POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:For more information on this subject, see the thread, "Vaccine Infowar In Cardston Country":

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9764&start=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TRUMP TAPS ROBERT F. KENNEDY, JR. TO HEAD NEW COMMISSION ON VACCINE SAFETY AND SCIENTIFIC INTEGRITY
JeffereyJaxen.com - JANUARY 11, 2017
“The CDC is a troubled agency. There have been four separate scathing Federal studies about the CDC. I’m not talking about the whole agency; I’m talking about the vaccine division. One by the United States Senate; a three year study, one by the House, another by HHS by the Inspector General and a study this year by The Office of Research and Integrity. And all of together and separately paint a picture of an agency that has become a cesspool of corruption.”
“I ate breakfast last week with the president of a network news division and he told me that during non-election years, 70% of the advertising revenues for his news division come from pharmaceutical ads. And if you go on TV any night and watch the network news, you’ll see they become just a vehicle for selling pharmaceuticals. He also told me that he would fire a host who brought onto his station a guest who lost him a pharmaceutical account.”

http://www.infowars.com/trump-taps-robe ... integrity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:OPPOSITION FIRM BEHIND TRUMP DOSSIER IS ALSO HIRED GUN FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD
Same outfit hired to spin baby parts sales videos
Daily Caller - JANUARY 12, 2017
The opposition research firm that hired a former British spy to dig up dirt on Donald Trump is the same shady outfit that was hired by Planned Parenthood to put a positive spin on videos showing the sale of baby parts.

http://www.infowars.com/opposition-firm ... arenthood/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

dconrad000 wrote:Thank you Freedomforall, for posting this elsewhere:

Go to the 12:05 minute mark and listen for about 2 minutes.
Sad, sad and disturbing story. The two lead videos make the case. LaVoy FInicum murdered in cold blood. May true justice be served.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

TRUMP LIKELY FIRST DRUG-FREE PRESIDENT IN DECADES
"No alcohol, no cigarettes, no drugs"
Daily Caller - JANUARY 13, 2017
“If you don’t drink and you don’t do drugs, your children … are going to have a tremendously enhanced chance of really being successful and having a good life,” Trump explained at a 2015 New Hampshire town hall. New Hampshire has been ravaged by opioid overdoses in recent years.
“The world is so tough and it is so competitive that you can’t put yourself, as a child, or even as a parent, if you want that child to be successful, at a disadvantage of letting them drink or letting them take drugs because it is not going to work,” Trump said, urging sobriety. “They are going to be at a tremendous disadvantage and ultimately they may not recover.”

http://www.infowars.com/trump-likely-fi ... n-decades/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Tucker Carlson & Glenn Greenwald: Gov't Agencies vs Donald Trump 1/12/17

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:Cyber Security Expert Exposes Russian Hack/Blackmail Lie

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

ANARCHISTS ARE HOPING TO TURN DONALD TRUMP’S INAUGURATION ON JANUARY 20TH INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST RIOTS IN U.S. HISTORY
Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal
Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse - JANUARY 13, 2017
Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.

http://www.infowars.com/anarchists-are- ... s-history/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WHY THE GLOBALISTS WANT OPEN BORDERS
Here's why Muslim migrants are allowed into Europe
Ben Garrison | Infowars.com - JANUARY 13, 2017
Why are we seeing this self-immolation by the west? Because lefty loons and George Soros want it.
They want to tear down western civilization to easily usher in globalism to Europe and America. We are beginning to see some push back. The Brexit vote and the election of Trump signaled that citizens have had enough, but there is much more to be done.
Soros needs to be arrested. Merkel needs to be thrown out of office. Mass immigration needs to end.

http://www.infowars.com/why-the-globali ... n-borders/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

TRUMP TWITTER SMACKDOWN: HILLARY “GUILTY AS HELL”; “PHONY ALLEGATIONS FROM FAILED SPY”
Promises full Hacking Report in 90 days.
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - JANUARY 13, 2017
President-elect Donald Trump took to Twitter Friday morning and delivered an update on the “intelligence” accusations against him, saying that a full report would be released in 90 days. In typical Trump fashion, he also took the opportunity to smack down his detractors:

http://www.infowars.com/trump-twitter-s ... ailed-spy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NBC, OWNER OF BUZZFEED, EMBELLISHES MI6 SUSPECT IN TRUMP “DIRTY DOSSIER” CAPER
Another example of a CIA-spun "news" story
Wayne Madsen | Infowars.com - JANUARY 13, 2017
NBC, owner of BuzzFeed, embellishes MI6 principal suspect in Trump “dirty dossier” caper

http://www.infowars.com/nbc-owner-of-bu ... ier-caper/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

‘PAYBACK’S A &!@$#’: FOX NEWS’ NEIL CAVUTO SKEWERS CNN IN EPIC TIRADE
'Ouch! How’s all that going down, CNN?'

Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - JANUARY 13, 2017
Fox News host Neil Cavuto slapped CNN in the face Thursday, rubbing salt in a wound opened by President-elect Donald Trump earlier this week when he labeled the network “fake news.”

http://www.infowars.com/paybacks-a-bitc ... ic-tirade/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

RIOT STAND DOWN: OBAMA TO FIRE NATIONAL GUARD CHIEF DURING INAUGURATION
Obama's latest could trigger mass riots, threats to Trump's life
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - JANUARY 13, 2017
“It doesn’t make sense to can the general in the middle of an active deployment,” said D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson in response to Obama’s decision.
Well, it does make sense if Obama is trying to cause a National Guard stand down which will allow anti-Trump rioters to wreck havoc on DC.
Schwartz was blindsided by his firing and said he would “never plan to leave a mission in the middle of a battle.”

http://www.infowars.com/riot-stand-down ... uguration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

HE DID IT: MEXICO COMES TO TABLE, TELLS TRUMP THEY’LL DISCUSS THE WALL

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump meets with Princeton physicist who says global warming is good for us
“All trees, and many other plants, wheat, rice, soybeans, cotton, etc, are handicapped because, by historical standards, there currently is too little, not too much, CO2 in the atmosphere,” read a slide contained in Happer’s testimony.
“A dispassionate analysis of the science indicates that more CO2 will bring benefits, not harm to the world,” he also stated in that testimony.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...extremely important info in the following two video clips:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

RUSSIA INVITES TRUMP TO UPCOMING SYRIAN PEACE TALKS
"U.S. participation, especially if an agreement is reached, would be the first indication of the enhanced U.S.-Russia cooperation..."
Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com - JANUARY 13, 2017
Russia has invited President-elect Donald Trump to Syrian peace talks set to begin in late January, reports claim.

http://www.infowars.com/russia-invites- ... ace-talks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on today's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 51 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Alex Jones' Emergency Message To President Donald Trump To Deter Martial Law

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

Bikers for Trump Ready to Stand up to Protesters
Published January 13, 2017 White House FOXBusiness
“We’re anticipating a celebration here. We don’t anticipate any problems. We have a strict code of conduct where we don’t condone violence. But again in the event that we’re needed, you can certainly count on the Bikers for Trump,” Cox said.
He added: “The backbone of the biker community is the veteran. So these are guys that aren’t really used to backing down. You certainly won’t see bikers out there screaming, calling for destruction of private property or the death of police officers.”
Cox said he and other members of his group support the President-elect because he is not an establishment politician and also because of his outspoken nature on the issues that concern them most.
“[The bikers looked for] someone who was going to stand up and call it what it is,” Cox explained. “Radical Islam is one of the biggest talking points of Bikers for Trump. Illegal immigration and one of our sweet spots is getting behind the American veteran. We believe it’s incumbent upon all who understand the value and the sacrifice of our servicemen and women that we are there for them. And we’ve got to change these policies now.”

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/201 ... sters.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...excellent historical perspective by AJ, with respect to China:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

EMERGENCY! TRUMP MUST GO ON OFFENSIVE TO STOP DEMOCRAT PLAN FOR MARTIAL LAW

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on yesterday's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 30 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

TRUMP PRESS SECRETARY: ALTERNATIVE MEDIA, BLOGGERS TO BECOME PART OF PRESS CORPS
Corporate Media Freaks Out At possibility of Breitbart, Infowars Being Allowed To Ask Questions
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - JANUARY 16, 2017
In an unprecedented move, Donald Trump’s incoming White House Press Secretary revealed Sunday that members of the alternative media, and even prominent bloggers may be allowed to join the White House Press Corps, and take part in press conferences in Washington.
In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Sean Spicer, said that owing to “off the chart” interest in the Trump administration, the president-elect is thinking about relocating press briefings to a room with a larger capacity.

http://www.infowars.com/trump-press-sec ... ess-corps/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;