Actors Wanted in Charlotte

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
skmo
captain of 1,000

Actors Wanted in Charlotte

Post by skmo »

Crowds on Demand, an LA based organization that boasts:
Are you looking to create a buzz anywhere in the United States? At Crowds on Demand, we provide our clients with protests, rallies, flash-mobs, paparazzi events and other inventive PR stunts. These services are available across the country in every major U.S city, every major U.S metro area and even most smaller cities as well. We provide everything including the people, the materials and even the ideas. You can come to us with a specific plan of action and we can make it happen. OR, you can approach us with a general idea and we can help you plan the strategy then execute it.
Apparently, they took out a Craigslist ad in Charlotte the week before the violence. In the ad, one of the employment questions was "Are you okay with participating in a peaceful protest"

Why would an LA company want to hire actors to go to a protest in Charlotte? There's a lot of things that are starting to really stink about this.

Certainly looks fishy.
Craigslist Actors.jpg
Craigslist Actors.jpg (129.3 KiB) Viewed 742 times

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Re: Actors Wanted in Charlotte

Post by gardener4life »

This is really interesting. A lot of people have felt that they weren't real protesters and here you have a piece of evidence. That's really interesting...

Another thing I was thinking about is that people in supremacy groups, KKK, or others don't attack historical figures. Instead they idolize them. They would worship figures of slavery like Confederacy generals, such as those very statues, or historical figures like Stalin or Hitler, not attack them. That doesn't make any sense.

I also wanted to point out how many people are being blinded by this issue. The recent news from earlier today was that now another similar group in Chicago was trying to take down statues. Except they weren't trying to get a Civil War statue taken down, they were trying to take down a George Washington statue.

It's interesting how many people are thinking this is about slavery. It's not. It's about national identity. So we're going to allow some groups out there to take down our national identity, and our national heroes?

Where would it end?

If they can take down statues then they could also edit our history books, and leave things out there or change them there too.

What if your kids are only taught to spit on your flag and that all your national historical figures were entirely only criminals that pushed around slaves and oppressed people? We know that's not true but that's what they are doing. Do you really think they will stop with only Civil War figures when they probably can hardly even read?

These kinds of people already are deeply rooted in schools and educational systems blinding people before they even know what's going on.

Serragon
captain of 1,000

Post by Serragon »

gardener4life wrote: August 17th, 2017, 6:01 pm This is really interesting. A lot of people have felt that they weren't real protesters and here you have a piece of evidence. That's really interesting...

Another thing I was thinking about is that people in supremacy groups, KKK, or others don't attack historical figures. Instead they idolize them. They would worship figures of slavery like Confederacy generals, such as those very statues, or historical figures like Stalin or Hitler, not attack them. That doesn't make any sense.

I also wanted to point out how many people are being blinded by this issue. The recent news from earlier today was that now another similar group in Chicago was trying to take down statues. Except they weren't trying to get a Civil War statue taken down, they were trying to take down a George Washington statue.

It's interesting how many people are thinking this is about slavery. It's not. It's about national identity. So we're going to allow some groups out there to take down our national identity, and our national heroes?

Where would it end?

If they can take down statues then they could also edit our history books, and leave things out there or change them there too.

What if your kids are only taught to spit on your flag and that all your national historical figures were entirely only criminals that pushed around slaves and oppressed people? We know that's not true but that's what they are doing. Do you really think they will stop with only Civil War figures when they probably can hardly even read?

These kinds of people already are deeply rooted in schools and educational systems blinding people before they even know what's going on.
First they take down the confederate symbols, because of the pain they cause people of african descent.

Then they begin taking down symbols of the founding, because of the racism of our founders.

Then thy remove the constitution, because it cannot be legitimate if created by such racists. The ideas and protections must be steeped in oppression as well.

Then they create a new constitution that looks very similar to our current document, but will be very different in content. Instead of a separation of powers there will be a consolidation. Instead of checks on government power, there will be no limit. Instead of protecting the rights of the individual, all rights will be tied to groups. Instead of a free market in both goods and ideas, all commerce and ideas will be centrally controlled.

They will call it progress. They will call it freedom. But it will be another incarnation of the same tyranny we have lived with throughout all human history.

cappaccio
captain of 100

Post by cappaccio »

First they came for my statues, and I said nothing.
Second they came for my constitution, and I said nothing.
Last they came for my family and I was powerless to stop them.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Is there a date when this ad was posted on CraigsList?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

buffalo_girl wrote: August 19th, 2017, 6:45 pm Is there a date when this ad was posted on CraigsList?
I took that screenshot myself of the craiglist webage on 17 August. It says the ad was placed 11 days ago, which would indicate it was placed on 6 August.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I would like to point out here that the add is for Charlotte North Carolina. The troubles recently was in Charlottesville, Virginia.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Well, it seems this outfit specializes in augmenting all sorts of events needing lots of extra bodies.

https://crowdsondemand.com/political-services/

We also assist individuals, companies and political organizations with protests and picketing campaigns. We’ve protested governments, corporations and everything in between.

http://360daily.net/crowds-on-demand-in ... -protests/

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

gkearney wrote: August 19th, 2017, 8:18 pm I would like to point out here that the add is for Charlotte North Carolina. The troubles recently was in Charlottesville, Virginia.
There is information that bus loads of people were brought in, some wearing antifa shirts some wearing kkk shirts. On the same bus. The whole thing was a staged event with hired actors. The buses came from some staging and embarking point, no telling where it was.
This is not new information, this is the whole scenario that has been going on with these staged events for some time now.
dc

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

gkearney wrote: August 19th, 2017, 8:18 pm I would like to point out here that the add is for Charlotte North Carolina. The troubles recently was in Charlottesville, Virginia.
That's a 4 hour drive. I've driven farther than that to go on a date.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It doesn't make much sense that they would advertise in the same city where they were planning their nefarious activity. It does make sense, since they have access to a fleet of buses that they would advertise nearby.
It also makes much sense as to the city they would target, in view of who the (new) mayor is.
dc