How many here are really closet Scientologists?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FTC
captain of 100

How many here are really closet Scientologists?

Post by FTC »

Attachments
Scientologist.png
Scientologist.png (496.16 KiB) Viewed 575 times

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Re: How many here are really closet Scientologists?

Post by brlenox »

Well, I'm not sure about what the VENN is trying to communicate but it is easily one of the best illustrations of the use of the Venn overlap I have ever seen.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Not I.

brlenox
A sheep in wolf in sheep's clothing

Post by brlenox »

Going for specifics - I am anti vaccination, I believe in miracles, I am particularly impressed with Ayurvedic medicine, Chemtrails has been officially acknowledged, I have seen "Ghosts", I am a creationist, angels are quite real, I am an ectoplasmic blob.

When you take a close look at the chart it is clear that it is the creation of some one (sounds like an atheist) that simply has no appreciation for anything mystical and then hopes to make everyone the fool who accepts any of the reasonable religious possibilities and who considers certain validity for things that do not have such as vaccinations. Still took a lot of thought to put together even if it is an agenda.
Last edited by brlenox on August 23rd, 2017, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Any belief on the chart makes you a closets Scientologist? There are 19 things on that chart that I believe. I'm an lds Scientologist?

Pure propaganda.

You could do the same chart overlapped to prove we are all satanic. Because we believe in Satan.

captainfearnot
captain of 1,000

Post by captainfearnot »

Ezra wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 6:02 pm Any belief on the chart makes you a closets Scientologist? There are 19 things on that chart that I believe. I'm an lds Scientologist?
No. The chart is saying that out of all of those beliefs, only Scientology fits in all four categories of bollocks.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

captainfearnot wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:21 pm
Ezra wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 6:02 pm Any belief on the chart makes you a closets Scientologist? There are 19 things on that chart that I believe. I'm an lds Scientologist?
No. The chart is saying that out of all of those beliefs, only Scientology fits in all four categories of bollocks.
It's propaganda to say prayers And miracles and so on are bollocks.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Somehow they got the idea that I had taken one of their classes, and began sending me stuff, even handwritten letters. I called one fella and bore my testimony @-)

Over the years I've gotten enough stuff in the mail to stuff at least one large closet full to the Gil's. =))