Who hates more, the haters or the hater haters?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
djinwa
captain of 100

Who hates more, the haters or the hater haters?

Post by djinwa »

I wrote this for another forum, and it was deleted:

So a few guys dress up in costumes down south, and the whole country is up in arms. So easy to mess with people.

Our local channel in Spokane was interviewing one protestor who said he wanted to show overwhelming force against haters and show them how to love. So teach love by intimidation and force.

Reminds me of our military stategy against terrorists. In order to make them love us, we're going to show overwhelming force and bomb the hell out of them. And we can't figure out why they still don't like us.

The hater haters now apparently feel they have the right to fight in the streets and destroy property. Of course, it is all in the name of love, just as our military bombs to bring peace. What did Jesus teach?

And the news media loves it all. I saw yesterday video on TV of somebody related to the protests burning something on some steps. Not sure who it was - too many cameramen in the way trying to get some good entertainment for the "news".

The way the news covers things, it appears that racists are everywhere in our country. I just don't happen to know any. So ironically, it creates bigotry - the generalization that many whites are racist. A form of hate against whites.

Same with the bigotry and hate of feminists against men - generalizing that we're abusive, oppressive rapists. Throwing out BS figures like 1 in 5 girls at college are sexually assaulted.

I watched a 30 for 30 show about the false rape allegations by a black woman against the Duke lacrosse team. Mobs gathered against the boys because they were white, reminiscent of lynch mobs of the past. Was quite a media frenzy - it loves this stuff.

This is happening many times across the country. If you're the wrong color, you are guilty until proven innocent, just as used to happen more with blacks. The prosecutor in the Duke case thought he'd get points for pursuing guilt, despite evidence to the contrary. In the trial against the prosecutor for misconduct, the young man that was acquitted described the fear he had when run through gauntlet of media and black panthers and others who defamed him. One guy told him he was "a dead man walking".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S5ecokEIC8

So hate and bigotry is still okay, as long as it is politically correct and against the appropriate groups.

There is a notion that minorities are incapable of racism. We had a Hispanic lady at work who married a Native American and lived on the reservation. She said the natives hated her because she wasn't one of them (I forget the word they called her). They stole from her, vandalized her car and harassed her trying to get her out of there, which she hoped to do (her husband was mentally impaired from a car wreck).

But if you question the hatred from women or minorities, you are called a hater and bigot. So nothing can be said. If you are in the PC group, you are free to do whatever. Mob rule.

The media whips up people to anger by exaggerating the problem. So the groups who are told they are abused, now get an entitlement mentality, and more benefits. Which breeds resentment from those who pay for them. For example, the rate of illegitimate births among blacks has gone from over 30% to over 70% since the 1960's. They now deserve a government check because of supposed mistreatment, so dads are no longer needed. And kids without dads have more poverty and crime.

Likewise, the media makes it appear that cops are killing blacks all over for no reason, and then whip up the black lives matter movement. Cops screw up here too, killing white people, but doesn't make the national news - wrong color.

Most police are good, and necessary to keep order. The end result of black lives matter and the media exaggeration will be reluctance by police to confront black criminals, so they'll be able to get away with more and more.

So the conflict will continue to grow - fueled by the media and "anti-hate" protestors.

We could just ignore the few haters, and share our displeasure in other ways. Instead we have to look for conflict and whip up anger. Which leads to more division. All this effort to "come together" by creating conflict fuels more conflict. Peace through war. Love through hate.

But again, good for news ratings and good for those who are supposedly abused. Victimhood leads to more benefits with less effort, and with less responsibility.

Meanwhile, the supposed abusers will get to pay more and more to cover benefits for the oppressed, so at some point they will either check out (MGTOW) or fight back. As more white males check out, good luck keeping the infrastructure going.

Glad I'll likely be gone in 30 years. Feel bad for my kids. Don't see much hope - all the forces in place will lead to society decline and more conflict. No longer are there any consitutional limits on providing benefits to the supposedly abused, so incentives are to promote anger and victimhood. Politicians get elected by promising freebies, and bureacrats get hired to hand them out.

Along with the incentives for news outlets to exaggerate. Nothing better than a good riot or war for ratings.

And more jobs for police and makers of riot gear and ammo and on and on. More business for lawyers and prisons the more conflict we have.

Most people are tribalists and don't think beyond what the government or media or church or government schools tell them to think. Have to be politically correct. Easy to manipulate the masses. Goering found that if you just call people haters (of country), they will be shamed into compliance. So the anti-Nazi crowd is following Nazi strategy.

Quote:
Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
– Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Who hates more, the haters or the hater haters?

Post by Elizabeth »

All races have the right to prefer their own. The Negroid race should remain in Africa where they belong.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:11 am All races have the right to prefer their own. The Negroid race should remain in Africa where they belong.
Nothing screams racial bigotry like a sweet, little post from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

The Mormon Church Condemned White Supremacists, and This Mormon White Supremacist Mom Is Very Mad About It
Slate.com 18 Aug 2017

This past Sunday, the Mormon church released an official statement expressing “sadness and deep concern” over violence surrounding white supremacist demonstrations in Charlottesville over the weekend. The statement was firm but vague, condemning racism and intolerance in general terms. Two days later, however, the church updated its statement with what one historian at Brigham Young University called “perhaps the most direct official statement condemning racism and white supremacy in the LDS Church's history.”...

Stewart has said she was scheduled to speak at the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, but the violence there prevented her from appearing as planned. Her online output mixes down-home parenting anecdotes with calls to preserve “white culture,” and she has become a prominent white-nationalist voice. A long piece about the women of the alt-right in the latest issue of Harper’s describes her evolution from self-described feminist pagan to someone who hopes for the repeal of the 19th amendment. (Seriously.) She now has more than 30,000 Twitter followers.

Stewart actually seemed cheered by her church’s initial statement against racism in general, arguing that it confirmed her belief that “you cannot be anti-white and a follower of Christ.” The LDS’s stronger follow-up on Tuesday, by contrast, infuriated her. (Some observers have implied the church’s addendum may have been a response to her initial approval.) “The Church PR department, nor any member of the church I know of, has ever asked a black, Asian, Arab, etc. member of the church to renounce their culture and not promote it,” she wrote in a lengthy blog post. “So why are whites, and only whites, being singled out?”

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/20 ... acist.html

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

And if you think that ol' Silver doesn't know what he's talking about, here's my favorite James E. Faust quote ever:

"I have learned to admire, respect, and love the good people from every race, culture, and nation that I have been privileged to visit. In my experience, no race or class seems superior to any other in spirituality and faithfulness. Those who seem less caring spiritually are those individuals—regardless of race, culture, or nationality—spoken of by the Savior in the parable of the sower who are “choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.” (close quote)

So, racists, you can repent now, or repent later of your racist tendencies. However, I assure you that you will eventually repent of them.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/black-lives-mat ... -us-stuff/

"Chanelle Helm who is the “co-founder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville” gave a list of ten things they want.

According to Chanelle Helm “White people if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty,” she continued, “White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader.”

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or reality owner of multifamily housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the @#$%! they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they @#$ fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work."

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

To all you non-Mormons on the forum, the thoughts Elizabeth is sharing do not represent mainstream Mormon thinking. She's a particularly biased individual. Her comment above about "Negroids" staying in Africa is especially ironic since her white ancestors didn't stay were they were but went and colonized Australia. So as you can see, in her case, it is clearly "do as I say and not as I do." Pity her, and pray for her, but don't associate her racist ideas with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

http://constitution.com/african-america ... upporters/

"Earlier this month, the African-American Defense League, a black nationalist group founded by Mauricelm-Lei Millere, posted a call on Facebook to kill what it describes as “Confederates, KKK, skin heads” and “all of… President Trump’s friends” along with their families.
The post, as written, reads:

SHOOT TO KILL ALL CONFEDERATES, KKK, SKIN HEADS, AND THEIR FAMILIES, IN SELF-DEFENSE!

ALL OF ‘THE DUCK’S’, PRESIDENT TRUMP ‘ FRIENDS!

If the massacre in Virginia hasn’t awakened you then you cannot be awakened, and your are a potential danger that we must eliminate, in this ongoing Revolutionary war!

I say again Black Nation, WE MUST KILL ALL RACIST ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR FAMILIES IN SELF-DEFENSE!

If you’re black Join our Black National Rifle Association! SHOOT TO KILL IN SELF-DEFENSE!
The post is signed: “Minister Mauricelm X ( Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere ), African American Defense League – Organization For Afro-American Unity. Join!”

It’s not the first time Millere has made threatening statements like this. On the morning after Micah Xavier Johnson shot and killed five Dallas police officers, Millere used the Facebook page to advocate the murder of police officers across the country.

According to the Daily Beast:

At 10:52 a.m. the morning after the shooting, Millere posted the following message to the African American Defense League’s Facebook page:

“WE ARE CALLING ON THE GANGS ACROSS THE NATION! ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN, UNLESS HE IS CARRYING MORE THAN MAIL!”

Micah Johnson was one of just 170 members who follow that Facebook page.

Founded in the wake of Ferguson protests in 2014, the African American Defense League is tiny, with possibly only Millere himself as its current leadership, according to the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism. But Millere and the AADL operate many different front groups, including a Jonesboro, Louisiana, church called the Morning Star Baptist Church. Multiple attempts to reach Millere at his several phone numbers, email addresses, and Facebook accounts went ignored "

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

It's all the same.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDizQPZMEhI

David Duke And Mike Enoch Speak Out At The Rally In Charlottesville, Virginia.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Those who hate the haters who hate those who hate people that hate those who hate haters.
They're the worst.
I really hate them.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Robin Hood wrote: August 25th, 2017, 5:52 am Those who hate the haters who hate those who hate people that hate those who hate haters.
They're the worst.
I really hate them.
Who do the British hate more, the Canadians because they live lives like Americans only more peacefully, or the Australians because they're mostly descendants of English prisoners?

Hezekiah
captain of 10

Post by Hezekiah »

A youth in my ward just got called to serve in Atlanta, GA. He reports to the MTC next week. Should I advise him to bring his hood and clan regalia?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

So how would you classify the OP? The hater hater hater? :D

I personally believe that when you give permission to people to hate haters, it's worse than the original bigotry. That's from my personal experience of being a hater hater. It has to end somewhere and the only place you personally can begin is with yourself. Every time you hear a frustrating story of abuse, you can choose to add to the frustration surrounding the story, or choose to forgive. You think it won't make a difference what you do, but it does. It makes a difference every time you choose to forgive instead of add to the frustration and anger surrounding an issue. It changes you and it changes the course of the world.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Everybody thinks you have to hate racism. Unless it's against white people. Then it's perfectly ok.
Sure, Silver, makes sense to me. ???
dc

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

David13 wrote: August 25th, 2017, 7:50 am Everybody thinks you have to hate racism. Unless it's against white people. Then it's perfectly ok.
Sure, Silver, makes sense to me. ???
dc
I'm dense. What makes sense?

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Silver wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:34 am
Robin Hood wrote: August 25th, 2017, 5:52 am Those who hate the haters who hate those who hate people that hate those who hate haters.
They're the worst.
I really hate them.
Who do the British hate more, the Canadians because they live lives like Americans only more peacefully, or the Australians because they're mostly descendants of English prisoners?
The Australians.
But it has nothing to do with ancestry and everything to do with Cricket.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

Pretty dang iinstructive this short little Youtube is. What does the Spirit ( in regards to the original question in the thread) teach you as you watch it?
Last edited by diligently seeking on August 25th, 2017, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Robin Hood wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:29 am
Silver wrote: August 25th, 2017, 6:34 am
They're the worst.
I really hate them.
The Australians.
I totally get it. I live out in the country and I hate Crickets too.
cricket.jpg
cricket.jpg (159.43 KiB) Viewed 1134 times

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

JaredBees wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:54 am

Pretty dang iinstructive this short little Youtube is. What does the Spirit ( in regards to the original question in the thread) teach you as you watch it?
Wow! Very impressive.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

'Out in the country' in Mormon country?

When I lived in Utah a friend pointed out that ONLY there did crickets ALL chirp in unison.

We have crickets in North Dakota, too. There are all kinds and sizes. They do NOT chirp in unison, but create a cheerful, soothing background to our brief - but glorious - summer season.

diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Post by diligently seeking »

larsenb wrote: August 25th, 2017, 11:30 am
JaredBees wrote: August 25th, 2017, 10:54 am

Wow! Very impressive.
https://historyofmormonism.com/2009/03/ ... -recounts/

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 25th, 2017, 12:08 pm

'Out in the country' in Mormon country?

When I lived in Utah a friend pointed out that ONLY there did crickets ALL chirp in unison.

We have crickets in North Dakota, too. There are all kinds and sizes. They do NOT chirp in unison, but create a cheerful, soothing background to our brief - but glorious - summer season.

Seriously? Wow... Must be all that motab.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"Internet Censorship Is Here! Stormfront disappeared 25 August, 2017.

Stormfront started in 1990 as a bulletin board, and stormfront.org was launched in 1996.

Stormfront was shut down in a manner similar to the way DailyStormer.com was shut down: their domain registrar just stole the domain, putting it on “client hold” so that they don’t have access to it. This is the same “internet jail” that DailyStormer.com was placed in by Google.

The shutting of Stormfront, via this new technique of domain seizure, sets a new precedent: They can now just take you off the internet because you are white. We are under a full-on assault. And there is an intelligence operation being run on us.

Whoever is coordinating this shutdown is playing intermediary to all of these tech companies involved. I would tend to assume it is the SPLC and/or the ADL, in coordination with the FBI and/or “former” FBI agents. Another precedent that was set here is that the media doesn’t have to mention it when you disappear. That was obviously purposeful. There was a blackout on it

This is a huge move to simply silence us, completely. Hopefully, we can get enough attention that we can force the government to intervene, and begin regulating ICANN like they did before Obama gave it away in October of last year.

With Stormfront, the site just disappears. The media doesn’t report on it. The SPLC doesn’t report on it. The company that took the domain doesn’t make a statement. Don Black doesn’t make a statement – at least not on any public platform. The site simply disappears.

And that, my friends, is the new model for censorship that they are attempting to roll out. Which they have already rolled out, in fact.”

Andrew Anglin 26 August, 2017.

https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/sto ... -shutdown/

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Robin Hood.
The Australians.
Cricket? It seems to me that those boys down under and their Kiwi friends are more into Rugby than Cricket, They do a great job of kicking everybody's... well you know... at Rugby... well the Kiwis did slip a little this year this year... but they are still great at Rugby. Even as a fan of American football, I do have to recognize rugby as a sport for men... not little girls... can't say the same for cricket

Can one admire the New Zealand All Blacks without being racist? :)

Of course what does that say about the number of X and Y chromosomes for the Black Ferns?

New Zealand Where the men are men
And the Women are too

Regards,

George Clay