POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump pulling U.S. out of Paris climate deal

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKBN18R1J4

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump's Health Questioned On The View As Russia Collusion Narrative Collapses

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Potential Disaster Averted At Trump DC Hotel

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

LEFTISTS RESPOND TO KATHY GRIFFIN CONTROVERSY BY ATTACKING 11-YEAR-OLD BARRON TRUMP
They go low....and lower, and lower
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - MAY 31, 2017
Leftists seem to think that they can regain the moral high ground after the Kathy Griffin debacle by attacking 11-year-old Barron Trump.
Yes really.

https://www.infowars.com/leftists-respo ... ron-trump/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on yesterday's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 52 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

EVERY BAD THING WE WILL AVOID BY REJECTING THE PARIS CLIMATE ACCORDS
Withdrawal from suspect treaty would greatly benefit US economy
Breitbart - JUNE 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/every-bad-thin ... e-accords/

NEW HOUSE OF CARDS FEATURES MOCK HUMAN SACRIFICE AT BOHEMIAN GROVE–LIKE RETREAT
'Cremation of Care' ritual depicted in popular fictional political series
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - JUNE 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/new-house-of-c ... e-retreat/

WATCH LIVE: TRUMP ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL FROM PARIS CLIMATE DEAL
President expected to withdraw from globalist agreement
Infowars.com - JUNE 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/watch-live-tru ... mate-deal/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

dconrad000 wrote: June 1st, 2017, 1:28 pm EVERY BAD THING WE WILL AVOID BY REJECTING THE PARIS CLIMATE ACCORDS
Withdrawal from suspect treaty would greatly benefit US economy
Breitbart - JUNE 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/every-bad-thin ... e-accords/

Underlying the Paris Accord is the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change signed back in 1992. Until that (and the UN, too, please) is obliterated we will not be free.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump Decapitates World Government, Bilderberg Prepares To Strike Back

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

President Trump Makes a Statement Regarding the Paris Accord
Trump deals serious blow to globalist climate change agenda
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - JUNE 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/trump-pulls-ou ... not-paris/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Full Show - The Death of Globalism is Here, Trump Blows Paris Accord Out of the Water - 06/01/2017

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Infowars Nightly News LIVE: Trump Wrecks Bilderberg Plans, Elites Meet To Bring Him Down

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

INFOWARS INVADES BILDERBERG 2017
Once again the world elite gather to plot how they can retain power
Owen Shroyer | Infowars.com - JUNE 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-invad ... berg-2017/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

dconrad000 wrote: December 9th, 2009, 6:58 pm POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

12-9-09

I’m new to the LDSfreedomforum, and having read some of the discussion threads of certain topics, I have noticed that there are those, it would appear – that are somewhat troubled of mind and of spirit – by certain happenings in our recent past.

I’ve had some thoughts that I think will bring good cheer – and lift the spirits, of all – and in particular, those who may be a bit downcast…and so I share them with you now – my beloved, fellow patriots.

When I was a kid, I used to enjoy playing the occasional game of poker…not for real money, mind you…just matchsticks, or something of that nature…to take the place of real loot. I found that the best satisfaction came from winning the pot, with absolutely nothing in my hand.

In Sun Tzu’s book, The Art of War; one of the most formidable weapons of war is described – and that is the skillful application of the art…of deception.

…in Book of Mormon speak…to employ a “stratagem”…i.e., since our only purpose was to defend our lives, our homes, our lands, our wives, our children, our liberty…and our religion…against an utterly vicious, cruel and evil enemy…we thought it not improper, to employ a “stratagem” (I am paraphrasing).

…and thus, the stripling warriors (among others), on more than one occasion, against insurmountable odds; “won the pot – with absolutely nothing in their hand”.

Keep in mind that the evil, with which we now contend is indeed, ruthless, vicious and powerful; with tentacles of influence strangling just about every facet of our lives these days. This enemy sent a “little” message of its power – and viciousness – when John Fitzgerald Kennedy grew a conscience…and decided he did not want to be a traitor to this country…made it known that he would disband the CIA; dismantle the Federal Reserve; and get us out of the Golden Triangle of Southeast Asia. Not only did they kill him; swiftly and decisively – they also controlled, with great dexterity, the outcome of the sham, congressional investigation that was to follow.

…and now, I’m going to relay some thoughts, by telling you a parable, that will prove to you that everything that has occurred in recent years is going exactly according to the Lord’s plan, and is exactly as it should be…and I believe that those of you whose minds are yet troubled…will afterwards be troubled no more, by these particular matters, to which I will refer.

There once was a great man that lived in Germany – during the time of the Nazi regime. This man was very influential; respected; well thought of; a natural-born leader and a pillar of his community.

Unbeknownst to the Nazi authorities; this man had begun conducting what would later become a very successful operation; wherein a very great number of Jewish citizens, under the cover of stealth would be extricated from the country and to safety. This man would indeed, ultimately become responsible for saving many, many thousands of lives…men, women and children.

This man had a very valuable servant, whom he held in the highest esteem. The servant was his best and his brightest…his most dependable…his character; integrity, and courage were of the very utmost quality. This servant was well loved, and very highly regarded by his master. This servant was shielded and protected from knowing of the secret and dangerous operation. He was innocent of any knowledge of it whatsoever.

One day, during the early beginnings of the secret operation; Nazi authorities came to the great man with a concern. It seemed that this particular servant, of whom we spoke, was publicizing some “ridiculous notions” that were beginning to cause a problem…insofar as to undermine the activities of the Nazi regime. He was spreading ideas such as: Jews, as a people were every bit as good as anyone else…and had every right to live and be treated with kindness and respect.

The great man was told that because of his great stature and influence in the community – and because of the servant’s affiliation with him – that lent credibility to the things that the servant was saying. People were beginning to believe some of his words…and something must be quickly done.

The great man said that he understood the gravity of the situation; and that he could clearly visualize what immediately needed to be done…that he would personally take speedy action that would effectively discredit and neutralize the influence of that servant.

On the way out from the great man’s home, the authorities stopped and turned. They mentioned to the man that they had an upcoming feast, and wondered if he would consider honoring them with the donation of one of his widely famous, delicious pigs for the feast.

Without hesitation, the great man smiled and said that yes, not only would he be happy to donate his best pig – but that it would honor him if they would also accept three of his finest, most tender, grain-fed, fatted steers – for the feast and a for a few months worth of provisions, as well. The authorities said that indeed, they would honor him by accepting his gift. As they left, the great man smiled, shook their hands; and said blessings to you; your kindred and friends.

Within himself, the great man was grieved, but he knew that he could not show it. He knew he would not be able to speak frankly with his beloved servant, until some distant time in the future; once the war had ended. He spoke with his servant the next day. The servant was to leave his employ, immediately because of the views he was disseminating. No other explanation was given. The great man, then sent a press release to the local newspaper; outlining the disaffection, between him and his former servant.

The servant was effectively discredited. His reputation was sullied; respect was lost; things were difficult financially; strain was brought to bear on family relationships and friendships.

(The brilliance of what had taken place, now was this: even if the authorities might have wondered concerning the great man’s real beliefs; they were nevertheless, placated in any fears that he might stand in their way…and so they left him and his operation alone.)

This all was very painful for the servant. He had been faithful and true in every way…to his master…to his conscience…and to his God…and now, while having been discarded…he observed his previous master honoring those evil men; not only with his best pig, fit for the feast, for which they had asked – but, adding insult to injury…also with three of his finest steers, that he completely of his own volition had volunteered.

Because of the servant’s great character, courage and virtue – he carried on – apart now from his former master. Many lives were blessed; more and more people began to believe the truth…and by divine providential design, the life of the former servant was spared…and his works began to bear much fruit.

The great man knew that it was not within his power at that time; nor was it his mission in life to conquer the evil enemy. That would be the role of others. His vision was clear as to what his mission was…to save as many lives, as he could – of his oppressed Jewish, fellow countrymen. The great man had faith, that by some other means; in the own due time of the Lord; the great, evil enemy would be conquered – and ultimately brought to justice before their Maker.

…and even though at that point in time, the enemy could have easily, at their sole pleasure and discretion – overpowered him and destroyed him and his entire operation…his operation did roll forth…and a great many thousands of lives were saved; that otherwise would have been destroyed.

…and so, by employing a wise “stratagem”, the great man had “won the pot, with absolutely nothing in his hand.”

According to the great man’s faith, other means were brought to bear to defeat and conquer the great evil; and at last the war had ended.

Immediately; now able to speak frankly, the great man went with haste to his former servant and told him all. He embraced him with genuine love. He put him back into his employ, and rewarded him an hundred-fold.

Would not inspired men in our day have been given to understand just such principles; so that they would clearly understand, exactly how they should handle “things”?

…or, perhaps even better – so that they might be more apt to act naturally – could their minds have been providentially influenced to overlook certain truisms for now – only later to be shown, when necessary and expedient to know, for correct action at a later time?

Is it not wisdom, at this time – that by other men (which includes church members acting in unofficial capacities, together with non-members) and by other means, the secret combination shall continue to be exposed and meet its doom? One day when the Lord’s wrath is being poured out over all the earth…while the most wicked and elite of the secret combination are nestled underground, in their nuclear-hardened, granite encased places of sanctuary…it would be but a small matter for the Lord; for them to be buried and crushed, beneath the very rock and earth, which they thought would be a protection to them. There will be a cleansing of this land – and then a righteous remnant…and the Constitution, which is now hanging by a thread, shall be restored.

…and that little stone, that was cut without hands, shall roll forth and become a great mountain and fill the earth.

There is a time for facing evil down; eyeball-to-eyeball; a time for boldly calling it what it is – telling it to repent or be destroyed…and, at times that is the proper roll for some; in accordance with the mind and will of the Lord…such was the divine mission and calling of Abinadi, towards the end of his life…and indeed, that was the end of his life, as he courageously suffered death by fire.

Each of us has different rolls, callings and missions in life; in accordance with the mind and will of the Lord. We must each seek that out, by the Spirit.

Upon an occasion, when by necessity Abraham and Sarah would be staying amongst some evil, wicked, murderous men; the Lord advised him to keep his mouth shut – and to tell them that the beautiful woman who accompanied him was his sister – and to act accordingly. Had Abraham not listened; had he gone in there “guns-a-blazing”, over their wicked and evil ways…they probably would have killed him and ravaged his wife. Abraham had a different mission to fulfill.

Jesus, the greatest prophet of all, had his mission. He lived under a brutal, murderous, tyrannical dictatorship. There had been countless murders by government entities – of innocent men, women and children…yet it was not the Savior’s mission to face down and overthrow those wicked men and those wicked forms of government…and restore liberty to the land. The wicked kingdoms of Rome and the Jews of that time would later fall by other means. He had a greater mission to perform. He kept his focus steadfastly on that; and he carried it out.

Is it a sin for one to show an act of kindness to a vile and wicked person? Does God love his wicked sons and daughters on this earth? “Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” Does that not apply also, to the most vile, wicked, abominable scumbag you can imagine?

…and do not even the very wicked have some good things they have ever done or accomplished in their lives? Can anything nice, ever be said of them? Can any compliment be ever given?

Again, I ask is there wrong in expressing a kind gesture, or engaging in a kind act towards a wicked, evil person?

Incontestably, the perpetration of the crucifixion of our Lord, was the most vile, despicable, wicked, and abominable of all acts, to ever desecrate this planet. To the perpetrators of that most abominable of all acts, what did Jesus, the greatest prophet of all say to them? At that particular moment in time, did He feel the need to call them on the carpet, for their vile and evil acts? Showing the utmost strength of character and self-mastery, as they were inflicting barbarous pain upon Him…were His words to them not words of kindness…and will those words not be known throughout all the annals of history, in time immemorial?

I am going to close now with some words from the Savior, as he was giving to us a few examples of appropriate actions that may, under various circumstances be employed – even against the most evil, wicked; and vile – of one's enemies. See if any of those principles, which Jesus taught have application to anything we have just discussed.

I hope that the sharing of these thoughts might be of benefit to those who frequent this forum.

God bless you stalwart patriots for your goodness; and Godspeed you in your defense of liberty.

…and God bless His restored Church, and His divinely appointed, authorized servants – which together form the unstoppable stone that shall continue rolling forth, until it fills the entire earth.

…and now here are those words from Jesus, to which I have just referred (from Matthew 5 and 25):

38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

“Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
Excellent post, thank you!

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on yesterday's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 48 minute, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

TERRORISTS ATTACK LONDON BRIDGE: ALEX JONES REPORTS
Direct result of globalist-ran, unvetted immigration
Infowars.com - JUNE 3, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/terrorists-att ... s-reports/

...linked on Drudge:

TERROR ON LONDON BRIDGE
PEDESTRIANS MOWED DOWN
'THREE MEN STAB VICTIMS'
MULTIPLE INCIDENTS

Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
There have been unconfirmed reports of at least seven victims being stabbed at landmark in central London
Three men 'of Mediterranean origin' reportedly left van and began stabbing people on Borough High Street
One witness said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut on London Bridge
Also unconfirmed reports of gunfire on Southwark Street amid the 'utter chaos' of attack on Saturday night
Police are also responding to an incident at Borough Market, Scotland Yard have confirmed
Armed police and a bomb squad are attending the scene and boats are currently searching the Thames

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ridge.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lo ... p-10555630

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3717339/l ... se-latest/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40146916

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... ople-mown/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000