POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by dconrad000 »

NEBRASKA DEMOCRAT PARTY INCLUDES VOTER REGISTRATION FORMS IN REFUGEE WELCOME BASKETS
Refugee Welcome Basket used to register illegal voters
Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - MARCH 24, 2017
The Nebraska Democrat Party is providing voter registration cards to non-citizen migrants arriving in the state.
Even more shocking, state party members even bragged about the scheme despite its clear criminality.

https://www.infowars.com/nebraska-democ ... e-baskets/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

TUCKER SLAMS ROCKVILLE RAPE DEFENSE LAWYER: BEFORE GOD, YOU BETTER BE SURE YOU’RE RIGHT
Lawyer defending alleged illegal alien rapists questions character of young victim...just like Hillary did
Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - MARCH 24, 2017
David Moyse, the lawyer representing two illegal immigrants who allegedly raped a fourteen-year-old girl at Rockville High School in Maryland, channeled his best Hillary Clinton impersonation when he questioned the character of the young rape victim.
When Moyse was interviewed by Tucker Carlson on Thursday, he claimed the intercourse was consensual and that he’d question whether or not the young girl lied about the incident.
In response Tucker said, “You really, before God, should be sure that you’re on the right side of this. Have you thought through the moral consequences? Before you say something like that do you think, man I’m kind of putting my soul on the line?”

https://www.infowars.com/tucker-intervi ... candidate/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

FBI POSED AS FILMMAKERS TO INFILTRATE BUNDY SUPPORTERS
FBI sting creates chilling effect on free speech
Jamie White | Infowars.com - MARCH 24, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-posed-as-f ... upporters/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important info on today's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 44 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

LONDON TERROR ATTACKER ‘WAS NOT LONE WOLF’
Part of a wider conspiracy, security officials believe
London Independent - MARCH 25, 2017
The terrorist Khalid Masood was not a “lone wolf” and others had played a key part in indoctrinating him and helping to carry out Wednesday’s deadly attacks in London, security officials believe.
The disclosure that the British-born Muslim convert was likely to have been part of a wider conspiracy came as armed police detained 11 people in raids across the country with two of the arrests, including that of a woman, described as “significant” in the investigation.

https://www.infowars.com/london-terror- ... lone-wolf/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

FORMER NSA CHIEF: OBAMA ILLEGALLY SURVEILLED TRUMP
NSA whistleblower reveals how intelligence agencies intercepted Trump's phone calls
Infowars.com - MARCH 25, 2017
Former NSA head William Binney joins Alex Jones to break down what sort of surveillance Donald Trump was actually under.
Alex Jones also spoke with Larry Klayman about the deep state’s ongoing coup against President Trump.

https://www.infowars.com/former-nsa-chi ... led-trump/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUMP’S FAILURE TO REPEAL OBAMACARE
Alex Jones breaks down why the left will now have to own the monumental failure that is Obamacare
Infowars.com - MARCH 25, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/the-truth-abou ... obamacare/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

JUDGE JEANINE: ‘PAUL RYAN NEEDS TO STEP DOWN’
"This is not on President Trump"
Trent Baker | Breitbart - MARCH 26, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/judge-jeanine- ... step-down/

PRIEBUS PRESENTS NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ADMITTING TRUMP TEAM WIRETAPPED
Chief of staff says president confident he will be proven right on Obama administration surveillance
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - MARCH 26, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/priebus-presen ... iretapped/

ROCKVILLE SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT SAYS PARENTS’ RESPONSE TO ALLEGED RAPE IS ‘RACIST’
"Far too many have crossed the line with racist, xenophobic calls and emails"
Jerome Hudson | Breitbart - MARCH 26, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/rockville-scho ... is-racist/

POLICE WARNED OF BERLIN ATTACKER AS ‘TERRORIST THREAT’ 9 MONTHS BEFORE ASSAULT
Terrorist sent messages that he was planning an attack
RT - MARCH 26, 2017
German criminal police tipped off the interior ministry of a potential “terrorist threat in form of a suicide-attack” by Anis Amri nine month before he ploughed a truck into a crowded Berlin Christmas market, Bild am Sonntag reports.

https://www.infowars.com/police-warned- ... e-assault/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Judge Jeanine: Paul Ryan needs to step down as House speaker

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...important information on today's broadcast. If you are pressed for time, just watch the first 15 minutes, if you can.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

'There Will Be Indictments, Mark My Words' - Trump Surveillance Confirmed - Sean Hannity Fox News

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Illegal Alien Accused In Violent New York Rampage Thomas Krumpter - Tucker Carlson Tonight Fox News

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

“WE’VE REACHED OUR LIMITS” – GREECE BEGINS BLOCKING REFUGEES
The country’s limited capacities to host people are already on the brink of collapse
Zero Hedge - MARCH 27, 2017
Greece will cease taking back refugees under the controversial Dublin Regulation, as the country’s limited capacities to host people are already on the brink of collapse, the Greek migration minister announced in an interview.

https://www.infowars.com/weve-reached-o ... -refugees/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

President Trump is reportedly creating a new position for his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner.

The newly formed White House Office of American Innovation will leverage business ideas and potentially privatize some government functions, according to Reuters, as Kushner says:

"The government should be run like a great American company. Our hope is that we can achieve successes and efficiencies for our customers, who are the citizens,"

In a statement to the Post, Trump said:

"I promised the American people I would produce results, and apply my ‘ahead of schedule, under budget’ mentality to the government."
Some of the areas he will focus on are veterans' care, opioid addiction, technology and data infrastructure, workforce training and infrastructure, according to the report.

Kushner has been a regular presence at his father-in-law's side and was earlier cleared by the Justice Department to serve as a White House senior adviser even as Democrats raised concerns about his potential conflicts of interest.

Kushner's move comes one week after Ivanka Trump received her own office in the White House along with access to classified information and a government-issued phone after aides earlier said she would not take on a role in her father's White House.

While we are sure Mr Kushner is eminently qualified for this role, we can't help but feel a tinge of 'keep it in the family' angst as nepotism continues to rear its ugly head.

However, what is more fascinating is that this new role was assigned just as Kushner faces questions over his Russian dealings... (as Axios summarizes)

The NYTimes has a story this morning on Jared Kushner being summoned before the Senate Intelligence Committee to answer questions on his meetings with Russian officials and Kremlin-linked businessmen.

Kushner arranged a meeting with Kislyak in early December that was also attended by Trump's short-lived national security adviser, Michael Flynn, who was fired after misrepresenting his contacts with the ambassador.

Later that month, the Times reported, Kislyak requested a second meeting, which Kushner asked a deputy to attend. The Russian ambassador asked that Kushner meet with Sergei Gorkov, head of Vnesheconombank, which was also sanctioned by the European Union after Russian interference in Ukraine.

The New York Times first reported the committee's request and details of the meetings with the Russians.
As WSJ reports, both the White House and a spokeswoman for Intelligence committee chairman Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican, confirmed that Mr. Kushner had agreed to meet with the panel, owing to his role as the primary point of contact during Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign with foreign governments.

“Throughout the campaign and transition, Jared Kushner served as the official primary point of contact with foreign governments and officials. Given this role, he has volunteered to speak with Chairman Burr’s Committee,” said a White House official.
Mr. Kushner is the latest in a string of former aides and associates of Mr. Trump whose testimony has been sought in connection with the two congressional investigations being conducted.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

REPORT: BRITISH SPECIAL FORCES DEPLOYING TO LONDON STREETS PERMANENTLY AFTER TERRORIST ATTACK
Police state continues to expand through problem-reaction-solution
The Sun - MARCH 27, 2017
SAS TROOPS are to be deployed to London’s streets permanently in the wake of the Westminster attack to bolster security in the capital, it’s been reported.

https://www.infowars.com/report-british ... st-attack/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ARE FLEEING THE BIG CITIES
Why are so many people suddenly moving away from major U.S. cities?
Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse Blog - MARCH 27, 2017
Why are so many people suddenly moving away from major U.S. cities? Recently, I wrote about the mass exodus that is happening out of the state of California, but the truth is that what is happening there is just part of a national phenomenon.

https://www.infowars.com/thousands-of-a ... ig-cities/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

CHINESE FIRMS WANT TO CONTROL AREAS AROUND PANAMA CANAL
China wants control of global trade routes
Clifford Cunningham | Infowars.com - MARCH 27, 2017
Chinese government firms have expressed interest in developing land around the Panama Canal, furthering the government’s desire to acquire control of strategic waterways around the world.

https://www.infowars.com/chinese-firms- ... ama-canal/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Announces Action AGAINST Sanctuary Cities 3/27/2017

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...controlled demolition event in Indianapolis. Go to the 1:35 minute mark. Immediately after the twin towers come down, someone crashes the event on live tv, saying "THE TRUTH ABOUT 911 IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!"

...additional footage of the demolition:

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

ATTORNEY GENERAL: SANCTUARY JURISDICTIONS WILL NOT RECEIVE FEDERAL FUNDING
Jurisdictions which 'willfully refuse to comply' with immigration laws will not be eligible for federal funds
Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - MARCH 27, 2017
“The charges and convictions against these aliens include drug trafficking, hit and run, rape, sex offenses against a child and even murder,” Sessions stated.
“Such policies cannot continue. They make our nation less safe by putting dangerous criminals back on our streets.”
Sessions went on to describe two instances in which sanctuary policies led to the murders of innocent US citizens.

https://www.infowars.com/attorney-gener ... l-funding/