POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: May 20th, 2017, 11:55 am REPORT: BRITISH TEEN SEX SLAVES FED INTO MEAT GRINDERS BY MUSLIMS
Europe continues to cower to radical Islamic death cult
Infowars.com - MAY 20, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/report-british ... y-muslims/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: May 19th, 2017, 6:12 pm Image

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

SPECIAL REPORT: ANTHONY WEINER PIZZAGATE DOMINO FALLS, ADMITS PREYING ON CHILD
What the media isn't telling you about Anthony Weiner
Infowars.com - MAY 20, 2017
Alex Jones discusses Anthony Weiner pleading guilty to “sexting” an underage girl and what the media isn’t telling you about the bigger picture.

https://www.infowars.com/live-anthony-w ... -on-child/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...absolutely phenomenal speech. What Trump is laying out here, is diametrically opposed to the modern-day-secret-combination's agenda for the middle east and the world:

President Donald Trump Delivers A Historical & Valuable Speech To Muslim Nations

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

dconrad000 wrote: May 21st, 2017, 2:45 pm ...absolutely phenomenal speech. What Trump is laying out here, is diametrically opposed to the modern-day-secret-combination's agenda for the middle east and the world:
Except for the problematic stuffing of his administration with modern-day Gadiantons...

When he stops saying things and actually does things, life will get interesting.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump Goes To The Heart Of Islam To Free The Slaves

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.prwatch.org/books/tsigfy10.html

How PR Sold the War in the Persian Gulf
Excerpted from Toxic Sludge Is Good For You, Chapter 10

"If I wanted to lie, or if we wanted to lie, if we wanted to exaggerate, I wouldn't use my daughter to do so. I could easily buy other people to do it."
--Saud Nasir al-Sabah, Kuwait's Ambassador to the United States and Canada

The Mother of All Clients

On August 2, 1990, Iraqi troops led by dictator Saddam Hussein invaded the oil-producing nation of Kuwait. Like Noriega in Panama, Hussein had been a US ally for nearly a decade. From 1980 to 1988, he had killed about 150,000 Iranians, in addition to at least 13,000 of his own citizens. Despite complaints from international human rights group, however, the Reagan and Bush administrations had treated Hussein as a valuable ally in the US confrontation with Iran. As late as July 25 -- a week before the invasion of Kuwait -- US Ambassador April Glaspie commiserated with Hussein over a "cheap and unjust" profile by ABC's Diane Sawyer, and wished for an "appearance in the media, even for five minutes," by Hussein that "would help explain Iraq to the American people."69

Glaspie's ill-chosen comments may have helped convince the dictator that Washington would look the other way if he "annexed" a neighboring kingdom. The invasion of Kuwait, however, crossed a line that the Bush Administration could not tolerate. This time Hussein's crime was far more serious than simply gassing to death another brood of Kurdish refugees. This time, oil was at stake.

Viewed in strictly moral terms, Kuwait hardly looked like the sort of country that deserved defending, even from a monster like Hussein. The tiny but super-rich state had been an independent nation for just a quarter century when in 1986 the ruling al-Sabah family tightened its dictatorial grip over the "black gold" fiefdom by disbanding the token National Assembly and firmly establishing all power in the be-jeweled hands of the ruling Emir. Then, as now, Kuwait's ruling oligarchy brutally suppressed the country's small democracy movement, intimidated and censored journalists, and hired desperate foreigners to supply most of the nation's physical labor under conditions of indentured servitude and near-slavery. The wealthy young men of Kuwait's ruling class were known as spoiled party boys in university cities and national capitals from Cairo to Washington.70

Unlike Grenada and Panama, Iraq had a substantial army that could not be subdued in a mere weekend of fighting. Unlike the Sandinistas in Nicaragua, Hussein was too far away from US soil, too rich with oil money, and too experienced in ruling through propaganda and terror to be dislodged through the psychological-warfare techniques of low-intensity conflict. Waging a war to push Iraq's invading army from Kuwait would cost billions of dollars and require an unprecedented, massive US military mobilization. The American public was notoriously reluctant to send its young into foreign battles on behalf of any cause. Selling war in the Middle East to the American people would not be easy. Bush would need to convince Americans that former ally Saddam Hussein now embodied evil, and that the oil fiefdom of Kuwait was a struggling young democracy. How could the Bush Administration build US support for "liberating" a country so fundamentally opposed to democratic values? How could the war appear noble and necessary rather than a crass grab to save cheap oil?

"If and when a shooting war starts, reporters will begin to wonder why American soldiers are dying for oil-rich sheiks," warned Hal Steward, a retired army PR official. "The US military had better get cracking to come up with a public relations plan that will supply the answers the public can accept."71

Steward needn't have worried. A PR plan was already in place, paid for almost entirely by the "oil-rich sheiks" themselves.

Packaging the Emir

US Congressman Jimmy Hayes of Louisiana -- a conservative Democrat who supported the Gulf War -- later estimated that the government of Kuwait funded as many as 20 PR, law and lobby firms in its campaign to mobilize US opinion and force against Hussein.72 Participating firms included the Rendon Group, which received a retainer of $100,000 per month for media work, and Neill & Co., which received $50,000 per month for lobbying Congress. Sam Zakhem, a former US ambassador to the oil-rich gulf state of Bahrain, funneled $7.7 million in advertising and lobbying dollars through two front groups, the "Coalition for Americans at Risk" and the "Freedom Task Force." The Coalition, which began in the 1980s as a front for the contras in Nicaragua, prepared and placed TV and newspaper ads, and kept a stable of fifty speakers available for pro-war rallies and publicity events.73

Hill & Knowlton, then the world's largest PR firm, served as mastermind for the Kuwaiti campaign. Its activities alone would have constituted the largest foreign-funded campaign ever aimed at manipulating American public opinion. By law, the Foreign Agents Registration Act should have exposed this propaganda campaign to the American people, but the Justice Department chose not to enforce it. Nine days after Saddam's army marched into Kuwait, the Emir's government agreed to fund a contract under which Hill & Knowlton would represent "Citizens for a Free Kuwait," a classic PR front group designed to hide the real role of the Kuwaiti government and its collusion with the Bush administration. Over the next six months, the Kuwaiti government channeled $11.9 million dollars to Citizens for a Free Kuwait, whose only other funding totalled $17,861 from 78 individuals. Virtually all of CFK's budget -- $10.8 million -- went to Hill & Knowlton in the form of fees.74

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

Melania hails 'empowerment of women'

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/melania-trump ... ector.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

For those who have not seen this yet, this is an absolute must see:

dconrad000 wrote: May 21st, 2017, 2:45 pm ...absolutely phenomenal speech. What Trump is laying out here, is diametrically opposed to the modern-day-secret-combination's agenda for the middle east and the world:

President Donald Trump Delivers A Historical & Valuable Speech To Muslim Nations

...these two related clips highly recommended, as well:
dconrad000 wrote: May 21st, 2017, 10:13 pm Trump Goes To The Heart Of Islam To Free The Slaves

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement
Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.
This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... stigation/

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

This was a gutsy speech. It's Trump telling a large audience of Muslim leaders his view of reality and what he thinks should be done. You could watch the camera pan some of these leaders, looking quite intelligent and skeptical, but still listening to him. He even garnered moderate applause at the end of his speech, in part due possibly to what the listeners admired as his candor.

Unfortunately, he singled Iran out as the bad guy, based largely on immoderate Iranian rhetoric they indulge in from time to time, IMSHO. He also conflated the Yemen conflict with good guys vs. terrorists, with the strong implication that the Yemenese opposition are infiltrated by ISIS goals and leadership. BIg mistake, in my view, but certainly in support of the Saudis and their attacks on Yemen.

The other big mistake Trump made and keeps reiterating, is that Muslim terrorism was solely responsible for 9/11. Big, big mistake. He should know better, given his experience with constructing steel-framed high rises.

Still . . . a gutsy speech, and correct in so far as he called for the Muslim world to eschew Islamic extremism and terrorism.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

larsenb wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 2:06 pm
The other big mistake Trump made and keeps reiterating, is that Muslim terrorism was solely responsible for 9/11. Big, big mistake. He should know better, given his experience with constructing steel-framed high rises.

It did not come across to me that way. He linked it, but he did not imply sole responsibility. He knows that the buildings came down by controlled demolitions and he at least suspects that the Saudis were involved. We know that from statements he made during the campaign last year. But he is now putting enormous public pressure on the Saudis and everyone else over there to reign in radical Islamic terror.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

DEFEATING DEEP STATE COUP D’ÉTAT – STEP 2: STOP MAINSTREAM MEDIA
Establishment media serving globalists by undermining Trump admin
Jerome Corsi | Infowars.com - MAY 22, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/defeating-deep ... eam-media/

IT’S OFFICIAL! INFOWARS RECEIVES WHITE HOUSE PRESS CREDENTIALS
Alternative media has the establishment running scared
Infowars.com - MAY 22, 2017
In an epic blow to the mainstream media’s control of the narrative, Infowars has officially received White House Press Credentials that will allow Washington Bureau Chief Jerome Corsi to attend White House press briefings.

https://www.infowars.com/its-official-i ... edentials/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I call on all Americans to pray for peace. Peace in the Middle East instead of war. We've killed enough brown people. The Saudis are a horribly repressive country. To support them and the Sunni majority to attack the Shias is another dark stain on the escutcheon of America.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

dconrad000 wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 2:28 pm
larsenb wrote: May 22nd, 2017, 2:06 pm

It did not come across to me that way. He linked it, but he did not imply sole responsibility. He knows that the buildings came down by controlled demolitions and he at least suspects that the Saudis were involved. We know that from statements he made during the campaign last year. But he is now putting enormous public pressure on the Saudis and everyone else over there to reign in radical Islamic terror.
You could be right. I would say though, that linking it w/no other qualification amounts to implied sole responsibility.

But I would say you are right, his speech showed leadership in that it did put "enormous public pressure on the Saudis" and other Muslim countries "to reign in radical Islamic terror". He even had the guts to use that phrase: "radical Islamic terror", despite it being PC NOT to use that phrase among our Left-wing/neocon dominated press and camp followers and the probable fact that many of his listeners probably resent that usage and implied finger-pointing.

I have had recent and repeated experience in a Muslim country, and was highly impressed by the enormous, interconnected media presence they have among themselves. Most in the west are clueless regarding the enormity of the political/religious block this represents. There were some 800 different channels available in Oman in the small town we were in in the south of Oman (~8 miles from Yemen border) from every 'Muslim'-dominated country there is. They are all talking to and listening to one-another via this resource.

Oh, and I hope you're right about Trump . . . that he remembers his initial reaction to 9/11 building collapses and his promise to open this can of worms back up and get to the bottom of it . . . . especially not stopping with probable Saudi involvement. At least when the Left/Neocons gets tired of trying to bring Trump down w/their incessant, overblown, specious accusations.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

INFOWARS NIGHTLY NEWS LIVE: EXPLOSION AT ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT
As many as 19 dead after suspected suicide bomber enters concerts
Infowars.com - MAY 22, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-night ... e-concert/

https://www.infowars.com/live-terrorist ... d-bombing/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

LOL: MAINSTREAM MEDIA MELTS DOWN OVER INFOWARS WHITE HOUSE CREDENTIALS
Establishment fears losing ability to undermine Trump
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - MAY 22, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/lol-mainstream ... edentials/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

GERMANY MUST BEAR CONSEQUENCES FOR EU MIGRANT DISASTER, POLAND SAYS
Polish Interior Minister: Migrants pose a greater risk to Poles than EU sanctions
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - MAY 23, 2017
Polish leaders have made clear their position on the EU ‘refugee resettlement’ agenda, saying that they will not get involved in the “social disaster” of hosting migrants, and that Germany must “bear consequences” for a crisis Angela Merkel is controlling.

https://www.infowars.com/germany-must-b ... land-says/

BBC HOST: WE MUST “GET USED” TO ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACKS
Public told to accept helplessness
Jamie White | Infowars.com - MAY 23, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/bbc-host-we-mu ... r-attacks/

LONDON POLICE LAUNCH FREE SPEECH CRACKDOWN AMID MANCHESTER ATTACK
Establishment telling public not to speak out against terrorism
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - MAY 23, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/london-police- ... er-attack/

CNN ANALYST SAYS MANCHESTER ATTACK COULD BE “RIGHT WING FALSE FLAG”
BBC analyst says people need to 'get used to' attacks
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - MAY 23, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-analyst-sa ... alse-flag/

FARAGE ON MANCHESTER: UK NO LONGER SAFER THAN FRANCE OR BELGIUM
Will second terror attack in two months shake Brits from complacency?
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - MAY 23, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/farage-on-manc ... sappeared/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

MANCHESTER ATTACK: WHAT THEY’RE NOT TELLING YOU
The truth they hide
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - MAY 23, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/manchester-att ... lling-you/