POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
dconrad000 wrote:...speaking at prayer breakfast, today:

Trump: I will destroy Johnson amendment
Which bars churches from having freedom of political speech by threatening their 501c3 status
Seriously, Doc? Your hero is bombing people in other countries. I really feel sorry for you being unable to distinguish between traitor from hero.
A clear example of either/or, black-and-white judgement. Just pointing it out Silver. No offense intended.
Larsen, The Johnson amendment is, no doubt, a serious issue, but you want me to go gray while Trump is killing children? I never cut Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 or Obama any slack. I'm the consistent one here. Not Doc, and unfortunately, not you. You know the whole 9/11 lie and Afghan/Iraq wars are built on subterfuge -- as is our continued involvement in Yemen. If Trump were a true hero, not another US soldier, sailor or airman would be in the Middle East other than for guarding embassies and consulates, or for the occasional official visit of US politicians.
Its casting him as either a hero or a traitor. In many respects I see him as a hero . . . . so far. But he is not a hero in terms of misuse of our armed forces. Will he begin to redeem himself? That's my hope. We'll see . . .

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:...speaking at prayer breakfast, today:

Trump: I will destroy Johnson amendment
Which bars churches from having freedom of political speech by threatening their 501c3 status

dconrad000 wrote:FULL: President Donald Trump National Prayer Breakfast Speech

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:...on Infowars, right now...late term abortion survivor, Gianna Jessen, delivered alive...as an adult delivering powerful testimony before congress...instrumental in passing law against partial birth abortion...an absolute must-see video clip:

Published on Dec 30, 2015
Most babies’ births are met with balloons and tiny embroidered socks, hugs and tears of joy. Not Gianna Jessen’s. During a congressional hearing Wednesday, Jessen, an abortion survivor, shared with members of Congress the heartbreaking story of her own birth -- a story that began when her mother, a 19-year-old college student was advised by Planned Parenthood at seven and a half months pregnant to have a late-term saline abortion.
Babies aborted through a saline abortion are slowly burned alive over several days by a toxic solution that is injected into the amniotic fluid surrounding them. The mother is then induced and the baby is usually delivered dead. But against the nearly insurmountable odds, Jessen was born alive. The abortion wasn’t without its lasting consequences, though, as Jessen was ultimately diagnosed with cerebral palsy caused by a lack of oxygen from the saline. While she said she forgives her biological mother for attempting to abort her, Jessen warned members of the House Judiciary Committee that America “will have to give an account as a nation before God for the murder of over 50 million children in the womb.”
Last edited by dconrad000 on February 2nd, 2017, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:Jerome Corsi interview:

Steve Pieczenik interview:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump's Pick: Dems Freak Over Constitutionalist

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
Seriously, Doc? Your hero is bombing people in other countries. I really feel sorry for you being unable to distinguish between traitor from hero.
A clear example of either/or, black-and-white judgement. Just pointing it out Silver. No offense intended.
Larsen, The Johnson amendment is, no doubt, a serious issue, but you want me to go gray while Trump is killing children? I never cut Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 or Obama any slack. I'm the consistent one here. Not Doc, and unfortunately, not you. You know the whole 9/11 lie and Afghan/Iraq wars are built on subterfuge -- as is our continued involvement in Yemen. If Trump were a true hero, not another US soldier, sailor or airman would be in the Middle East other than for guarding embassies and consulates, or for the occasional official visit of US politicians.
Its casting him as either a hero or a traitor. In many respects I see him as a hero . . . . so far. But he is not a hero in terms of misuse of our armed forces. Will he begin to redeem himself? That's my hope. We'll see . . .
The man promised to drain the swamp. He lied. Brought in a bunch of Wall Street types. Brought back Mitch McConnell's wife. How many times does he have to lie to you for you to be convinced you've been deceived? Talk about black & white. That's the Head Cheerleader, Doc. He's totally drinking the Kool-Aid. Why don't you call him out?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:Tucker Carlson on telephone With Milo Yiannopoulos UC Berkeley Riots

CONWAY: MEDIA IS “EMBOLDENING” VIOLENT RIOTERS
"I don't even know if they know what they’re protesting. Really, what is it, the free speech?"
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 2, 2017
Senior Trump aide Kellyanne Conway has blasted the mainstream media for “emboldening” rioting anarchists, in the wake of the unrest at the University of California in Berkeley.
Appearing on Fox & Friends, Conway accused the media of implicitly supporting violence and non-peaceful protest

http://www.infowars.com/conway-media-is ... t-rioters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last edited by dconrad000 on February 3rd, 2017, 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

FULL: White House Press Briefing Sean Spicer 2/2/17

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:NAPOLITANO: GORSUCH MOST WORTHY TO SUCCEED SCALIA
SCOTUS nominee an originalist, favors individual liberty
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 1, 2017
...“Well I’m ecstatic over this,” began Napolitano. “He is probably the most worthy jurist in the country to fill the shoes of Antonin Scalia for a couple of reasons: one is a healthy skepticism about the ability of the government to regulate the economy and to regulate our personal lives.”
“Judge Gorsuch embraces the idea of originalism, which simply means that the meaning of the Constitution was fixed at the time it was ratified, and it’s only been changed each time it was amended 27 times,” he continued. “And if it’s going to be changed again, the states have to amend it – the Court can’t amend it.”...

http://www.infowars.com/napolitano-gors ... ed-scalia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote:
Silver wrote:
larsenb wrote: A clear example of either/or, black-and-white judgement. Just pointing it out Silver. No offense intended.
The man promised to drain the swamp. He lied. Brought in a bunch of Wall Street types. Brought back Mitch McConnell's wife. How many times does he have to lie to you for you to be convinced you've been deceived? Talk about black & white. That's the Head Cheerleader, Doc. He's totally drinking the Kool-Aid. Why don't you call him out?
You're black and whiting the man again. Sit back and relax a bit. He's already done some concrete things to drain the swamp (ref. ban on lobbying by former gov. officials, etc.). I've worked for organizations I haven't been too proud of. Many people do it. Kids and mortgages, etc., create many by ways for people. They may not KNOW how bad a given organization may be, at a given time in their lives.

Oh well. Your style . . . . I guess. Not mine.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

David Knight interviews author/filmmaker of "“GOSNELL: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer”". This is a must-see interview.

This week the New York Times snubbed the 4th best selling hardcover nonfiction book that sold out on Amazon in just 3 days. Hollywood isn’t picking up the phone to distribute the film based on the book. Phelim McAleer, journalist, filmmaker and author of “GOSNELL: The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer” joins David Knight to tell you what they don’t want you to know.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on today's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 49 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

VIDEO: MSNBC REPORTER CALLS MILO A ‘FLAME-THROWER’ WHILE VIOLENT LEFTISTS LITERALLY THROW FIREWORKS, BURN PROPERTY
Milo: Media created environment where it's OK to call everyone you disagree with a 'Nazi'
Steve Watson | Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 3, 2017
While reporting on the unrest at California-Berkeley, the major news networks bandied around derogatory terms to describe Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos, yet didn’t touch on the fact that those ‘protesting’ his free speech were literally destroying private property and attacking innocent bystanders.
This hit peak stupid when MSNBC reporter Hallie Jackson called Yiannopoulos a “flame-thrower” Thursday, while images of leftist agitators literally setting fires at the University played in the background.

http://www.infowars.com/video-msnbc-rep ... -property/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PETITION TO OUST LONDON MAYOR KHAN APPROACHES 75,000 SIGNATURES
Khan working against Brexit
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - FEBRUARY 3, 2017
A petition seeking to unseat the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is rapidly closing in on the 75,000 signature goal set forth by its creator.
Khan has pushed back aggressively against the Brexit campaign, and petitioners are concerned that he may even be hoping to lead a “#Londependence” movement, which would seek to create an independent state of London that remains subservient to the European Union, while the rest of the United Kingdom would not.

http://www.infowars.com/petition-to-ous ... ignatures/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...in studio with Tucker Carlson...more details emerge:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 20 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

WHITE HOUSE VOWS ‘EMERGENCY STAY’ OF JUDICIAL ORDER THWARTING PRESIDENT’S IMMIGRATION ORDER
“At the earliest possible time, the Department of Justice intends to file an emergency stay of this order and defend the executive order of the President, which we believe is lawful and appropriate.”
Breitbart - FEBRUARY 4, 2017
The White House issued a statement vowing to file for an emergency stay of a federal judge’s order to block President Donald Trump’s executive order restricting immigration and refugees from high risk countries from the Middle East.

http://www.infowars.com/white-house-vow ... ion-order/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

O'Reilly “Putin is a killer ” Trump “ we’ve got a lot of killers...what, do you think our country’s so innocent?

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

TRUMP JUST GAVE ALL CHRISTIANS THE GIFT OF A LIFETIME! NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

dconrad000 wrote:TRUMP JUST GAVE ALL CHRISTIANS THE GIFT OF A LIFETIME! NO PRESIDENT HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS

It's fantastic if this is accomplished. I don't think he can get rid of it by executive order. It will have to pass the Congress, I suppose, and they may or may not do it.
So, I'll have to wait and see. It's great that he says it will be done. Let us see if it does get done.
dc

It's funny how the Johnson amendment got going.
It seems churches are always mostly coming out on the right, conservative, Republican side, and the powers that be didn't like that, they felt it was unfair. But doesn't it tell you whose side God is on? It does tell me.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote:O'Reilly “Putin is a killer ” Trump “ we’ve got a lot of killers...what, do you think our country’s so innocent?

Full interview should be out tomorrow, here is a 10 minute segment:

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

dconrad000 wrote:O'Reilly “Putin is a killer ” Trump “ we’ve got a lot of killers...what, do you think our country’s so innocent? . . . .
I've never much liked O'Reilly . . . he keeps coming up with black-and-white assessments like this with no proof, etc., etc.

I hope Trump was referring to Obama and the drone kill lists he would make up every morning . . . and there are many more one could refer to .

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

larsenb wrote:
I hope Trump was referring to Obama and the drone kill lists he would make up every morning . . . and there are many more one could refer to .
Maybe he was referring to himself:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44781" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44843" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;