POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by dconrad000 »

STOCKHOLM INCIDENT: LORRY RAMS PEOPLE
Swedish police said a number of people were injured, and they are treating it as terrorism
BBC News - APRIL 7, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/stockholm-inci ... ms-people/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

Gorsuch confirmed

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... SKBN1791GR

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...additional analysis by Alex Jones on the Syria situation. This is an absolute must-see video clip -- 17 minute clip:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...corroborating analysis from Steve Pieczenik, Jerome Corsi, Bill Mitchell, and Kit Daniels:

Steve Pieczenik

Jerome Corsi

This link will take you directly to the 2:07:00 minute mark of the 4/7/17 Alex Jones Show, where the discussion with Jerome Corsi starts: https://youtu.be/EBOGeg_PrEw?t=2h7m

Bill Mitchell

This link will take you directly to the 2:44:45 minute mark of the 4/7/17 Alex Jones Show, where the discussion with Bill Mitchell starts: https://youtu.be/EBOGeg_PrEw?t=2h44m45s

Kit Daniels

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by ajax »

^^This rationale should give you even more reason to dump Trump.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

ISIS church bombings in Egypt kills 47

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mbing.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...a must-see clip from Mark Dice:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Suspected Stockholm killer is rejected asylum seeker
Westmonster - April 9, 2017
This looks to be exactly the same situation as the Islamic extremist who was free to murder in Berlin after having his asylum application rejected. The authorities failed to deport him too.

https://www.infowars.com/suspected-stoc ... um-seeker/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

North Korea is Trump’s nuclear Rubik’s Cube

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/201 ... story.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

Gorsuch effect on divided Supreme Court will begin immediately

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... story.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

LIVE: President Trump Attends Swearing In Ceremony of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch (4/10/2017)

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Yeah, yeah, Trump is gonna save us...

For a little info on the real Marmalade In Chief, see below. Much, much more info that Trumpsters ain't gonna wanna see at the link.

http://whowhatwhy.org/2017/03/27/fbi-ca ... mp-russia/

Enter Trump

Right from the earliest days of Trump Tower, in 1983, some of the choicest condominiums, including those in the 10 floors immediately below the future president’s own triplex apartment, went to a rogues gallery of criminals and their associates.

Granted, the construction and gambling industries have long been bedeviled by connections to organized crime. It may have been impossible for Trump to have avoided those ties altogether. Nevertheless, according to many news stories and public records, Trump has repeatedly been linked to organized crime figures and their associates.
Roy Cohn.jpg
Roy Cohn.jpg (131.52 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
Donald Trump and Roy Cohn, October 18, 1984. Photo credit: Bettmann Archive / Getty Images

To be sure, nouveaux riches of all stripes were attracted to the Trump “glamour” and might well have had difficulty gaining approval of traditional condo or coop boards. Nonetheless, Trump must have known that many of his occupants were problematic — and likely to draw the attention of law enforcement.

Tower occupants have included:

– Verina Hixon, a close friend of John A. Cody, New York’s concrete union boss, living in six units just below Trump’s triplex. Cody, with ties to the Gambino crime family, was later sentenced to five years in prison for racketeering. Trump and Cody reportedly helped Hixon with a loan so she could pay for the units.

– Robert Hopkins, who was arrested in his suite for ordering a mob murder of a gambling competitor. Hopkins would eventually be convicted of running a massive gambling ring, partly from Trump Tower, an operation that occasioned what was perhaps the first of many wiretaps in the building. Trump appeared in person at the closing on the apartment, where, according to our Village Voice colleague Wayne Barrett’s 1991 Trump biography, Hopkins sat at the end of a conference table counting out $200,000 in cash. (It was mob lawyer Roy Cohn who introduced Hopkins to Trump.)

– Sheldon and Jay Weinberg, an enterprising father-son duo: The father was masterminding the biggest Medicaid fraud known at the time; the son was later indicted on grand larceny and insurance fraud. The Weinbergs rented directly from Trump three condominiums he had kept for himself.

– David Bogatin purchased five apartments on the 62nd floor while running a massive tax avoidance scandal involving commercial gasoline sales. Bogatin had ties with Italian and Russian mobsters. He would later flee to Poland and set up a highly successful chain of banks there before being extradited to the US, where he ended up in the maximum-security state prison in Attica, NY.

– Joseph Weichselbaum, Trump’s helicopter pilot, convicted of drug trafficking on three occasions.

– Glamorous international art dealer Helly Nahmad, then 34, who lived in a sprawling apartment in Trump Tower (and according to some accounts owned the entire 51st floor), was later convicted and served five months of a one-year sentence for running an illegal gambling operation. He helped orchestrate super-high-stakes card games that sometimes were played in Trump Tower and “catered to billionaires, Russian oligarchs, Hollywood stars, and pro athletes,” including Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Tobey Maguire, and Ben Affleck. Also convicted were Vadim Trincher and his sons Eugene and Ilya; the Trinchers had apartments in Trump Tower too.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

Rio Grande Valley unusually quiet as border crossings plummet
Los Angeles Times, April 10, 2017
“This area used to be really hot,” said Marlene Castro, a supervisory Border Patrol agent, as she scanned the path ahead for immigrants who had crossed the Rio Grande illegally into the United States. “You couldn’t move. Every time you turned a corner, you’d run into group after group.”
At 10 p.m. on a Friday night, this once-bustling crossing point – a stretch of wild brushland between the Rio Grande and the sprawling Texas border cities of Hidalgo and McAllen– is desolate. The only signs of life, apart from the odd wildcat stalking prey, are Border Patrol agents lurking by the roadside in pickup trucks and SUVs.
Across the Southwest border, the number of immigrants caught crossing illegally into the United States has dropped dramatically. Fewer than 12,200 people were apprehended in March, a 64% decrease from the same time last year, and the lowest monthly number in at least 17 years.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-bor ... story.html

TOYOTA to Invest $1.3 Billion in Kentucky Plant
Associated Press, April 10, 2017
The updates at the Kentucky plant are part of Toyota's plans to invest $10 billion in the United States over the next five years, said CEO Jim Lentz of Toyota Motor North America, in a news release.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/toyota-an ... 13535.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

TRUMP PUSHES BACK AGAINST NEO-CON PLAN TO INVADE SYRIA
Troops massing as deep state plots regime change
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - APRIL 10, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/trump-pushes-b ... ade-syria/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on today's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 92 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Roger Stone: Congressional Whistle Blower Will End John McCain's Career

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Doc, Your guy is just part of the NWO.

Trump's Bombing of Syria: Continuation of a Policy Which Started Only 3 Years After Syria Became an Independent Nation
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... syria-beca

The CIA backed a right-wing coup in Syria in 1949, a mere 3 years after Syria became an independent country.

Clark University History professor Douglas Little notes:

Recently declassified records… confirm that beginning on November 30, 1948, [CIA operative Stephen] Meade met secretly with Colonel Zaim at least six times to discuss the “possibility [of an] army supported dictatorship.” [“Cold War and Covert Action: The United States and Syria, 1945-1958,” Middle East Journal, Winter 1990, p. 55]

As early as 1949, this newly independent Arab republic was an important staging ground for the CIA’s earliest experiments in covert action.

The CIA secretly encouraged a right-wing military coup in 1949.
The reason the U.S. initiated the coup? Little explains:

In late 1945, the Arabian American Oil Company (ARAMCO) announced plans to construct the Trans-Arabian Pipe Line (TAPLINE) from Saudi Arabia to the Mediterra- nean. With U.S. help, ARAMCO secured rights-of-way from Lebanon, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. The Syrian right-of-way was stalled in parliament.
In other words, Syria was the sole holdout for the lucrative oil pipeline.

(Indeed, the CIA has carried out this type of covert action right from the start.)

In 1957, the American president and British prime minister agreed to launch regime change again in Syria. Historian Little notes that the coup plot was discovered and stopped:

On August 12, 1957, the Syrian army surrounded the U.S. embassy in Damascus. Claiming to have aborted a CIA plot to overthrow neutralist President Shukri Quwatly and install a pro-Western regime, Syrian chief of counterintelligence Abdul Hamid Sarraj expelled three U.S. diplomats ….

Syrian counterintelligence chief Sarraj reacted swiftly on August 12, expelling Stone and other CIA agents, arresting their accomplices and placing the U.S. embassy under surveillance.

More importantly, Syria also had control of one of the main oil arteries of the Middle East, the pipeline which connected pro-western Iraq’s oilfields to Turkey.

The report said that once the necessary degree of fear had been created, frontier incidents and border clashes would be staged to provide a pretext for Iraqi and Jordanian military intervention. Syria had to be “made to appear as the sponsor of plots, sabotage and violence directed against neighbouring governments,” the report says. “CIA and SIS should use their capabilities in both the psychological and action fields to augment tension.”

The plan called for funding of a “Free Syria Committee” [hmmm … sounds vaguely familiar], and the arming of “political factions with paramilitary or other actionist capabilities” within Syria. The CIA and MI6 would instigate internal uprisings, for instance by the Druze [a Shia Muslim sect] in the south, help to free political prisoners held in the Mezze prison, and stir up the Muslim Brotherhood in Damascus.
Newly-declassified CIA documents show that in 1983, the CIA drew up plans to pressure the Syrian government by using Iraq, Israel and Turkey as proxies:

Syria at present has a hammerlock on US interests both in Lebanon and in the Gulf -- through closure of Iraq's pipeline thereby threatening Iraqi internationalization of the [Iran-Iraq] war. The US should consider sharply escalating the pressures against Assad [Sr.] through covertly orchestrating simultaneous military threats against Syria from three border states hostile to Syria: Iraq, Israel and Turkey. Iraq, perceived to be increasingly desperate in the Gulf War, would undertake limited military (air) operations against Syria with the sole goal of opening the pipeline. Although opening war on a second front against Syria poses considerable risk to Iraq, Syria would also face a two-front war since it is already heavily engaged in the Bekaa, on the Golan and in maintaining control over a hostile and restive population inside Syria.

Israel would simultaneously raise tensions along Syria's Lebanon front without actually going to war. Turkey, angered by Syrian support to Armenian terrorism, to Iraqi Kurds on Turkey's Kurdish border areas and to Turkish terrorists operating out of northern Syria, has often considered launching unilateral military operations against terrorist camps in northern Syria. Virtually all Arab states would have sympathy for Iraq.

Faced with three belligerent fronts, Assad would probably be forced to abandon his policy of closure of the pipeline. Such a concession would relieve the economic pressure on Iraq, and perhaps force Iran to reconsider bringing the war to an end. It would be a sharp blow to Syria's prestige and could effect the equation of forces in Lebanon.

If Israel were to increase tensions against Syria simultaneously with an Iraqi initiative, the pressures on Assad would escalate rapidly. A Turkish move would psychologically press him further.
Recently-declassified CIA documents show that in 1986, the CIA drew up plans to overthrow Syria by provoking sectarian tensions.

Neoconservatives planned regime change in Syria once again in 1991 and again in 2001.

And as Nafeez Ahmed notes:

According to former French foreign minister Roland Dumas, Britain had planned covert action in Syria as early as 2009: “I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business,” he told French television: “I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria. This was in Britain not in America. Britain was preparing gunmen to invade Syria.”

Leaked emails from the private intelligence firm Stratfor, including notes from a meeting with Pentagon officials, confirmed that as of 2011, US and UK special forces training of Syrian opposition forces was well underway. The goal was to elicit the “collapse” of Assad’s regime “from within.”
Indeed.

A leaked communication shows that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in 2012:

The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

What Israeli military leaders really worry about -- but cannot talk about -- is losing their nuclear monopoly.
And high-level American and Turkish officials say that Turkey supplied Sarin gas to Syrian rebels in 2013 in order to frame the Syrian government ... to provide an excuse for regime change.

Indeed, the U.S. has carried out regime change in the Middle East and North Africa for six decades.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

POSTAL SERVICE SUSPENDED IN SWEDISH “NO-GO” ZONE BECAUSE IT’S “NOT SAFE”
Zero Hedge - APRIL 11, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/postal-service ... -not-safe/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Pieczenik Explodes: Issues Warning To Trump, Mattis AND McMaster About Going To War In Syria

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... -war-syria

America's foremost expert in international affairs, having served under 5 Presidents, instrumental in the Camp David accords, in addition to playing a key role in regime changes around the globe for decades, Dr. Steve Pieczenik exploded with rage on the Alex Jones show yesterday -- warning Trump and his team that war crimes would follow if they pursued a neocon agenda of war in Syria, which the American people do not want.

"This is a warning to our generals, Mcmaster, and others, who think they can do a regime change in Syria. Number one, that will not be possible, not with the military, not with all the forces you have and not with the quality of the soldiers you have, the generals. Any notion of a regime change through force is both absurd or criminal. The issue of Syria and Assad have no national security interests to us at all. This will be an incredible dereliction of duty if we go to war in Syria."

He then warned Mcmaster and Mattis directly, saying that he will "come forth, and be tried for criminal activity, as will Mathis."

"There is no reason to put our men and women in harm's way for oil pipelines, or whatever nonsense that is military industrial complex thinks we need to do to get in the middle east. We have no interest in the middle east."

"There is no cause for war."

"Again, we're going through the nonsense of the neocons."
Dr. Pieczenik made his first public appearance in more than 30 years during the Presidential elections, saying in no uncertain terms that he represented a faction of the American intelligence community that would not allow Hillary Clinton to become the next President. Moreover, he claimed to be part of an organization that released the Podesta emails to Wikileaks. Interestingly, the mainstream media continues to ignore the good Doctor -- in spite of the fact that is resume is anything but conspiratorial. He is the real deal.

At one point in the interview, he got so heated that Jones had to cut him off when he threatened legal action against the President.

"If this goes any step further, this is a warning to our generals, to our President, and anyone involved. Once again, we will react quite vociferously and strongly. This is grounds for all types of legal action against the President."

He further elaborated on the situation in Syria as a war that is unwinnable, describing how the Assad family was firmly entrenched and could not be displaced by American forces, who have 'no idea what they're doing.'

"The people I know in the military are increasing their force structures to the degree that there is no strategy whatsoever. If you have no strategy, and regime change isn't a strategy, do not go to war."

"The President needs to understand, if he goes to war, that's his problem and we will have a major blowback, domestically. Our military is not prepared for this type of war. Our generals have no idea what they're doing."

A confused Jones, obviously caught off guard by the acrimonious tone of Dr. Pieczenik, asked what had changed from Friday to cause him to issues these warnings.

Pieczenik described, from a psyops point of view, the things he learned over the weekend that caused him to worry.

"But once I hear, and I understand there are more forces placed there over the weekend, there was artillery placed in there. And in fact, they are creating in the White House, what we call a dichotomy or two messages."

"You have a purposeful confusion."

"Do not go to war in Syria."

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

UNITED AIRLINES VIOLENCE ILLUSTRATES THE PROBLEM WITH GOVERNMENT MONOPOLIES
Monopoly power invites abuse of power
Ryan McMaken | Mises.org - APRIL 11, 2017
United Airlines managed to provoke a firestorm of opposition over the weekend when the airline overbooked one of its flights and resorted to removing at least one passenger by smashing his face and physically dragging him off the plane.

https://www.infowars.com/united-airline ... onopolies/

UNITED AIRLINES STOCK TAKES MAJOR HIT AFTER VIOLENT INCIDENT GOES GLOBAL
Passenger removal goes viral, deals blow to brand
Bloomberg - APRIL 11, 2017
United Continental Holdings Inc. tumbled early Tuesday as outrage on social media over the removal of a passenger from a flight spread across the globe.

https://www.infowars.com/united-airline ... es-global/

US AIR FORCE COULD MAKE PILOTS STAY IN SERVICE AGAINST THEIR WILL AMID DRASTIC SHORTAGE
Pilots fleeing service positions amidst endless war, social engineering
RT - APRIL 11, 2017
The US Air Force could soon be forcing pilots to stay in the service against their will, according to the chief of the military unit’s Air Mobility Command. It comes amid an exodus of pilots leaving the Air Force for jobs at commercial airlines.

https://www.infowars.com/us-air-force-c ... -shortage/

Last edited by dconrad000 on April 11th, 2017, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

EXPERT: U.S. COULD BE PLANNING STRIKE ON NORTH KOREAN NUCLEAR REACTOR
Worst case scenario: "Nuclear war"
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - APRIL 11, 2017
The United States’s contingency plan for another North Korean nuclear test – which could happen within the next two weeks – includes a strike on North Korea’s main nuclear reactor, according to a leading expert.

https://www.infowars.com/expert-u-s-cou ... r-reactor/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: April 10th, 2017, 10:08 am TRUMP PUSHES BACK AGAINST NEO-CON PLAN TO INVADE SYRIA
Troops massing as deep state plots regime change
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - APRIL 10, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/trump-pushes-b ... ade-syria/