Yesterday Spain and Today Finland

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
inho
captain of 1,000

Re: Yesterday Spain and Today Finland

Post by inho »

Fiannan wrote: August 18th, 2017, 11:31 am They should not mess with Finns.
I think this should be the message of this attack. The suspect targeted only women but two men were injured because they risked their lives. One of the injured men went to help a victim while the assailant was still there, and the another tried to stop him. The amount of victims could have been far greater if the citizens had not take action. The assailant was chased by bystanders before the police arrived.

Here is a link
to English news by Finland's national public-broadcasting company.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

Fiannan wrote: August 18th, 2017, 11:31 am They should not mess with Finns. The women there are more manly and brave than the average northern European male. They are as brave as Russians and Poles. Maybe places like Sweden, France and Germany should advertise for Finnish men to contribute to their fertility clinics.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=281_1488165902
Vikings!

It's more than just DNA though. You can take a superior DNA child and give him a sub-type of dad and boom, it's like his potential dissappeared. Sperm banks are fine and all but environment plays a bigger role than genes.

Sperm banks are just another way people get their jollies off feeling all good about themselves.

What is wrong with this world is we have a world full of Peter-Pans!! But that is a topic for a seperate thread.

Oh, and as far as the op, I don't know where the next attack will occur. I think it's quite telling that that question is being asked now. It's happening way too much and unfortunately the shock factor is dissipating. Perhaps, they will try to bring the shock factor back with a different spot or different method.

Maybe the US

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Silver wrote: August 19th, 2017, 4:27 am So you're saying that some people are good at forgiving Americans for killing innocent people and some are not?

Let's turn the tables around here. If a large Chinese naval armada was parked off our West Coast and had declared the entire western seaboard a "no-fly zone" and if Chinese troops constantly patrolled Californian neighborhoods, regularly kicking in doors and spraying the interior of the house with bullets, and if Chinese drones frequently interrupted Californian weddings and surgeries, would you be surprised if an American in China rented a car and tried to run over some shoppers in a crowded market?
Yes I would be surprised.

What we know is the following. The US buys oil in dozens of countries and only certain folks resort to terror (Arab/Muslim). The US has bases in dozens of countries and only certain folks resort to terror (Arab/Muslim). The US has made wars in many countries and only certain folks resort to terror (Arab Muslim). Certain countries stayed all the way out the Iraq War and Arab/Muslims were so grateful they committed terror attacks against the countries that stayed out. They are so grateful they migrate to those countries illegally and rape their women.

And interestingly the US is told to go to war at the very last resort, but Muslims/Arabs are allowed to commit terror as a first option with no effort at diplomacy.

Suckers are born every minute I'm told.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Seek the Truth wrote: August 19th, 2017, 11:56 pm
Silver wrote: August 19th, 2017, 4:27 am So you're saying that some people are good at forgiving Americans for killing innocent people and some are not?

Let's turn the tables around here. If a large Chinese naval armada was parked off our West Coast and had declared the entire western seaboard a "no-fly zone" and if Chinese troops constantly patrolled Californian neighborhoods, regularly kicking in doors and spraying the interior of the house with bullets, and if Chinese drones frequently interrupted Californian weddings and surgeries, would you be surprised if an American in China rented a car and tried to run over some shoppers in a crowded market?
Yes I would be surprised.

What we know is the following. The US buys oil in dozens of countries and only certain folks resort to terror (Arab/Muslim). The US has bases in dozens of countries and only certain folks resort to terror (Arab/Muslim). The US has made wars in many countries and only certain folks resort to terror (Arab Muslim). Certain countries stayed all the way out the Iraq War and Arab/Muslims were so grateful they committed terror attacks against the countries that stayed out. They are so grateful they migrate to those countries illegally and rape their women.

And interestingly the US is told to go to war at the very last resort, but Muslims/Arabs are allowed to commit terror as a first option with no effort at diplomacy.

Your surprise is as illogical as the rest of your post then. Obviously it's not the location of the US base so much as it is the aggressive nature of the current US bombing sorties. What we see now practiced by the US military violates scripture and the words of modern prophets and the Constitution, but I'll mark you down as another warmonger among the many other church members who suffer from normalcy bias.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

How much military has Finland devoted to bombing nations in the Middle East? None.

That means something else is a variable in regards to terror attacks (either organized or individual) and what could that be...now what could that be...?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Silver wrote: August 20th, 2017, 12:11 am
Seek the Truth wrote: August 19th, 2017, 11:56 pm Yes I would be surprised.

Your surprise is as illogical as the rest of your post then. Obviously it's not the location of the US base so much as it is the aggressive nature of the current US bombing sorties. What we see now practiced by the US military violates scripture and the words of modern prophets and the Constitution, but I'll mark you down as another warmonger among the many other church members who suffer from normalcy bias.
His post makes perfect sense to me. We have fanatical members of a religion who believe it is not only their responsibility to force everyone to their religion, it is their responsibility to kill those they deem enemies of their religion.

We fought in Thailand. Are Thais bombing us?

We fought in Zaire. Are the Congolese bombing us?

We fought in Grenada. Are Grenadians bombing us?

We fought in Panama. Are Panamanians bombing us?

We fought in Haiti. Are the Haitians bombing us?

We fought in Bosnia. Are the Bosnians bombing us?

We fought in Kosovo. Are the Kosovar bombing us?

It seems clear that even when we battle and kill people, there can be a peace, generally one in which we help them recover. How many Japanese did we kill? Now that the war is over and we've had time for peace to grow, the Japanese are our friends, correct? Saudi Arabia is our friend, especially after Operation Desert Storm. Americans are even welcomed to go there, as long as we follow their cultural rules. Bin Laden and many of those involved in 9/11 were Saudis. How did we hurt Saudi Arabia? It's a religious grudge being held against us. I disagree with how we've acted in the last several years, but I don't see the military intelligence our government does.

We're doing everything we can to NOT injure innocent people. Radical Islam is doing everything it can to hurt innocent people, that's their goal. I'm not sure if people CAN'T see that, or WON'T see it.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

Silver wrote: August 20th, 2017, 12:11 am Your surprise is as illogical as the rest of your post then. Obviously it's not the location of the US base so much as it is the aggressive nature of the current US bombing sorties. What we see now practiced by the US military violates scripture and the words of modern prophets and the Constitution, but I'll mark you down as another warmonger among the many other church members who suffer from normalcy bias.
And I'll mark you down as a dhimmi willing to offer your neck and pay the jizyah in exchange for "peace". You really really really really should google those words.

Actually I'll help you out.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Here is a very interesting video:

https://vimeo.com/16779150?ref=fb-share&1

No room for compromise???

Baysimove
captain of 100

Post by Baysimove »

Those idiots go to hell and that's their destination now. Really sad what's happening in that beautiful place.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

The truth is that if what you got as immigrants were like the wave of highly educated Iranian Muslims who fled the Islamic Revolution and moved to places like California then you would have a totally different set of outcomes. On the other hand if you just open the doors you have no idea at all who is coming in.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

sushi_chef wrote: August 18th, 2017, 10:19 pm "US Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr said that terrorist attacks in Spain and Finland demonstrate the importance of continuing to fight terrorism around the world.
"
spain finland richard burr
https://search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UT ... ard%20Burr

:-B
This thread is a gem. Here is how it has gone.
In finland, they won't even call the attack a terror attack
Maybe it's not a terror attack
No, it is because he yelled Allu Akbar
I speak Finnish and no he didn't.
Well they have yelled it in other places, so it should be treated as a terror attack
That doesn't make sense
Government officials in the US with no extra information are calling it a terror attack
It's possible it was a terror attack, they are considering that now
So now that we all agree it's a terror attack...

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Well today there was another knife incident in Belgium, guy yelling the same phrase.

As for other news: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08 ... rape-wife/

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Why would anyone actually visit a place like France anymore? Hope they can repair these young women's faces:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09 ... ks-france/