will understand and respect the position I am in. I can appreciate your interest and desire to know and understand more, but any clarity you are lacking needs to come from the Lord for you. I am confident that for those who study things out, ponder and pray and truly want to know all truth, the spirit will testify to you what the Lord wants you to know when, how and for what purpose.

The same can be said for anything I choose to include or choose not to include in the next book. I have literally had hundreds of people message me and hundreds of questions asked, and I will be answering many of them in the next book, but the large majority when it comes to stewardship issues, I will not be including in the book because I do not have permission from the Lord to do so and it would be wrong for me to cross those boundaries.

The Lords house is a house of order and He does things in an organized manner for specific purposes. I already know there are going to be people who are frustrated, even angry and insulting because the next book will not be up to their expectations for one reason or another. I will write what I need to write and I will include what can be included, and it will be up to those who read the book to seek further light and knowledge and understanding concerning the majority of the things I briefly mentioned in the first book and what will be discussed in the second book. Just how it goes. It is not my place to tell the world the mysteries of God. That is not the purpose of either book.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Works for me Julie.

That the similarities between you and Spencer in my mind only reinforces you as a 2nd witness, so it's all good.

And the dinosaur explanation was all that was needed to pay the small sum of money for your book.
What you taught in your book was what Ive been taught by various sources, all my life- so it was another clarifying moment.

So sorry Ex Nihilo believers, and Evangelicals, guess what: Adam and Eve probably did not ride their dinosaurs to Sacrament meetings.

;)

njb

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

jkrowe wrote:Thank you for all of your posts and for your kindness and encouragement. I appreciate it a great deal.
People are two interested in when and specifics of what is going to happen to them in last days and expect new doctrine then get it and complain about it. They forget the difference between foreordained and predestination. More interested in how the experience felt and how one outlook on the world changes. I think knowledge can help overcome the natural man, not to be used to save the natural man. 8-| Ok I am confusing myself here.

My wife is a NDE book collector read most of them - never had an issue with them except your book had two minor doctrinal problems (even GA that have taught contrary to things you said) that had me going for a few weeks to sort out. In the end had to agree with your statements/view/experience/teachings after much pain and suffering. looking forward to more pain and suffering.

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

Julie, I am usually a skeptic of these kinds of things, and avoid them whenever I run into them. However, I was able to listen to your interview on the KTALK show, and felt very clearly your witness as truth. Thank you. I purchased your book on Kindle, and was grateful for the insights. I was also grateful that I have been impressed for some years now to prepare in just the ways you had described. One of the ways I knew you are speaking the truth is that some of the things you described in your interviews that were not in your book were exactly (word for word) what I have been given by the Spirit. Thank you for your courage.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

jkrowe wrote:
Hi, Julie,

Steven Jones here, my wife and I are reading your book, enjoying it!
I have some questions, but want to say THANK YOU now.

Steve
PS - we reside in Missouri at this time; as I understand you also do.

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

Absolutely respect that! I was so touched by both books, and I feel that both were a witness of the other (because of so many similarities). There is much to the timing of both of your books… You were both told to wait until the appointed times, which is NOW! These are warnings to us, that we truly are going to witness some tragic, and also glorious, things in our days. I can't wait for your second book. I'm interested to read more about the call out that you saw. We recently moved to an area in the southern utah mountains, and I know that we were "called" to this area (I have been having dreams of destruction in my area for a few years now). I have always had the feeling that this will be a place where people will come to seek safety and refuge after calamity hits. But you better believe that if we are invited by our leaders to leave, I will be going! ;)

Thanks again for what you are willing and able to share. I love that you have boundaries and are not willing to cross them no matter what.

Wendie
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Wendie »

Julie,
I'm an author of last days fiction. I've been writing about the last days for 15 years. I've published 11 books on the topic with Deseret Book as my promoter, and I have to stand on the side of your witness. I'm here to stand beside you in saying that everything you have described, everything you have seen, everything you have born testimony of, I too have seen, felt and know to be true. I have not had an exquisite experience as you have, but I learned through the spirit and "saw" as you did, the events that you described as I penned my own works. When I write, the spirit is strong and my mind is opened and I understand things not as they seem, but as they are. My books, however, are fiction--an extrapolation of what is to be using scripture and prophetic statements to lure people into reading and living through the last days vicariously so that they might be brought face to face with choices to be made now to improve their tomorrow. So, I empathize with you. What you are doing is difficult and I applaud you for not caring what the "world" says. Those who do not recognize your message have not researched the topic to see how your words are parallel to our scriptures and only are adding another witness.

believer
captain of 1,000

Post by believer »

I have listened to one of the broadcasts. I'm not sure if it was the first one or the second, but found it very interesting and inspirational. I have looked for your book, but it has been sold out everywhere that I have looked.

In D & C 112:24-26, it says:
"Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
"And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
"First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord."

Did you see what this was, and are you allowed to talk about it? Neither the ebola virus, nor any of the diseases brought across the border by the illegal immigrants seem to fit this description since they are not beginning at the Lord's house.

Thanks.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

I would be very interested in an answer to that question as well! :)

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

It is always cleans the inner vessel first then the outer vessel - else it is hypocritical.
Read a quote the other day from one of the pioneering church leaders - saying it will start first with the saints and he will have it no other way.

Every vision and scripture starts with EQ in Salt Lake Valley dams breaking etc., 50% of SLC residence wiped out in the first few weeks.
I worked as a geologist for +12years on three different continents just done some reading on the Wasatch fault -one of the scariest faults I have ever seen. Worlds longest and most active normal fault - tend to have massive vertical movement when they activate. A few other facts, 80% of residence live along the fault line, and is overdue for release, most of utilities (gas, water, electricity, dams etc) are situated on the fault zone. Many old building not fault proof.

http://blogs.agu.org/tremblingearth/201 ... ome-fault/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Although recognized as early as Gilbert’s 1890 monograph, the earthquake risk remained unaddressed until just the past few decades, so Salt Lake City’s suburbs encroach all the way up to the fault. When you know what you’re looking at, the juxtaposition is terrifying."

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

Holy smokes. That video is terrifying! And I love how the lady has such a pleasant happy voice when saying "we must learn to live WITH the faults." hahha :/

Thanks for posting it WM.

jkrowe
captain of 50

Post by jkrowe »

Actually I do not live in Missouri and never have. We lived in Kansas. We no longer live there, but at some point in the future we will return there before the call to gather. I live in Arizona right now - moved her a little over a year ago. Won't be here long - will be moving back to the mid-west. Sorry - I am not going to disclose where I am moving to. It is not far from Kansas.

If you have questions you would like answered, you need to email them to me at: [email protected] and I will possibly include them in this second book, if they are questions I have permission from the Lord to answer. I will be taking questions for about another week or so and then by then I will no longer be adding those to the book. Once again we are on a very tight time schedule for getting this second book out and so due to the nature of things, I will have to get to a point where I just say enough is enough and I have done what I can do and written what can be written and then the rest will be left up to each individual to seek further light and knowledge on their own, which is what we all should be doing anyway.

In the meantime, feel free to ask, but please don't get offended or hurt feelings if I don't answer. Again, boundaries...and I am going to follow the Spirit on this very strictly and I promise you I will not entertain answering questions that are not within the bounds the Lord has set.

I've had several people pressuring me and I know most are well meaning - however - I promise you I am firm on this and no amount of begging, pleading or any other tactic will convince me to answer certain questions, even if I know the answers. I appreciate those who are understanding and respectful of this. Quite honestly, after some of the negative reactions and responses I have received, I am not very excited about writing this second book at all, but I know I am supposed to do it so I am. I want to help others as much as I can, so for this reason I am grateful for the opportunity. I am bracing myself for the increased opposition I will soon face and for the added persecution. It has already started, but so be it. Part of the deal and what I signed up for. I count myself blessed that I am able to do my little part in helping in any way I can. It is up to each of us to step up to the plate and do our part. We have each been foreordained to specific missions in our lives and I encourage you to figure out what yours is/are if you haven't already done so. Time is getting short. No time to waste. Truly it really is the time now to prepare in every way for the days that are upon us.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.
Last edited by jkrowe on August 3rd, 2014, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

Julie Rowe, it is par for the course - I think 50% of persons on this forum fells that our current prophets have strayed from the true path - if you are being persecuted it is testimony to your work. :) - the Messiah was also persecuted and Joseph Smith - any truth no matter how small attracts persecution - but you know these things.

MY wife is always jumping up and down saying we hear what is happening to US and perhaps Israel but but other countries are a mystery. I just say the events are global

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

jkrowe wrote:Actually I do not live in Missouri and never have. We lived in Kansas. We no longer live there, but at some point in the future we will return there before the call to gather. I live in Arizona right now - moved her a little over a year ago. Won't be here long - will be moving back to the mid-west. Sorry - I am not going to disclose where I am moving to. It is not far from Kansas.

If you have questions you would like answered, you need to email them to me at: [email protected] and I will possibly include them in this second book, if they are questions I have permission from the Lord to answer. I will be taking questions for about another week or so and then by then I will no longer be adding those to the book. Once again we are on a very tight time schedule for getting this second book out and so due to the nature of things, I will have to get to a point where I just say enough is enough and I have done what I can do and written what can be written and then the rest will be left up to each individual to seek further light and knowledge on their own, which is what we all should be doing anyway.

In the meantime, feel free to ask, but please don't get offended or hurt feelings if I don't answer. Again, boundaries...and I am going to follow the Spirit on this very strictly and I promise you I will not entertain answering questions that are not within the bounds the Lord has set.

I've had several people pressuring me and I know most are well meaning - however - I promise you I am firm on this and no amount of begging, pleading or any other tactic will convince me to answer certain questions, even if I know the answers. I appreciate those who are understanding and respectful of this. Quite honestly, after some of the negative reactions and responses I have received, I am not very excited about writing this second book at all, but I know I am supposed to do it so I am. I want to help others as much as I can, so for this reason I am grateful for the opportunity. I am bracing myself for the increased opposition I will soon face and for the added persecution. It has already started, but so be it. Part of the deal and what I signed up for. I count myself blessed that I am able to do my little part in helping in any way I can. It is up to each of us to step up to the plate and do our part. We have each been foreordained to specific missions in our lives and I encourage you to figure out what yours is/are if you haven't already done so. Time is getting short. No time to waste. Truly it really is the time now to prepare in every way for the days that are upon us.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.
Julie

Posts like these only add to your credibility.
As an aside since u live in Az please avoid the warner ranch area in Tempe. This way we can never be accused of collusion.

Njb

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

I guess my biggest question is about the "call-out". Most of my family members (here in the Salt Lake Valley where I live as well) don't believe in a call-out or tent cities. They figure that this is the area where everyone else will come at the time of the tribulations and it will be protected and safe. I used to think that way, too, but the Lord has made it clear that the tribulations will start upon HIs house. (To me, that means here in Utah.) Is it better to prepare for a call-out or to prepare my home to receive as many refugees as possible. (I don't know if that's something you can answer or not.) So many people have had visions of tent cities and refuges, but that might be for just their particular areas. I want to be prepared for anything.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

I am left bewildered about the same thing. Where to focus my energy. Like the water thing, do I buy a ton of water or a good filter? (Or both?) do I prepare my home as best I can or prepare to flee? I sure would love a urim and thummin right now.. (Spelling?)

Springville
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Springville »

I was reading Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Fielding Smith concerning the Second Coming of the Savior and noted the reference to the following scripture in Joel 2:28-29.

28 ¶And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

I think it is very interesting that many within the Church are receiving personal experiences that relate to the last days.

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

kathyn wrote:I guess my biggest question is about the "call-out". Most of my family members (here in the Salt Lake Valley where I live as well) don't believe in a call-out or tent cities. They figure that this is the area where everyone else will come at the time of the tribulations and it will be protected and safe. I used to think that way, too, but the Lord has made it clear that the tribulations will start upon HIs house. (To me, that means here in Utah.) Is it better to prepare for a call-out or to prepare my home to receive as many refugees as possible. (I don't know if that's something you can answer or not.) So many people have had visions of tent cities and refuges, but that might be for just their particular areas. I want to be prepared for anything.
Joseph Smith:

explained concerning the coming of the Son of Man; also that it is a false idea that the Saints will escape all the judgments, whilst the wicked suffer; for all flesh is subject to suffer, and ‘the righteous shall hardly escape’ [see D&C 63:34]; still many of the Saints will escape, for the just shall live by faith [see Habakkuk 2:4]; yet many of the righteous shall fall a prey to disease, to pestilence, etc., by reason of the weakness of the flesh, and yet be saved in the Kingdom of God."

ETB:
“Too often we bask in our comfortable complacency and rationalize that the ravages of war, economic disaster, famine, and earthquake cannot happen here. Those who believe this are either not acquainted with the revelations of the Lord, or they do not believe them. Those who smugly think these calamities will not happen, that they somehow will be set aside because of the righteousness of the Saints, are deceived and will rue the day they harbored such a delusion. (Ezra Taft Benson, “Prepare for the Days of Tribulation,” Ensign, November, 1980.)

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Well I love him and that talk, and also appreciate the call prepare. But I'm not sure there's much we can do to prepare for an earthquake/ flood etc. aside from beig prayerful and hoping that His will is to preserve us. All in all I guess it matters little to Him when we go back home, as long as we're ready. That does comfort me a little. <3 (trying to copy Roberts sweet hearts here!)

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Oh! Hmmm yes good idea I'll have to talk to hubby!

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

sen6b wrote:Know how to shut off your gas and power. That's a good start ;)

Yes!! Exactly! ESPECIALLY the external shutoff valve for the gas lines going into your home.

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

It might even be beneficial to know how to turn the main water source off too….

Thinkpolicy
captain of 10

Post by Thinkpolicy »

Perfect answer. Can't wait to read your book. I thoroughly enjoyed Visions of Glory (all 4 times), Suzanne Freeman's 3 books on her NDE, Ranelle Wallace's Burning Within, and a number of other LDS NDE accounts.

I'm not interested in fact checking between one account and another. Each account adds another perspective and emphasis. In the scriptures there are hundreds of apparent inconsistencies. For me those "inconsistencies" always turn out to be signals that there's something new there to be learned though the Spirit. They can be the signposts to the mysteries, and I'm not afraid of them.

Isn't it great that HF went to the trouble to give YOU this amazing experience, but there are parts of your experience He meant specifically to teach ME, and every other person who reads your book?

I believe the veil of revelation has recently been unlocked, that the world is being flooded with new knowledge, and permission is being granted to share personal revelation like never before. Thanks for playing your part.

Early beneficiaries of this new knowledge need to fight to stay humble and vigilant against standing upon our own rameumptoms, thanking HF for our riches while looking down on the poor saps in the church who don't know as much as we do. Thanks for your good example in this regard.